Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

According to the paper this morning Rhys McCabe has been receiving loads of death threats on twitter. This is what we are up against with this abomination. Why dont the police get involved here?

Thats absolutely no surprise and a real shame for the boy. It was always going to happen to the first one to fart. Just get himself down south and in a year it will all be over and he can go onto the career he deserves (never seen him play).

Read earlier Gough getting shit on their site for talking reality and of course read before the 'Whyte better watch his back wherever he goes" we are Global and their are Bears in all parts of the world.

Well actually, no, can't mind the last time I met a SEVCO fan. Here they've hardly heard of Scotland never mind fucks like SEVCO.

A very strange bunch the SEVCO fans, the world is truly against them!

EDIT: REad as if I was being rude to Sting777, jings sorry pal! Not meant like that

Edited by Tight minge

The Division 1 scenario isn't within the gift of the SFL to say yay or nay though is it?

Surely it ONLY comes into play if the SPL vote YES to Newco, then relegate them as a punishment. It's actually not up to SFL in this scenario - or am I missing something?

The way I see it is that if Newco are in the SFL1 then rules have been bent and the fans have been shat on.

The SPL saying that they want Newco but want to relegate them as punishment is simply a way of the SFA, SFL and SPL getting round the rules of making them start in the 3rd. For me that is unacceptable and I will withdraw my custom.

Personally I think Scottish football is on its knees now, the SPL in particular, with the talk of boycotts from each side and the bad feeling towards each other.

The SFA should've killed off Rangers when they had the chance and allowed the clubs get on with preparing for life post Rangers.

Theoretically, the SPL chairman could say YES to newco, then relegate them immediatly and claim they stood up to their promise of NO newco in the SPL.

I for one would rape Steven Thompson with a cactus if he did so!

A very strange bunch the SEVCO fans, the world is truly against them!

And thats without playing 1 game or even having a team or a League to play in :lol:

It'll only get worse for them....

I also think they may have a hard time in the third also.

A lot of that will depend on any signing embargo being in place. If there is and those loyal Bear players all piss off which they will do, SEVCO will struggle in the 3rd. And coming up through the divisions will not be easy, they'll get there (if they get in to play SFL football), but it will take time.

Wow, join the club. We seemed to be tarred with that brush too.

I really have a lot of respect for those such as Kincardine, No 8 and Bearwithme who play for their side even though I don't agree with them. However the idea that there are those who hide behind other clubs while spouting out their WATP propaganda is totally disgusting. It's not even like infiltrating RM or FF where you might try to do some good before you get banned for unclean thoughts. There is no need to hide behind a cloak here so why do they do it?

Guest Pampered Adolescent

Well actually, no, can't mind the last time I met a SEVCO fan. Here they've hardly heard of Scotland never mind fucks like you.

:oops Looks like that was a mistake; me thinks somebody maybe needs his hole......

Repeat: hole........ not John McVeigh is a tits!!!

PA

Theoretically, the SPL chairman could say YES to newco, then relegate them immediatly and claim they stood up to their promise of NO newco in the SPL.

I for one would rape Steven Thompson with a cactus if he did so!

post-23278-0-75109700-1340536904_thumb.j

Edited by wunfellaff

The way I see it is that if Newco are in the SFL1 then rules have been bent and the fans have been shat on.

The SPL saying that they want Newco but want to relegate them as punishment is simply a way of the SFA, SFL and SPL getting round the rules of making them start in the 3rd. For me that is unacceptable and I will withdraw my custom.

Personally I think Scottish football is on its knees now, the SPL in particular, with the talk of boycotts from each side and the bad feeling towards each other.

The SFA should've killed off Rangers when they had the chance and allowed the clubs get on with preparing for life post Rangers.

You're absolute;y right - but you can imagine the way the conversation went....

"We can do the right thing and tell the Newco to knob off - or we can screw over the fans of all the other teams in the League? No contest - would you also like a head start Mr Green?"

Good blog post from Thomo

http://blogs.channel...gers-brand/1993

Good yeah, but lets face it, very far fetched. As long as NEWCO exist and play at Ipox, play in blue jersey's they will still have the neanderthal bigots following them singing their silly little songs and threatening every away fan that goes near their "temple" Thats never gonna change!

:oops Looks like that was a mistake; me thinks somebody maybe needs his hole......

Repeat: hole........ not John McVeigh is a tits!!!

PA

Damn, I though I'd gotten away with it. If it wasn't for those meddling kids. Sorry Sting777, slip of the keyboard. You Pampered Adolescent, f**k off back to Tesco Hypermarket in Govan ya *** without the air fare!

No tight John McVeigh is a titsfor me in any shape or form :(

As I said before the biggest losers in this whole charade are the diddy teams in the SPL.

If they are then it's definitely a case of beware of what you wish for. It's the diddy SPL teams that created the abomination we have by selling their souls and that of Scottish football to Sky & the OF. If they/we suffer most it's just karma at play.

EDIT: REad as if I was being rude to Sting777, jings sorry pal! Not meant like that

No offence taken mate....believe me I will never have a problem with a Tight John McVeigh is a tit...the tighter the better :rolleyes:

Edited by Sting777

Well actually, no, can't mind the last time I met a SEVCO fan. Here they've hardly heard of Scotland never mind fucks like you.

Yesterday's BBC news covered the upcoming Pixar film, Brave, which is set in Scotland. It's about that newspaper burd, Rebecca Brooks, in case you didn't know (*). I don't know if they pre-selected their interviewees but, when they interviewed Americans about their knowledge of Scotland, the answers were all about Ireland. Or crime - they were thinking of Scotland Yard!

* Actually, it might not be but that's who's in the trailer. My kids are too old to come with me to see Disney films these days so I'll just have to wait for the DVD to find out for sure. Wonder if she gets her kit off.

I sent an email to the club, and pretty much got a standard reply....blah-blah-blabbity-happy that Airdrie will be playing next season....blah blabbity....nothing to do with us....blah blah....Jim is very busy with all this....blah blah....

As I say, very non-commital

The Division 1 scenario isn't within the gift of the SFL to say yay or nay though is it?

Surely it ONLY comes into play if the SPL vote YES to Newco, then relegate them as a punishment. It's actually not up to SFL in this scenario - or am I missing something?

I don't see how that will work. The agreement with the SPL and SFL is the bottom team in the SPL is relegated at the end of the season, ie they resign from the SPL and join the SFL at Division One. That has happened: Dunfermline finished bottom and were relegated as per the the rules. How can Rangers now be "relegated"? If the SPL suddenly decides it can "relegate" anyone they please and at any time and force the SFL to accept their membership things would just be messy.

I don't think Rangers can or will join Division One, if the football authorities thought the fans were mad now just wait til they try it.

If this is the case, I agree that the police should get involved. The prosecuted some young idiot for encouraging riots on social network sites last summer. Are death threats less important?

As I've said before, RM and FF should have been shut down given the amount of law breaking, sectarianism on them. Can't do that though. A number of Scotland's decision makers probably post on them.

FFS.

Rangers cannot be relegated, booted out, whatever - they don't exist.

The Rangers, newco, call them what you want cannot be relegated from a league they've never played in. They want to join the club.

They can be relegated if they get a YES vote and the share is transferred. They would then be relegated as a hereditary punishment for the Oldco. That's the only way they can rationally carry out the SFL1 'plan'.

As things currently stand you are absolutely right - they cannot currently be relegated.