Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm pretty convinced that Green knows exactly what he's doing. All the players walk and its not their fault...again!

Theres no way Sevco could even run for a couple of months with half the players moving to them. As for transfer fees they'd raise..who'd pay them? Anyone wanting, say McGregor, will either wait or pay peanuts..why should they pay any more if they know that Sevco need shot of them (unless theres an EBT or two in it for them..)

As for their legal threat, will this be added to the pile of pending legal actions threatened against the BBC and others? I don't believe for a minute that Green believes that any player has automatically moved to Sevco..Thursday training should be a laugh!

Now ye see, I thought that about Craig Whyte at one point. He just must've had a plan, it was obvious!

You don't buy a football club, and then deliberately run them into debt with HMRC, forcing them into administration for no reason - there was clearly some genius plan behind it........ still waiting!

Double facepalm from a bun in work today:

1. My friend is getting married, and has requested in her invites that no presents are given and instead people donate funds to the RFFF.

Hasn't she already got what she needs.

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

Green has now called in the SFA to help stop the exodus....rumours he has actually also asked for help off of the SAS are as yet unfounded :lol:

Green calls for handers

I think he may have to wait a few days whilst the SFA think up a number of different ways to tell him to go f**k himself.

I was a pretty determined atheist up until February this year, the Rangers situation has forced me to re-evaluate my disbelief in a higher power.

Why restrict yourself to a monotheistic take on the world? This thread is like a pantheon of Greek gods. Jim Spence, Craig Whyte, RTC...

So we've had a few ex-Rangers players coming forward to confirm they won't be transferring to Sevco5088, but have we had any confirming that they will be transferring? McCulloch has stated he wants to stay, but probably at wage which the Green Brigade aren't prepared to pay, especially for non-SPL football.

Will Sevco5088 have any footballers on their payroll Thursday? Charlie Green trying to get the SFA involved reeks of desperation, could he be the next to walk away?

Oh dear Troll, they are after you :o

I have noticed a couple of times when some of the spud-u-like appear and those of the other didy teams.........admin have mentioned that they have their details and also warn anyone signing on those shite sites that the would also have details.

If so can they not start a thread and publish who these chunts are that appear on here.

We trace them and kill them for the good of the children 00000042.gif

As a good man once said. If you allow them to throw stones as a kid the will throw petrol bombs when they grow up...

:lol:

So we've had a few ex-Rangers players coming forward to confirm they won't be transferring to Sevco5088, but have we had any confirming that they will be transferring? McCulloch has stated he wants to stay, but probably at wage which the Green Brigade aren't prepared to pay, especially for non-SPL football.

Will Sevco5088 have any footballers on their payroll Thursday? Charlie Green trying to get the SFA involved reeks of desperation, could he be the next to walk away?

Do sevco have a choice over players under contract transferring for the same cash?

I was under the impression all the rights are with the players here, stay on same terms or tattie bye.