Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He doesn't give a toss about the club or the players. All he is interested in is Ibrox and MP. Why the hell should he worry himself about results when he can lease out the grounds to some other deranged twat, because there will be one, who wants Rangers to carry on.

loss of two £20k a week players? quite sure 2 months of that with no income might change greens mind

saves £320k letting them go...

I'm pretty convinced that Green knows exactly what he's doing. All the players walk and its not their fault...again!

Theres no way Sevco could even run for a couple of months with half the players moving to them. As for transfer fees they'd raise..who'd pay them? Anyone wanting, say McGregor, will either wait or pay peanuts..why should they pay any more if they know that Sevco need shot of them (unless theres an EBT or two in it for them..)

As for their legal threat, will this be added to the pile of pending legal actions threatened against the BBC and others? I don't believe for a minute that Green believes that any player has automatically moved to Sevco..Thursday training should be a laugh!

1340564539[/url]' post='6369576']

I'm pretty convinced that Green knows exactly what he's doing. All the players walk and its not their fault...again!

Theres no way Sevco could even run for a couple of months with half the players moving to them. As for transfer fees they'd raise..who'd pay them? Anyone wanting, say McGregor, will either wait or pay peanuts..why should they pay any more if they know that Sevco need shot of them (unless theres an EBT or two in it for them..)

As for their legal threat, will this be added to the pile of pending legal actions threatened against the BBC and others? I don't believe for a minute that Green believes that any player has automatically moved to Sevco..Thursday training should be a laugh!

Agreed. Have some memory of a brochure being issued to potential investors with projected wage bill/running cost savings of £7m factored in.

They're due to get paid next week too. It'll be interesting to see if that happens.

Yes it would have been a lot quicker, but as I said I'm enjoying your desperation.

If you didn't understand my instructions on how to work Google then you truly are fucked my friend.

Well good news, you have days of "enjoyment" ahead of you! Somebody else had a search, and found nothing. Where is your evidence? We'll pick this up after the game, because I am thoroughly enjoying watching you squirm.

Of course, you could post up your link and save yourself a lot of humiliation.

Anyone think England could win Euro 2012 and it would still be a great summer?

And Andy Murray is going to win Wimbledon as well.

I cringed all the way through those Naismith and Whittaker interviews. If anyone actually thinks they haven't got a club lined up already they are deluded. Also, they both stated it was a personal decision. So personal that they decided to have a joint press conference organised no doubt by their agent.

Got to wonder though, what was in the email they received from Green last week?