Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Doncaster is a c**t and Rangers stuck two fingers up at the rules. The sooner both are erased from Scottish football the better. A phoenix/newco Rangers admitted to the SPL ahead of SFL clubs who have been fucked over by SPL rules (10,000 seats rule etc.) and suffered the consequences and also have had to cut their costs accordingly would sicken me. f**k the TV deal and f**k Rangers. I hope they never darken our doors again. Let's have Cove, Spartans or another ambitious non-league side in the SFL. A team that will want to compete and work collectively with the other league clubs rather than the 'f**k the rest of them' attitude which was so often evident at Castle Greyskull.

I'd still pay the same price for my season ticket as would thousands of other bears, our wage bill would be reduced for the lower leagues so i rekon we'd survive Most fans see the 3rd division as being preferable to being hamstrung in the top league as we will need time to rebuild. If numbers at Ibrox fell dramaticly we could shut a stand or some of the top tiers but i don't think they'll drop that much.

Just guess work on my part along with the musings of other bears. The Dunfermline situation does seem a bit strange to me too.

And all the money from those tickets would go to....? Starting down in D3, with no history and no squad? Thousands of bears there may be, but it wouldn't be tens of thousands and you know it. There's the cost of removing all those five-star tattoos, for a start. I repeat, tens of thousands will NOT follow, follow (take off the away fans in the cup defeat, and maybe 13000 knuckledraggers actually invested their giros to attend ibrox). And that is what you would need to run ibrox, let alone pay for players. Closing 90% of the stadium (and that's not unrealistic, given your history when unsuccessful) doesn't mean the empty parts of the ground won't need maintaining, you know. And you'll still have to have enough police to cover the potential unrest that somehow seems to follow the "decent majority" of bears around. You'd be trying to run a champagne club on a Buckfast budget. And you know what? That would be so entertaining that Walls and Rowntrees would be on permanent overtime for decades!

England didn't want you, you didn't want Scotland, Scotland doesn't want you. Just disappear and become a stain on our history, not our present. Seriously, to anyone connected with this mob, get out of our league, out of our country and out of our lives. You cheated and lied to get into this situation, I only hope that you get treated like the criminals you are.

KTID

Am I right in saying that is only to see them get to the end of the season? If they don't get a buyer by then they are officially fooked? Oh no, they will have season ticket money coming in then, wont they?

I am still wondering how they managed to get finance to pay for their pies on Saturday there to be honest.

yip to see out the last few months they need to fill in a void of 4.5 million

think they sold the pies off already, so the catering company will be trying to recoup as much as they can before the implosion.

Whether we should have paid again for the game is matter of opinion, mine differs from yours.

What am i, public enemy number 1? (highlighted bit)

I'm not so sure about the Record making it up, Thomsons never been shy about having a dig in the past but i'll agree to differ.

I was never convinced that Goodwillie would have been a good signing for us, we needed someone to hit the ground running and i reckon it would have taken him a while to settle in )like Naisy did). Did i read somehwere that Blackburn haven't paid up for him yet?

They paid up a few days late, after United said they'd be taking matters up with the FA.

If he'd joined Rangers, United would in all probability never have seen the money.

If Rangers fans cared so much about the postponed game, why have they been at every game since?

Thompson has said nothing about the whole Rangers issue. United did seek assurances over payment of ticket sales from the administrators for next weeks game.

Bear in mind United are £100k out of pocket to Rangers & Thompson has received death threats, however lame they may be.

To me it sounds like Rangers fans are already deserting a team that doesn't produce on the park. We don't do walking away, aye right then.

Latest from the BBC live feed:

2111:

And we hear that those two or three players still in discussions at Murray Park are the higher earners.

Honest to Christ, this is a farce.

Edited by Drooper

Thanks for posting, Nomad - I thought the forum had gone t*ts up when there was nothing new on this thread for over 20 minutes!

Anyhoo, are they no' deid yet? I swear we're gonna have to cut McCoist's head off and fill his mouth with garlic to stop this lot rising again. Oh, not to mention a stake through chic young's heart and Traynor bled dry and dumped in running water. Then a silver padlock and chain on the gates of the big hoose.

Every little helps....

Thanks for posting, Nomad - I thought the forum had gone t*ts up when there was nothing new on this thread for over 20 minutes!

Anyhoo, are they no' deid yet? I swear we're gonna have to cut McCoist's head off and fill his mouth with garlic to stop this lot rising again. Oh, not to mention a stake through chic young's heart and Traynor bled dry and dumped in running water. Then a silver padlock and chain on the gates of the big hoose.

Every little helps....

:rolleyes: Too Many Twilight DVD's?

Every little helps....

Put a crucifix on the door at The SPL offices, that should keep them away.

How on earth have the administrators got away with doing basically f**k all for 3 weeks? What's to discuss, your either too expensive and for the chop or not. Jesus, I wish we'd had these options when the company I worked for we're making us redundant.

Whatever people think of Doncaster let's get one thing clear, if a newco Rangers are admitted directly into the SPL it will be because the chairmen/owners of the other SPL clubs bottle it.

Whatever people think of Doncaster let's get one thing clear, if a newco Rangers are admitted directly into the SPL it will be because the chairmen/owners of the other SPL clubs bottle it.

If a newco Rangers are admitted directly into the SPL. Then f**k Scottish Football. :angry:

If Vlad has the chance to vote against letting them back in and we find he doesn't take it I will be more gutted about that than all the years of meddling, screwing us over and continual shooting us in the foot that he likes to do.

Come on Vlad, it's your chance to be the hero to us all that you know you want to be :)

If a newco Rangers are admitted directly into the SPL. Then f**k Scottish Football. :angry:

I still don't get why anyone is surprised at this.

I think they might dress it up a wee bit by transferring the share befoe liquidation is official, if they go down that route, but it will amount to the same.

See you all at the juniors.

I wonder if he actually enjoys the public side of his job a lot of the time.

It'll have it's enjoyable perks, for sure, but he's broadly reviled and mocked in equal measure - for policies which aren't, by and large, of his invention.

I wonder if he actually enjoys the public side of his job a lot of the time.

It'll have it's enjoyable perks, for sure, but he's broadly reviled and mocked in equal measure - for policies which aren't, by and large, of his invention.

Hold on a minute, the way you speak about the guy would have people believe this guy is a puppet spokesman. I don't think that's the case. He's implementing his own strategy, per his appointment, and will fall by his own sword.

Or is he? His tenure has been an entirely shambolic folly. If the new stuff about the TV contract proves true then I want the c**t's head on a platter. Garnished with the testes of Regan.