Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We must be nearing the endgame here as the we're all in this together vibes are disappearing fast!

Favourite quote from today's coverage.

"The new company has only just started and there is no history for us there"

Steven Whittaker

Well said that man. The whole thing has moved to the grubby deal to put them straight into Division One. But once the player exodus starts what sort of state are they going to be in? Good times

Given they had enough players for three squads, there's a fair bit more walking to go yet. A young squad, aided by Cockwomble on the Ibrox roof with an air rifle, should see them do just fine. Anyway, is it true that Rangers kept the common touch by having the people at the top heavily involved in the laundry (allegedly)?

user_green.pngallanh91

• Ian Durrant

• Rep:53

Posted Today, 09:44 PM

Cheers Hibs

I'd say we'll see you on the way up but you probably won't have the money to hang about for us.

Looking forward to the 3rd division in some aspects. As long as the fans stick together we'll remain the major force we are in Scotland.

And with traitorous swines leaving us, it means we'd be less likely to succesfully compete at the top level and possibly first division.

errrm naw mate cool.gif

The bottom rung is not SFL3. Sevco 2088 can apply for the vacant spot if they wish, but it should be rejected out of hand by all clubs. I have no idea why some mewling sycophants view the Third Division as the right place for a phoenix club. They must be kicked out into the wilderness of the Juniors. This CAN happen if everyone maintains the pressure.

jerry.gifjerry.gifjerry.gif

Go VT, spokesperson for the people.

I'll tell you what I'll do with you....I'll put the link up once you've put the link up to Sky saying "we're a media company, we don't get involved".

...your turn...

Night, night honey. I'll talk to you tomorrow. You hang up first.

Lets be blunt about this. Despite all your abuse and attempts to deflect, you've been schooled. Nothing you say on this forum will ever be taken seriously again. Stick to the small pond.

It seems like there was a major development in the Rangers/newco saga at Hampden yesterday evening.

Edited by Dr Koop

The bottom rung is not SFL3. Sevco 2088 can apply for the vacant spot if they wish, but it should be rejected out of hand by all clubs. I have no idea why some mewling sycophants view the Third Division as the right place for a phoenix club. They must be kicked out into the wilderness of the Juniors. This CAN happen if everyone maintains the pressure.

Spot on.

Morton fans meeting this week .

Say 'NO' to newco in Division 1

and division2

and division 3

Edited by Wokcomble

Spot on.

Morton fans meeting this week .

Say 'NO' to newco in Division 1

and division2

and division 3

Will be in attendance. First we make sure they don't get into the SPL, then the First, then we get rid of them altogether.

Few thought that the current situation was possible at the start.

My opinion is that Sevco should be treated within the rules. So they should be allowed to apply for the third division spot, and their application should be considered alongside any other potential candidates, on its merits. There are rules in place, and they should be kept to. I wouldn't be opposed to them starting in division 3. No higher though.

Aslong as the 3rd Division is their ONLY option of getting back into the Scottish leagues, anything above that should not be allowed by the clubs and fans.

Thought it might be worth keeping track of the 'ever hard done by' Sevco. Here's a squad list (taken from Sky) with notes for those rejected the switch to newco/out of contract. If there's any errors, please feel free to correct.

Goalkeepers

Alan McGregor - Rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco

Neil Alexander - Out of contract

Scott Gallacher

Grant Adam

Defenders

Dorin Goian

Kirk Broadfoot

Sasa Papac - out of contract

Lee Wallace

Steven Whittaker - rejected switch to newco

Carlos Bocanegra - rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco/on verge of signing for Toronto

Ross Perry

Chris Hegary - out of contract

Darren Cole - out of contract

Midfielders

Lee McCulloch - rumoured to be staying

Maurice Edu

Steven Davis - rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco

Alejandro Bedoya

John Fleck

Jamie Ness

Salim Kerkar

Kyle Hutton

Andrew Mitchell

Rhys McCable - rejected switch to Newco

Robbie Crawford

Lewis MacLeod

Barry McKay

Juan Ortiz

Strikers

Kyle Lafferty - rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco

Steven Naismith - rejected switch to newco

David Healy - out of contract

Andrew Little - out of contract

Sone Aluko - rejected switch to newco

Kane Hemmings

If I've missed any OOC players, or indeed any other players, feel free to update. I'll keep this up to date as best I can.

I still think Whyte owns the assets. If thats the case then there wont be a football team playing in any meaningful league next year.

I also suspect Green was trying to buy the club with the fans ST money but cocked up.

The only thing that is a certainty is that some people will be going to the Bar L.