Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

All their players leaving, the diddy's voting against them, the Motherland out the Euro's and Martin Mcguinness getting a handshake off the queen - it's the end of the world for your average Rangurs Man. biggrin.gif

Edited by Swello

Wonder if they were amongst the ones Charles Green was going to sign. :unsure:

Funny how the Reject" from west ham scored the goal to put italy through... Dreadful game. and typical engerlund playing for the draw and penalties... right team that won :D

FAO xbl, arab fc, the todd, kyle and fanny danger...

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23579962/

In particular I'd like to draw your attention to the following part of the interview with Neil Doncaster...

Doncaster also admitted the Old Firm's inclusion in the 60-game package needed to be a locked-in guarantee.

He said: "Yes, that's been the case for a number of years. It's the case with all the major sponsorships we enter into.

"One of the conditions is Celtic and Rangers remain part of the league. It is also a condition they play each other four times a season. That's been with us for the entirety of the deal with Sky and before that with Setanta."

No need to apologise lads, the fact that I know you are all feeling like utter,utter cocks is enough for me.

You're using the Daily Record to quote a man who is clueless on what is going on. That's like referring to the bible to use a quote from Moses to discuss evolution.

Haha ya fud.

I think you've been ripped apart enough already. I'm still not seeing this "One year at most, no more" statement from sky. But I think its clear that we can put your nonsense to bed. You were wrong, massively wrong. I know it, you know it, the rest of the forum knows it, and your attempts to have a go at me were embarrassing.

Go away and reflect on your failure.

Good old Jurgen,says it as it is. :lol:

Gary ears asks what he though of tonights game,and he said Italy were far superior :lol::lol: Surprised they never never cut him off at that point.

Rangers fans fae' Ayrshire who were done for sending shit 'bombs' then shown on the telly wearing Eng-er-land shirts forum for this pish.