Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just heard Jim Whyte read out Stewart Milne's statement. Outstanding. "They now should apply to SFA for membership and apply for the free space in the SFL."

The CPS covers Englandshire its the Procurator Fiscal in Scotland young man.. tongue.gif

Well, you'd better tell Alex Thomson that. That's where I got the info from, I'm obviously not as bothered about the legal system as you are.

And if you're older than me, you must be ancient.

Is the Daily Ranger now finally running out of stories about their favourite subject ?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/sfl/2012/06/23/rangers-in-crisis-demotion-to-sfl-could-revive-oldest-fixture-in-scottish-game-86908-23899724/

No harm to Sons fans but what are we going to call this fixture The Sons v The Sons of William.

Now we are now into a police investigation into Craig Whyte purchase and we still don't know if there will be further investigations shouldn't any reintroduction of THE Sevco 5088 Rangers to any league be put on hold.

A temporary suspension needs to happen.

Isn't Xiao Punk just adorable?.......much more than Bogtrotter, I'd say...... :2cool

I do wonder what size her minqe is? [as if we all don't already know..... :P ]

Cheers

PA

Did someone say John McVeigh is a tit? Your probably talking either sides of the scale here: Xiao Punk = tight, Bogtrotter = Big gapping war wound of a blurt.

Dundee Utd

Hearts

ICT

Hibs

Aberdeen

St Johnstone

Motherwell (fans vote, will be NO surely)

Now thats nice!

C'mon SFL get these fuckers gone!!!!

I'd just like to add that everyone who wrote an email, sent a letter or phoned one of the chairmen who have declared their votes then you need to be sending a note of thanks and message of support. They listened when we asked to be heard.

Spot on stonedmannie!!

Time for us sfl clubs to ruin their next move!

According to that w****r Jim Spence we require the approval of 75% of the SFL member clubs before we can be granted entry to Division 3. And we will be competing with the like of Spartans or anyone else from outwith the SFL structure who happens to apply. We really need to get our ducks in a row on this quickly.

Is the Daily Ranger now finally running out of stories about their favourite subject ?

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23899724/

No harm to Sons fans but what are we going to call this fixture The Sons v The Sons of William.

cracking commentin this article, spot on about the daily rankers

Alex Watson

8:58 AM on 23/6/2012

Time to stop all this garbage.<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">Rangers havent played a single game yet.<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">They are only a couple of weeks old.<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; ">I KNOW ITS HARD FOR THE RECORD, BUT THE OCCASSIONAL FACT WOULD BE USEFUL.laugh.giflaugh.gif

Oh, yes please. And then when the authorities ever get round to dealing with double contracts, we can extend it to Infinity +1 years.

SFA have brought in a special guest to announce the length of newco's suspension.

94.jpg

Time for us sfl clubs to ruin their next move!

[/size][/color]

We believe in you, if we can do it you uber diddies can do it too.

#Internetbampotsftw

"Reorganisation of the game is a priority and is something we have been actively involved in for a long time, but it is not something that should be rushed through just to deal specifically with one club."

My new favourite sentence.