Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Double facepalm from a bun in work today:

1. My friend is getting married, and has requested in her invites that no presents are given and instead people donate funds to the RFFF.

I hope you said no and donated the money to a charity instead.

The way I see it is that if Newco are in the SFL1 then rules have been bent and the fans have been shat on.

The SPL saying that they want Newco but want to relegate them as punishment is simply a way of the SFA, SFL and SPL getting round the rules of making them start in the 3rd. For me that is unacceptable and I will withdraw my custom.

Personally I think Scottish football is on its knees now, the SPL in particular, with the talk of boycotts from each side and the bad feeling towards each other.

The SFA should've killed off Rangers when they had the chance and allowed the clubs get on with preparing for life post Rangers.

This comment got me thinking.

If Sevco survived whatever punishments and league placement they receive and 1 day return to the SPL, what will the atmosphere be like at sevco games in the future?

Can we expect more police than normal and a poisonous atmosphere?

I can see a whole bunch of bears with massive chips on their shoulders giving it the big 'nice try, but get it up you mentality'

So Rangers players took wage cuts of up to 75% to ensure their team fulfilled its fixtures. Then they waited to see if the CVA was possible. Then the club was liquidated. Then Charles Greene started talking about saving £7m a year in wages. Then it became evident that Rangers wouldn't be in the top flight next season. And nobody spoke to them about transferring them to a new company.

And now Greene is adamant that he will sue them if they walk. That'll help. I assume that the first phone call every Rangers player will make in the morning is to the PFA. The second one will be to their lawyer. The third one will be to Charles Greene telling him to ram his club up his hole and to come ahead.

When will the blue bile turn on full onto Charles Greene? My guess is ... Monday.

Whaur's Jardine - is he round at Whittaker's house yet - taking action?! Go on Sandy - put their fuckin' windaes in son ... you know you want to. You'll feel relevant again.

You don't think Green would go so far as to take this contracts issue to court with the sole intention of pissing off FIFA/UEFA and getting Scotland expelled? Vindictive barsteward, brinksmanship or just doesn't have a clue?

UEFA/FIFA don't expel FAs for being taken to court. They would threaten to expel them if they didn't punish a team for going to court though.

Edited by craigkillie

</h3>

Same avatar, ''Perth'' , same name...................'our' Troll?

I answer my own question with

:D

I give him another 20 mins afore banhammer comes out.

wink.gif shhhhhh..........

I'd be amazed if i got another 20 minutes laugh.gif

Any special requests for a topic to start?

This comment got me thinking.

If Sevco survived whatever punishments and league placement they receive and 1 day return to the SPL, what will the atmosphere be like at sevco games in the future?

Can we expect more police than normal and a poisonous atmosphere?

I can see a whole bunch of bears with massive chips on their shoulders giving it the big 'nice try, but get it up you mentality'

Nah, they'll be boycotting us, remember?

What, both of them? I'm going to call you out on your nonsense periodically until you can prove me wrong with real quotes.

I don't have to prove f**k all to no c**t bawbag.

There's this thing called 'Google' on the internet. It's what is known as a 'search engine'. What you do is you type the key words of an article or articles that you are looking for into the box at the top of the page. For example, I don't know, maybe something like 'Sky old firm 4 games'. Within seconds it will return any information on the subject you are looking for.

What you do then is, you use your eyes to read this information then your brain will, (or should, I'm not quite sure in your case), process this information until your mind understands what exactly it has just taken in.

wink.gif shhhhhh..........

As them a genuine question about why the support has been totally passive about the entire situation for years now, and why anytime someone has dared to point out problems they are instantly accused of being a tarrier or having an agenda?

How the f#ck is this Greenie a businessman at all?

I would not back him with 10p let alone the supposed millions of his mystery investors. If I were one of them I would be calling my money in right now before he does any more damage. He should have been 100% certain of the TUPE implications and even if there was a 1% chance the players could walk away - he should have been trying to ensure they transferred over with some gentle persuasion and a lot of communication. It sounds like none of that has taken place.

He seems to have all the business acumen of a muppet!

Said similar myself.

Are we witnessing a large scale masterplan or a buffoon?

I said in the late 90's that i thought David Murray was the thickest millionaire on the planet, The argument against was "people with millions cannot be thick". Wanna bet?

As them a genuine question about why the support has been totally passive about the entire situation for years now, and why anytime someone has dared to point out problems they are instantly accused of being a tarrier or having an agenda?

You might want to tell them about the Papal conspiracy where the other SPL teams are going to loan first team players out to diddy clubs in whatever league they end up in.

Done wink.gif

;) shhhhhh..........

Harry Kewell is coming back to UK and will play for free ;)

I don't have to prove f**k all to no c**t bawbag.

There's this thing called 'Google' on the internet. It's what is known as a 'search engine'. What you do is you type the key words of an article or articles that you are looking for into the box at the top of the page. For example, I don't know, maybe something like 'Sky old firm 4 games'. Within seconds it will return any information on the subject you are looking for.

What you do then is, you use your eyes to read this information then your brain will, (or should, I'm not quite sure in your case), process this information until your mind understands what exactly it has just taken in.

Worf_facepalm.gif

tumblr_lo6o70KBpe1qane72.gif