Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Celtic fans will be boycotting themselves at this rate.

If Peter Liewell comes out with a statement tomorrow then I will truly be shocked to my foundations.

There's no real need for us to make a comment now. Besides, we did make one ages ago that made it fairly obvious what our vote would be if you read between the lines. I rather wish we would, mind you. Of course, if we did there's always going to be some media idiots like Traynor who'll try to make it look like all the rest of the clubs did it at our bidding.

Not strictly true.........................apart from the financial side of things, I'm sure every club would have wanted them punished and punted.

Think the big thing is getting rid of the 11-1 voting system because that makes the very real short term financial pain that clubs are going to go through worth it when viewed from a longer term cost benefit perspective. If the administrators had been willing to comprimise on that issue I suspect things would have unfolded differently and looking back it is difficult to see exactly what was gained for the creditors by not doing so. They played a high stakes game of chicken and lost basically.

This cascade of SPL clubs declaring their position is now looking suspiciously like a carve up.

The SPL clubs are due to meet on Thursday to discuss the 4th July meeting. In the meantime, the SFA have issued a statement about talks on league reconstruction and the Thistle chairman has tested the waters with a couple of puff pieces in the papers about how great it would be to have reorganisation and maybe Rangers could be part of that.

We are being set up. Clear as day.

The SPL clubs will cope with the inconvenience of no Rangers for a season and we get thrown the bone of SPL2, telly money and a play off. That stinks to high heaven.

Hear what you're sayin mate but I honestly think that would STILL be enough to drive fans away. For good.

Myself for example. Had a season ticket for the Hearts for 17 years, this season would be my 18th, but if SevcoFC end up anywhere higher than the 3rd, then I'm done.

It's not good enough for us to say "och but MY team voted no, so that'll do". Naw, this is bigger than that. It's not about the SPL doin their bit then the SFL doin their bit. For me, it's about Scottish Football in its ENTIRETY doin IT'S bit.

Anything other than 3rd division (at best) and we've all been had.

I'd be interested to know if others feel the same, or if it's a case of "well as long as MY club voted no, that'll do me"....

There's no real need for us to make a comment now. Besides, we did make one ages ago that made it fairly obvious what our vote would be if you read between the lines. I rather wish we would, mind you. Of course, if we did there's always going to be some media idiots like Traynor who'll try to make it look like all the rest of the clubs did it at our bidding.

The quicker you lot realise that the days of the diddies "doing your bidding" are over, the better.

What's wrong, not feeling so Billy Big Baws without yer pal to back you up ? :D

You are a clown. Killie have been pushing for financial fare play along with Hearts for a while. The 11-1 will happen without newco

Dude, it was a joke, based on the sooky nature of your chairman! No offence intended!

lol, conspiracies abound in the land of the undead

Liberty Sipp Limited is a direct subsidiary of Zeus Capital, call me suspicious but I know of only one person who seems to take a perverse pleasure from incorporating the word Liberty in his companies, could be no more than a coincidence wonder what odds the bookie will lay.

On the topic, I received a response from Raith director Turnbull Hutton today after sending an email saying I'd not be back if we voted SevCo into the SFL1. Quite funny that McCoist and Jardine instigated a witch-hunt with regards to who was on the panel of the SFA disciplinary comittee, resulting in our club staff receiving telephone threats and having to increase security measures versus Queen of the South due to fans of the now deceased Rangers FC. Now, if the SPL vote No then they need to pander to the SFL clubs in order to gain access to the league. Oh the irony! cool.gif

Hear what you're sayin mate but I honestly think that would STILL be enough to drive fans away. For good.

Myself for example. Had a season ticket for the Hearts for 17 years, this season would be my 18th, but if SevcoFC end up anywhere higher than the 3rd, then I'm done.

It's not good enough for us to say "och but MY team voted no, so that'll do". Naw, this is bigger than that. It's not about the SPL doin their bit then the SFL doin their bit. For me, it's about Scottish Football in its ENTIRETY doin IT'S bit.

Anything other than 3rd division (at best) and we've all been had.

I'd be interested to know if others feel the same, or if it's a case of "well as long as MY club voted no, that'll do me"....

Comrade GorgieYaBass whips the Pn'B hordes into a frenzy of diddy proletarian solidarity. (Gave you a greenie, BTW. :rolleyes: )

Lenin.jpg

Edited by Florentine_Pogen