Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think you've been ripped apart enough already. I'm still not seeing this "One year at most, no more" statement from sky. But I think its clear that we can put your nonsense to bed. You were wrong, massively wrong. I know it, you know it, the rest of the forum knows it, and your attempts to have a go at me were embarrassing.

Go away and reflect on your failure.

Heres another nail to add to the coffin,read about a third of the way down and you will see that there has never been any written proof that said they demand 4 OF matches.

Sky deal

I think you've been ripped apart enough already. I'm still not seeing this "One year at most, no more" statement from sky. But I think its clear that we can put your nonsense to bed. You were wrong, massively wrong. I know it, you know it, the rest of the forum knows it, and your attempts to have a go at me were embarrassing.

Go away and reflect on your failure.

Fuckin hell, you're more in denial than the fans of the team formerly known as Rangers.

You are a psychology students wet dream.

Fuckin hell, you're more in denial than the fans of the team formerly known as Rangers.

You are a psychology students wet dream.

So where did sky state "one season without rangers, no more"? Where is your evidence? I'll let your embarrassing attempt at justifying the "four OF games" statement slide, you've been humiliated enough on that one. But one season without rangers? Where did you get that?

Is there any point in a july 4 vote now? Three confirmed no, two strongly hinted at and two clubs putting it to the fans.

The only bad thing is newco could be booted out without celtic being made to publicly lay out their stance.

So where did sky state "one season without rangers, no more"? Where is your evidence? I'll let your embarrassing attempt at justifying the "four OF games" statement slide, you've been humiliated enough on that one. But one season without rangers? Where did you get that?

I'll tell you what I'll do with you....I'll put the link up once you've put the link up to Sky saying "we're a media company, we don't get involved".

"In our hearts, regardless of what happens, we will always be Rangers. Even if our club is reduced to having to play on the streets, then we will follow on from the pavements."

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Anybody guess what i smell?

Napalm?

Whilst I agree that Sky more than likely have conditions regarding the matches you refer to, I am afraid xbl is correct in his assertion that you cannot provide concrete proof.

At best you can produce smoke, mirrors, dodgy third quotes and derogatory statements ... not much else.

Jesus fucking Christ, there's more of them.