Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18578555

Team in blue get CVA accepted and heading out of admin.

Don't panic it's Portsmouth. The sad reality of making the hard the cuts at the point of admin seem to have worked, and their supports raised over a million to save their club (although still 2nd best bid), RFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF take note - Portsmouth managed a 7 figure sum and they a league one level team

RM posters are amazing!

[/size][/color]

So they want to buy the oldco. Is this the oldco that still owes millions upon millions of pounds? The oldco that is still subject to a recall of the SFA tribunal? The oldco that operated EBTs and, according to the SPL, have a case to answer with regards to dual contracts? The oldco that no longer has a stadium or training ground? That oldco?

Surely not.

Word on the street is that the Dons have now officially confirmed that they will vote NO. Does anyone know anything further about this/have a source?

If it's the streets of Aberdeen I wouldn't know. Can never understand the accent. Furry boots....... :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18578555

Don't panic it's Portsmouth. The sad reality of making the hard the cuts at the point of admin seem to have worked, and their supports raised over a million to save their club (although still 2nd best bid), RFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF take note - Portsmouth managed a 7 figure sum and they a league one level team

The contrast between RFC and PFC's administrations is like day and night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk. ..otball/18578555

jjpleasing.gif

Guest Pampered Adolescent

Just back from the pub.....not that drunk, honest. :guinness

What's a Chinese pub like?

Do you feel like having another 8 pints half an hour after the first 8 pints?:blink:

Well, I really don't want to interrupt a sequence of 23 complete on-topic pages (surely an internet record, anywhere.....), but after trawling through them all, I do feel obliged to respond to your question.

Stay away from the ex-pat places and you'll be okay. I've had some of the best nights of my life in Chinese pubs- pissing on live goldfish, dancing around the cleaners, triple gambeis etc..... Can post elsewhere if anyone is interested.

Back on topic: I know you guys like your tunes,so here are my friends, playing 'Socially Awkward', a song you would think had been specially written for the orcs.....

http://site.douban.c...4/video/159638/

Isn't Xiao Punk just adorable?.......much more than Bogtrotter, I'd say...... :2cool

I do wonder what size her minqe is? [as if we all don't already know..... :P ]

Cheers

PA

To quote Jack from Still Game, Birthday caird pish! The sad part is, the actually believe shite like this.

They do, don't they. A combination of bloody-mindedness and a misguided superiority complex, seeing things through orange coloured spectacles.

Now that the rozzers are pouring through the documents they're actually making speculative leaps that this will void the sale to Agent Whyte, resulting in everything going back to normal. I'm sure I saw a Dallas pic about 300 pages ago; that kinda thing. Alex Thomson's tweeting about Whyte not picking up his phone today for some reason...

denial.jpg?w=300

So if the CPS investigating, is it just Murray and Whyte in the dock?

Or is the newco implicated too?

The CPS covers Englandshire its the Procurator Fiscal in Scotland young man.. tongue.gif

Edited by Well Well