Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'd like to think that, but I think it's more to do with the Div 1 compromise getting pushed through. The Chairmen are using the opportunity to look like stand up guys to their fans while quietly stitching up a deal that will make the vote irrelevant.

rangers_craig_whyte_r_602.jpg

I'm a little confused.

As far as I had heard the following had said NO (GIRFUY) already:

Hibs

Hearts

Dundee Utd

St Johnstone

Aberdeen

We now add ICT (well done boys and girls).

However ICT site names them as the fourth side - can anyone please let me know what is happening with this?? Afterall if this goes on any longer

popcorn.jpg

I'm a little confused.

Hibs

Hearts

Dundee Utd

St Johnstone

Aberdeen

However ICT site names them as the fourth side - can anyone please let me know what is happening with this?? Afterall if this goes on any longer

popcorn.jpg

I think if i'm not mistaken the Aberdeen vote is still on the fence,but polls from fans say 83% for no to SPL,and 81% for starting in the 3rd at best.

Edited by Forever Diamond

RM posters are amazing!

It seems to me the obvious solution is if there are investors willing to collectively pay in excess of double what Green paid for the assets, they should atempt to buy the Oldco before it formally goes into liquidation in August, making a CVA proposal of at least double Green's offer with an additional installment plan of the same amount (so overall four times Green's CVA offer) to be paid up over ten years. In addition they should co-operate with a thorough investigation into whether there was criminality on Craig Whyte's part. Green has already paid Duff and Phelps fees so that won't need to come off and there is also the season ticket money that was paid to the Oldco. This might just be what is needed to get HMRC to accept. That way we stay in the SPL and only one season out of Europe even if we have to find a way to buy back or initially lease the stadium. There is also the possibility of up to £25 million coming in from the lawsuit against Craig Whyte's solicitors which as it stands is going to be distributed among the creditors anyway if awarded.<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">Walter Smith, Paul Murray, Brian Kennedy, Bill Ng get your collective investors together and do this. There's more return on investment to be reaped that way than trying to buy Green's Sevco and trying to build from the ground in the third division (assuming we can even get admitted to it which in not guaranteed).<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">Sevco 5088 hasn't had its name changed yet (Surely I'm not alone in seeing the cruel irony of the last two digits 88 - Craig Whyte, Charles Green, Sevco 5088). Surely that is a red flag. Not to mention it being registered in England and Wales, are football clubs playing in Scotland not required to be Registered in Scotland (just a thought)?

I'm a little confused.

Hibs

Hearts

Dundee Utd

St Johnstone

Aberdeen

popcorn.jpg

AFC chairman, Stewart Milne, said: "Contrary to reports, AFC has still to reach a final decision regarding the 4th July vote on the Rangers newco. This is a critical decision which will have major implications for all clubs and the future of Scottish football. The views of our fans and the issue of sporting integrity will clearly be a major influencing factor in our decision-making.

I'm a little confused.

Hibs

Hearts

Dundee Utd

St Johnstone

Aberdeen

popcorn.jpg

Aberdeen not confirmed officially

Edit : no got quick enough fingers

Edited by SlipperyP

I'm a little confused.

Hibs

Hearts

Dundee Utd

St Johnstone

Aberdeen

popcorn.jpg

Saints have said nothing official, as per usual. Some nudge nudge wink wink but nothing official.

I'm a little confused.

Hibs

Hearts

Dundee Utd

St Johnstone

Aberdeen

Aberdeen are still sitting on the fence, and St. Jonhstone have only "all but confirmed" they will vote no. They haven't issued a statement on it as yet.

One of the Aberdeen Directors, Colin Walsh, said on the radio we're voting 'No'

Then Milne came out and said there hasn't been a decision yet.

So f**k knows what we're playing at tbh.

Our PR team:

1260528522_itcrowd-facepalm.gif

Edited by Guest