Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What's happening with the SFA's punishment to Rangers.

Last we heard was the the courts rules the transfer embargo was not allowed and put it back to the appeals panel - why has this appeals panel not sat yet ?

I know there is the issue with the oldco / newco. But as far as I understand the oldco are still in existence and still officially only in administration - so surely the SFA should be looking at what punishment is being handed out here - cos as it seems at the moment with Rangers taking the them to court the SFA seem to have backed down!

Also would any punshment handed out be transfer between oldco to newco? Is it the SFA membership that gets punished or the company?

No transfers allowed while in admin. smile.gif

If they are then it's definitely a case of beware of what you wish for. It's the diddy SPL teams that created the abomination we have by selling their souls and that of Scottish football to Sky & the OF. If they/we suffer most it's just karma at play.

All the Diddy teams are general screwed short-term, yes we are all part to blame in this charade created mostly by the Old Firm and the greed of many. But this is our opportunity to rid the game of the shackles of bigotry, of an unfair split in revenue and a 'product' that has gone stale. So whether it is SPL or SFL we should not be scared to say NO. It will be tough for a while, but the long term benefits are far too great to ignore.

This should truly only be the start of the DIDDY REVOLUTION.

Free the John McVeigh is a tit!

Guest Pampered Adolescent

Damn, I though I'd gotten away with it. If it wasn't for those meddling kids. Sorry Sting777, slip of the keyboard. You Pampered Adolescent, f**k off back to Tesco Asda Hypermarket in Govan ya *** without the air fare!

No tight John McVeigh is a titsfor me in any shape or form :(

Sorted that for you.

Regards

PA

If they are then it's definitely a case of beware of what you wish for. It's the diddy SPL teams that created the abomination we have by selling their souls and that of Scottish football to Sky & the OF. If they/we suffer most it's just karma at play.

If Scottish football really has sold its inheritance and crashes in a cloud of insolvency, the future might actually hold more hope than it seems to do at the moment. The fan base isn't going to disappear - they'll still be happy to pay out on a Saturday afternoon at 3. If both Dundee clubs go bust, a new Dundee Phoenix will be formed - what else is there to do in Dundee of a weekend???

Scottish football will rise from the ashes and work it's way back towards its correct level. Football as we know it today might disappear but football as my dad and grandad knew it might return.

All the Diddy teams are general screwed short-term, yes we are all part to blame in this charade created mostly by the Old Firm and the greed of many. But this is our opportunity to rid the game of the shackles of bigotry, of an unfair split in revenue and a 'product' that has gone stale. So whether it is SPL or SFL we should not be scared to say NO. It will be tough for a while, but the long term benefits are far too great to ignore.

This should truly only be the start of the DIDDY REVOLUTION.

Free the John McVeigh is a tit!

Much prefer the "Arab Spring"biggrin.gif

John McVeigh is a tit is innocenttongue.gif

Just can't see this Div 1 for The Rangers being accepted. But why in God's name are the SFA/SPL/SFL changing the rules to suit Rangers? They cannot be allowed to get away with it. It's a national scandal.

Anyway that's just one half of the equation. There has to be a viable Rangers in there to survive as a First Division team. And they'll be a shambles of a club by the end of the week, as their players vanish and their money dries up.

BTW is Off The Ball worth listening to this week?

Listened to it yesterday as usual Cowan and Cosgrove are bang on the money with the feelings of the diddy teams.

Lots of dead Rangers fans e-mails calling them Fudds for their hatred of the Mighty Glasgow Rangers with most signing off WATP.

Yesterday's BBC news covered the upcoming Pixar film, Brave, which is set in Scotland. It's about that newspaper burd, Rebecca Brooks, in case you didn't know (*). I don't know if they pre-selected their interviewees but, when they interviewed Americans about their knowledge of Scotland, the answers were all about Ireland. Or crime - they were thinking of Scotland Yard!

* Actually, it might not be but that's who's in the trailer. My kids are too old to come with me to see Disney films these days so I'll just have to wait for the DVD to find out for sure. Wonder if she gets her kit off.

Oh It can be mental out here. As they say travel broadens the mind (and tightens the John McVeigh is a tit).

My footer is an example. TTT is a honey, thats not generally daft, but just has no idea where the UK is, never mind Scotland! I know someone who thought the son of god was called James Bond (this was someone with a degree).

And on a foot note on that, in the last 6 years of travelling I have met about 2 ****, but keep coming across Arabs! Just can't shake you b*****ds off! wink.gif

You are a Global brand! haha

Is there anything to stop newco buying a non-league club, and applying as that club to join division 3 with the home ground being Ibrox stadium ? They'd keep the name of the old team who naturally would have more than 3 years audited accounts, and then once accepted into division 3 change the name of the team ? I wouldn't want that to happen, but would it be possible ?

Listened to it yesterday as usual Cowan and Cosgrove are bang on the money with the feelings of the diddy teams.

Lots of dead Rangers fans e-mails calling them Fudds for their hatred of the Mighty Glasgow Rangers with most signing off WATP.

It was good and Cosgrove explained the scenario

The BBC are obliged to be balanced, not necessarily in one broadcast but over the range of programming.

Off the Ball fits into the diddy side of things, being the opposite of the Sportsound Glasgow emphasis.

Love the prog btw, been a listener for years..

Stuart was bang on about being a fud. I am too, and proud to be a diddy team supporting fud.

The former OF supporters do not know what it's like and how glorious when our diddy fuddness triumphs!

Edited by DuntoiRab

Guest Pampered Adolescent

No offence taken mate....believe me I will never have a problem with a Tight John McVeigh is a tit...the tighter the better :rolleyes:

Mate, you've not listed your location......... send me a PM if you'd like some advice on this.......We [Rangers] don't do walking away.......I don't do European f@nny..... 8)

Right, off to the pub now.... :guinness .

PA

Much prefer the "Arab Spring"biggrin.gif

John McVeigh is a tit is innocenttongue.gif

haha, funny, I wonder why? We are all Jim McLean! biggrin.gif

See you can travel and you can escape the vile SEVCO fans, but there alwasy seem to be a Shed boy lurking, ready to tell you about the night they had in Barcelona! hahaha tongue.gif

Put it a vote Arab Spring or Diddy Revolution!

But no matter what, free the John McVeigh is a tit!

Liam McLeod@BBCLiamMcLeodSteven Naismith and Steven Whittaker release statement saying they object to transferring their contracts to #Rangers newco

One farts in class, teacher can't do anything, its open season! Training on Thursday will be short. He's have probably had bigger teams in Question of Sport!

Free that John McVeigh is a tit now!

EDIT: To make spelling worse, probably typing Tagalog.

Edited by Tight minge

haha, funny, I wonder why? We are all Jim McLean! biggrin.gif

See you can travel and you can escape the vile SEVCO fans, but there alwasy seem to be a Shed boy lurking, ready to tell you about the night they had in Barcelona! hahaha tongue.gif

Put it a vote Arab Spring or Diddy Revolution!

But no matter what, free the John McVeigh is a tit!

we're everywhere I tells ye!!laugh.gif

no more John McVeigh is a tit sanctions!!!