Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Chris McLaughlin‏@BBCchrismclaug

SW: it's purely a footballing decision. It's a new company. There's no history there. #Rangers

Is Whittaker trolling? :ph34r:

When the former Rangers fans see those comments I can see a lot of them walking away too. This can only do good for the continuing death of Oldco and hamper the birth of the newco. The end game is fast approaching now.

So the players don't TUPE, but you have to imagine the majority of the non-playing staff will TUPE, so regardless of playing squad Green's got to find £250k down the back of his sofa this month and next. You have to imagine P45s for 75% of them will be on the cards regardless of which league they are in, which I don't think Green can afford, so I can only see administration coming for Sevco, and coming fast.

BTW who the fvck is Shagger? Whenever I go onto RM I wonder who they are talking about. :lol:

McGregor, the rest of us don't see McGregor's sexual "indiscretions" in the same way those abnormal human beings do.

went over to the Bear's Den for a wee laugh at them and this made me proper lol:

In our hearts, regardless of what happens, we will always be Rangers. Even if our club is reduced to having to play on the streets, then we will follow on from the pavements.

ffs, they're insane, although the way they're heading that might end up being quite prophetic. Fair play to all the players walking away, anyone who hangs around through some unguided loyalty needs their heads checked, even if they're liifelong fans it's still just a job at the end of the day, and the chance of a nice signing bonus and maybe a wee pay rise at somewhere like Cardiff then anyone would do it.

It's great fun though, I think we're watching the dream and the club die here.

Posters on RM are upset.

Some of them accept it was inevitable but there are others.

"I am extremely proud of the actions we took but I am disappointed and angry Rangers FC no longer exists in its original form."

f**k off Naismith ya rat b*****d. :w****r:

What disappoints me is the term he uses that the old clib doesn't exist

Gutted at Naismith statement, what the f**k is he thinking? Just tell us the fucking truth.. His comment about the club not existing in its original form reeks of timothy! Oh well, best of luck guys i hope you enjoy the obscurity that beckons

ffs what a couple of w°nkers, just f°cking leave if you have to but don't bash the name of the club and shite all over the fans.. f°cking raging reading those comments

Edited by cyderspaceman

went over to the Bear's Den for a wee laugh at them and this made me proper lol:

In our hearts, regardless of what happens, we will always be Rangers. Even if our club is reduced to having to play on the streets, then we will follow on from the pavements.

ffs, they're insane, although the way they're heading that might end up being quite prophetic. Fair play to all the players walking away, anyone who hangs around through some unguided loyalty needs their heads checked, even if they're liifelong fans it's still just a job at the end of the day, and the chance of a nice signing bonus and maybe a wee pay rise at somewhere like Cardiff then anyone would do it.

It's great fun though, I think we're watching the dream and the club die here.

Whether they know it or not any players who change over to newco are doing so to earn Green money, nothing else. Except McGregor, he is not worth what he gets at Rangers and he's got a long term deal to protect his income, he might be the only one who'd be better off changing over.

They are restricting their choices of where they can go and they are reducing any signing on fee.

How fickle. Just a month ago, the **** were masturbating over photos of Steven Naismith after he made a comment on Twitter suggesting he might stay. What a selfless hero he was. Now, when it seems he has no other choice unless he wants to hinder his own career, he is a fucking rat.

Talking of rats, I saw an article earlier involving Cowdenbeath chairman Donald Findlay. I haven't felt so seething in ages after reading his comments. Apparently, it is a 'nonsense' that Rangers even face the possibility of being relegated from the SPL, and the chairmen of Hearts, Dundee United and St Johnstone have to change their Newco stances immediately.

My mum was at school with him. Apparently he has always been a w****r.

What I see there is no sale of player.

Has a big impact on the books.

No negative or slagging, that's just the way it is.

While I would say that it maybe isn't entirely loaded, I wouldn't say it's entirely even handed either. As picked up on, the sale of player thing seems to be one of the biggest figures in there.

Look, I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't do this as it cheapens the thread,

but it's SO funny

Jamie Ness ‏@JamieFukinNess

Whittaker is a scumbag, trying to throw the club and its history under the bus so he can chase cash in England #w**k

snapback.pngalukotheblackmessi, on 24 June 2012 - 02:18 PM, said:

FFS its a fake account Jamie ness is not on twitter

O right, i don't use twitter. didn't know, and less of the attitude ya p***k.

The Rangers I knew for most of my life; a strong authority,straight and dignified changed under Murray and now is a limp whipping boy off the pitch and on the pitch has lacked the characters who would give all for the team.

:rolleyes: How come i've got a feeling you never once complained during the Murray years, like every other Rangers fans, happy to accept the glory and shift the blame onto someone else