Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It would be utterly fantastic if the SFL clubs voted no.

Cant ever see that happening though.

Now we have 5 I would imagine the players will start showing their hand and start saying no to Newco.

Edited by MarreZ

RM posters are amazing!

[/size][/color]

Brilliant how long for the penny to drop it didn't matter how much was up for the CVA it didn't matter !!!!

The reason HMRC did not accept the CVA was so they could get forensic accountants to go through the books to find out where all the money went and who did what.

Without liquidation people like Whyte would continually carry out these financial shenanigans.

Surely they aren't that dumb.

It would be utterly fantastic if the SFL clubs voted no.

Cant ever see that happening though.

Now we have 5 I would imagine the players will start showing their hand and start saying no to Newco.

Yesterday i was hoping for a quick end to it once they knew 5 were voting no....now i actually want it to go until the 4th,as this makes it even harder for the SFA to fast track a new league structure in the time left before season kickoff :D

Found this funny from RM.

Line-up as far as I'm aware is<

Yes

Rangers

No

Aberdeen

Dundee United

Hibbs

Inverness

Hearts

St Johnstone

Maybe

Celtic

Kilmarnock

Motherwell

Ross County

St Mirren

Edited by MarreZ

Meanwhile, Neil Doncaster is sitting at his desk. Tie slackened at SPL headquarters, staring blankly out of the window, he's just out of a fit of rage. There's a smashed whisky bottle on the ground, the remnants oozing down the wall. His secretary is outside in a flood of tears. How did it end up like this Neil? It was all going so well, all you had to do was keep in check the two big clubs and TV deal and it'd sort itself out. Instead, you now face a revolution in Scottish football. The Arab-Jambos-Hibees-Saintees-Dons Spring if you will....

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION ORDERED INTO RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB ACQUISITION AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT

The Crown Office has today instructed Strathclyde Police to conduct a criminal investigation into the acquisition of Rangers Football Club in May 2011 and the subsequent financial management of the Club.

The investigation into alleged criminality follows a preliminary police examination of information passed to them in February this year by the Club administrators.

The Procurator Fiscal for the West of Scotland will now work with Strathclyde Police to fully investigate the acquisition and financial management of Rangers Football Club and any related reports of alleged criminality during that process.

Looking in the wrong place guys. Smacks of Strathclyde Police deciding they need to be seen to do something and after last Friday night's Masonic meeting, this is it.

"criminal investigation into the acquisition of Rangers Football Club in May 2011 and the subsequent financial management

to fully investigate the acquisition and financial management of Rangers Football Club.....alleged criminality during that process."

And guess what - Whyte will carry the can. Guilty of buying the club for one pound. He deceived Sir David.:o

The good thing from the Strathclyde Masons' view is that such investigations can take years.

We all know that what they should be investigating is how the club was run long before Whyte ever appeared as a billionaire. Maybe better coming from another Police Force and NOT Strathclyde?

"Reorganisation of the game is a priority and is something we have been actively involved in for a long time, but it is not something that should be rushed through just to deal specifically with one club."

My new favourite sentence.

Is that a Cockwomble-ism, a Regan-ism or a Somebodyelse-ism ?