Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is there a comprehensive list of 'Rangers Enemies' anywhere? So far I make it.

The SFA

The SPL

The SFL

Celtic

Every other club (except Cowdenbeath)

The BBC

Channel 4

The Daily Record

The Sun

The Daily Mail

The Guardian

The Express

The Times

Graeme Spiers

Alex Thomson

Jim Spence

Richard Gordon

Tam Cowan

Richard Gordon

Christopher Brookmyre

Pie & Bovril

The creditors

Duff and Phelps

Craig Whyte

Sir David Murray

Charles Green

The Blue Knights

Bill Miller

Bill Ng

McDonalds

Sky

UEFA

FIFA

Rome

Alex Salmond

Scottish Labour

Glasgow City Council

The Police

Walter Smith (For walking away)

Any player who walks away under TUPE

Richard Gough

Bomber Brown

Feel free to add any that spring to mind.

A first time poster has them in a rage :D

Posted Today, 06:12 PM

Something's in the air which would change the whole landscape at Ibrox, but it will only be known for sure by Tuesday 26/06/2012.

Watch this space.

The SFA

The SPL

The SFL

Celtic

The BBC

Channel 4

The Daily Record

The Sun

The Daily Mail

The Guardian

The Express

The Times

Graeme Spiers

Alex Thomson

Jim Spence

Richard Gordon

Tam Cowan

Richard Gordon

Christopher Brookmyre

Pie & Bovril

The creditors

Duff and Phelps

Craig Whyte

Sir David Murray

Charles Green

The Blue Knights

Bill Miller

Bill Ng

McDonalds

Sky

UEFA

FIFA

Rome

Alex Salmond

Scottish Labour

Glasgow City Council

The Police

Nothing to do with this list but I've been quietly filling in a word document with names of Rangers fans I know who have stated in the last couple of weeks "I'm past caring" or "I don't give a f**k".

I'm planning on posting this list on facebook on the eve of the new season.

I think Green is slowly but surely going loopy. He doesn't have a leg to stand on re players objecting to the TUPE transfer.

Not sure about Green being loopy, wrong yes, but Ally seems to be suffering some sort of psychosis.

I am not a doctor.

:)

Took my first wee look at yon forum, felt this was worth pointing out .....

Bluenose1986

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

Went into JJB after work and bought unsponsored home top

Having asked if they had it in medium long sleeve the guy helping me out asked a work mate about any in stock and kept referring to it as a "newco" top.

Fucking ragin' >:(

Rant over!!

Nice top though, got watp 12 on the back too

Bluenose1986

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

While waiting for the printing on the back he asked me what I was getting him on the back.

I told him "WATP 12" and to never forget that we are the people and always will be and that The Rangers will never die as the club will go on regardless of company name.

He was a bit astounded at that and had no comeback n went away into the store room.

w****r.

Felt like kickin' up f**k but thought I'd deal with the situation with some dignity.

rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

The SFA

The SPL

The SFL

Celtic

The BBC

Channel 4

The Daily Record

The Sun

The Daily Mail

The Guardian

The Express

The Times

Graeme Spiers

Alex Thomson

Jim Spence

Richard Gordon

Tam Cowan

Stuart Cosgrove

Christopher Brookmyre

Pie & Bovril

The creditors

Duff and Phelps

Craig Whyte

Sir David Murray

Charles Green

The Blue Knights

Bill Miller

Bill Ng

McDonalds

Sky

UEFA

FIFA

Rome

Alex Salmond

Scottish Labour

Glasgow City Council

The Police

The players (for walking away)

JJB Sports

:lol:

'Would players from St Johnstone and the like be willing to take a wage cut to come and play for Rangers in the 1st division? I'm not being funny, but thats what we could be looking at. Worrying times. '

Another belter from RM maybe it's beginning to sink in. St.Johnston fans must be shitting themselves when all their players move to SEVCO in the 3rd Division

Jesus, why aren't the supporters up in arms right now, why weren't they up in arms months ago, why have they basically just sat around on their arses for the past couple of years waiting for a Saudi prince to turn them into Man City? The one aspect of this story that amazes me the most is the complete and utter passiveness of the so called 'loyal supporters'. They marched to Hampden one afternoon, months after it was too late, whoop-de-do.

You answered it youself. Rangers is a totally global brand like Microsoft so they ARE waiting for a Saudi prince to come in and buy them. They are too big to die. The big hoose must stay open.....(add slogans as appropriate). Why should they get off their fat ârses when the rest of the world should be queueing up to buy them. It's the fault of everybody else! (how long do you want this to go on?) :P

Rangers fans on RM are talking about holding back registrations/complaining to UEFA etc.

I may well be wrong here but are they not missing the rather large point that the players are not registered with the Sevco (They can't be as Sevco has no membership as yet).

Their contracts with Oldco have ended so the players are not, in fact, registered at all.

How the f#ck is this Greenie a businessman at all?

I would not back him with 10p let alone the supposed millions of his mystery investors. If I were one of them I would be calling my money in right now before he does any more damage. He should have been 100% certain of the TUPE implications and even if there was a 1% chance the players could walk away - he should have been trying to ensure they transferred over with some gentle persuasion and a lot of communication. It sounds like none of that has taken place.

He seems to have all the business acumen of a muppet!

Edited by welldaft

Guest Pampered Adolescent

...but what if there was some sort of deal already in play whereby Dunfermline, Dundee, Morton, Thistle, Falkirk, Cowdenbeath, Raith, Dumbarton, Hamilton & Livingston, were all to resign from the SFL and then immediately apply and be accepted into a new SPL 2 set-up. Then a vote wouldn't be needed. Surely not !?

Just back from the pub.....not that drunk, honest. :guinness

If you've a crystal ball, that's fine. In the days when I lived in the UK, the Sunday Mail ran a 'Spill The Beans' hotline. No wind-up: I worked with a guy who was in Majorca on holiday, and witnessed Adam Crozier, later to become the CEO (or head) of the English FA getting stripped bollock naked to a a tree. This was pure co-incidence and a decade before digital photography was the norm. Sadly, despite something I thought very much in the public interest, my man didn't take the bait. :angry:

As someone else posted yesterday, these days, sometimes internet revelations are literally making the news; not the other way around.

So, I don't want to be a goady shitebag living 10000km away- if you've got some relevant proof, please have the foresight to take the credit for it, to reference it correctly, and to take a dozen more greenies as a reward. I'll gladly honour this as soon as I get a swatch.

Meanwhile, I'm off to bed- schoolnight and all that..... -_-

Regards

PA

Re the SKY comments I had a quick google and this is the closest I can find to a 'SKY' comment. However it seems to be a rehash of a Daily Record 'exclusive'. No named sources so seems to be scaremongering by the SEVCO supporting Meedja

http://uk.eurosport....-113142799.html

If it's this or the Daily Record article, then I think I'll save my knicker wetting for something else. Non-story, much like so many others, with no quotes and pure conjecture.

Rangers fans on RM are talking about holding back registrations/complaining to UEFA etc.

I may well be wrong here but are they not missing the rather large point that the players are not registered with the Sevco (They can't be as Sevco has no membership as yet).

Their contracts with Oldco have ended so the players are not, in fact, registered at all.

SFA hold them at the mo...

Took my first wee look at yon forum, felt this was worth pointing out .....

Bluenose1986

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

Went into JJB after work and bought unsponsored home top

Having asked if they had it in medium long sleeve the guy helping me out asked a work mate about any in stock and kept referring to it as a "newco" top.

Fucking ragin' >:(

Rant over!!

Nice top though, got watp 12 on the back too

Bluenose1986

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

While waiting for the printing on the back he asked me what I was getting him on the back.

I told him "WATP 12" and to never forget that we are the people and always will be and that The Rangers will never die as the club will go on regardless of company name.

He was a bit astounded at that and had no comeback n went away into the store room.

w****r.

Felt like kickin' up f**k but thought I'd deal with the situation with some dignity.

rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Does any one else think Only an Excuse will be 5 hours long this Hogmanay? :D

'Would players from St Johnstone and the like be willing to take a wage cut to come and play for Rangers in the 1st division? I'm not being funny, but thats what we could be looking at. Worrying times. '

Another belter from RM maybe it's beginning to sink in. St.Johnston fans must be shitting themselves when all their players move to SEVCO in the 3rd Division

Aye, they'll jump at the chance. We'll just release them from their contracts too, without any compensation.

They can have David Robertson, which is a good Rangers name.

You answered it youself. Rangers is a totally global brand like Microsoft

Microsoft you say?

Green got Control, the power did Shift, and next? ;)