Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Harry Kewell is coming back to UK and will play for free ;)

I'll drop this into a transfer thread...

"Bheasts we wish were Bhears"

Celebrating all the great Celtic players you wish had played for Rangers.

I'lll also comment about this somewhere laugh.gif

'Would players from St Johnstone and the like be willing to take a wage cut to come and play for Rangers in the 1st division? I'm not being funny, but thats what we could be looking at. Worrying times. '

Another belter from RM maybe it's beginning to sink in. St.Johnston fans must be shitting themselves when all their players move to SEVCO in the 3rd Division

Didnt they try that already?

4115765378.jpg

UEFA/FIFA don't expel FAs for being taken to court. They would threaten to expel them if they didn't punish a team for going to court though.

How can the SFA/SPL punish a team that doesn't exist? All they could do was refuse to allow them entry to the league if they were to apply. Oh, aye. I see where you're going...

Done wink.gif

Quick question.

Why has The Rangers support has been totally passive about this entire situation for years now? and why anytime someone has dared to point out problems they are instantly accused of being a tarrier or having an agenda?

I'm also getting told that SPL clubs (especially Celtic) have agreed to loan out there most talented youngsters to teams in the league NewCo Gers might end up, surely a Papal conspiracy?

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=223808

Greeny the man up folks, I'm out...

Edit for - ooo, still had 1 left, but greeny him up anyways :D

Edited by wunfellaff

Hunbelievably I saw on RM they think Traynor yes JIM TRAYNOR hates them.

Well that's official then, everybody in Scotland hates Traynor. Just got a PM from his maw saying he's a c**t and that never visits her.

Well that's official then, everybody in Scotland hates Traynor. Just got a PM from his maw saying he's a c**t and that never visits her.

Did you not just post something about cringeworthy posts a few pages ago?

They'll be fine even if they lose more players as Chick Green said he's looking at 19 players from the Euro Championships.... If he told me today was Sunday I'd go and check the calendar. Gullibile twats.

What ever happened to Rino Gattuso wanting to end his career with them? :rolleyes:

I don't have to prove f**k all to no c**t bawbag.

There's this thing called 'Google' on the internet. It's what is known as a 'search engine'. What you do is you type the key words of an article or articles that you are looking for into the box at the top of the page. For example, I don't know, maybe something like 'Sky old firm 4 games'. Within seconds it will return any information on the subject you are looking for.

What you do then is, you use your eyes to read this information then your brain will, (or should, I'm not quite sure in your case), process this information until your mind understands what exactly it has just taken in.

So, where is this link? That would have been a lot quicker for you to do than the nonsense you just mashed out with your forehead. You made two statements, and you haven't produced a single piece of evidence to back up either of them

You said you had the link, post it up. Where in the contract did Sky get 4 OF games, and where and when did Sky say "one season ,no more"?

Yes it would have been a lot quicker, but as I said I'm enjoying your desperation.

If you didn't understand my instructions on how to work Google then you truly are fucked my friend.

As them a genuine question about why the support has been totally passive about the entire situation for years now, and why anytime someone has dared to point out problems they are instantly accused of being a tarrier or having an agenda?

Bit of an obvious answer that.

They are the people, they dont have to do anything, Rangers were an institution, too big to fall etc...

Bit of an obvious answer that.

They are the people, they dont have to do anything, Rangers were an institution, too big to fall etc...

But its an ideal chance to cement my alias with a few 'you are a tarrier' type comments aimed at the Troll ;)

I don't have to prove f**k all to no c**t bawbag.

There's this thing called 'Google' on the internet. It's what is known as a 'search engine'. What you do is you type the key words of an article or articles that you are looking for into the box at the top of the page. For example, I don't know, maybe something like 'Sky old firm 4 games'. Within seconds it will return any information on the subject you are looking for.

What you do then is, you use your eyes to read this information then your brain will, (or should, I'm not quite sure in your case), process this information until your mind understands what exactly it has just taken in.

I've got nothing to back myself up with

Anyone think England could win Euro 2012 and it would still be a great summer?

You've been listening to too much media sonny.

Every semi finalist would bitchslap England silly, especially Germany.

Won't matter after 10PM though.