Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The SFA\SFL\SPL just seem hellbent on alienating fans of every 41 member clubs just to help out the one member club. Are the supporters of these 41 clubs so insignificant to the sport that they can afford to lose most of them in one fell swoop? If this level of gerrymandering continues the only stadium which will have any fans in it on a Saturday afternoon will be Ibrox. Ironic considering they're the team which has been liquidated.

""Or Malcolm Murray must sack Charles Green.""

Why no "chief executive officer" Charles Green this time?

Reading Leggo's rants is taxing on a Sunday morning.

The idea of revealing their bank's name is interesting.

Maybe all non-Orcs could do a bit of boycotting of their own.

Probably have no financial effect but not good publicity for said bank.

(Just trying this to see if it works), John McVeigh is a tit.

Guest Pampered Adolescent

Why in fûck's name does all the gloom and doom come from so-called Motherwell supporters? Firstly there was that total wânker T_S_A_R and now we have cvnts like madwullie and Well Well stirring up the shyte. Why don't you bastarts go back to RM or FF where you belong or are you just feeling bad because Craig Whyte is a fvcking Welly? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Please don't tar all us 'Well fans with the same brush. I posted a very clear "Don't panic/No danger" comment last night.

Personally I think Zombie Rangers are well and truly f**cked; I know these bleating souls on RM keep on referring to 'turkeys voting for Christmas', however, seriously, are 9 of the 30 SFL clubs going to vote in favour? Not a chance.

It's typical red-top bet-wetting territory.....same old.....same old.....[yawn]..

Meanwhile, I am off to watch Anelka and Drogba reap GBP 450,000 together a week....... :oops

Regards

PA

but we knew from the start he was a Rangers man, I feel totally insulted and tainted to be even be linked to them....tongue.gif

But just like T_S_A_R you come on here and state your opinions as though they were facts. Time will show that just like him you are talking garbage. In fact I almost believe that you are T_S_A_R.

Question........ If newcorpse don't field a team, as long as they filed a/c's it would still count as 1 of the 3 years wouldn't it?

Oh, and as my RM a/c has never been validated :angry: , can someone please start the 'Harry Kewel is coming back to UK and would play for nowt' type thread...

I don't know. That's an interesting question, I suppose it would count as a year but surely it wouldn't provide proof of solvent operations as a football club?

Rangers in the 1st division? Fucking get to f**k!!! What a farce, a complete joke. Utter wanks that run our game. I would love to see somebody plant a brick in Dongcasters smug arsewipe of a face. The thought of the manky hoardes of orcs at Starks Park sickens me. No doubt singing from their infamous song book, the tax avoiding cheeting c***s. I really want to make them most unwelcome but I fear there is nothing I can do but vent my spleen. I am angry about this but I am seriously dissapointed. Who the f**k is this just punishment, the b*****ds should be out the game never to darken our door again. Fuckers... wankers... knobends...

Too really annoy them we can raise their tax aviodance by singing "Your not loyal anymore, your not loyal anymore"

I will give you the fact we still look back on our old history,i know we would love to go back to being the old club.sadly,that will never happen,and we have just accepted that it is get behind the new team or we have nothing at all..As i said,not our proudest moment buying out another club.So looking back and actually trying to continue as Sevco want to is 2 different things entirely.

As i said previous,we WERE NOT allowed back in,we lost the vote to Gretna...which is what should happen with sevco,they should not just be allowed to stroll back in as if it's ok to do so.Another already long established club should get this place,they did it with us and Gretna,so why are Sevco any different.

If they chose to do what we did and buy another club,well that is an entirely different thing to being allowed back in.They take over that club,basically kill it's history there and then,and rename them allowing them to continue as the new team.Yes i know we did that,but it isn't right....but if this is the road that is chosen for them,we may just have to accept it.

Why isn't it right to take over a struggling team?

Don't they have to agree to the deal or just do a Rangers and go bust?

The history of Scottish football is littered with failed, defunct clubs. It is the natural course of events over time.

Please don't tar all us 'Well fans with the same brush. I posted a very clear "Don't panic/No danger" comment last night.

Personally I think Zombie Rangers are well and truly f**cked; I know these bleating souls on RM keep on referring to 'turkeys voting for Christmas', however, seriously, are 9 of the 30 SFL clubs going to vote in favour? Not a chance.

It's typical red-top bet-wetting territory.....same old.....same old.....[yawn]..

Meanwhile, I am off to watch Anelka and Drogba reap GBP 450,000 together a week....... :oops

Regards

PA

My apologies to real Motherwell fans such as yourself but these hûn-supporters seem to have latched on to your club.

But just like T_S_A_R you come on here and state your opinions as though they were facts. Time will show that just like him you are talking garbage. In fact I almost believe that you are T_S_A_R.

Get a life FFS, Like most adults on here If you don't like what I write then don't read my opinions then. if your opinion is different I am happy to hear it, I might disagree with it but doesn't mean I am not entitled to mine. As for the FACTS not you or anyone on here knows the facts until they are played out.

I apologise for my earlier rant to you I should not have lowered myself to your level

Fan pressure can nip all this in the bud. 2 days of meltdown on our fans site after our chairmans comments, warnings that long term fans would walk away forever and ask for ST refunds, emails to the club, resulted in our board issuing an update last night. Its not a NO but its a substantial improvement on Beatties original statement

http://www.ptfc.co.u...t_from_the_club

Indeed. There is fan power at work - and you've seen it in the SPL over the last week. Nobody's going to vote yes for a Newco in an open vote, it would be economic suicide. First division fans need to do the same.

I've used this line a couple of times, so apologies, but if club chairmen are prepared to put the money of Rangers fans ahead of the money of their own season ticket holders and lifelong supporters, then damn them to hell.

Rangers 2 in the first division = the end of Scottish football.

Scottish football chiefs agree on deal to take Rangers newco into First Division.

Appalling journalism from the Sunday Mail today.

My link

"The weekend summit meeting had mainly focused on finding an avenue for Rangers to be allowed into the First Division.

Gers face a vote on July 4 to see if their newco will be granted entry into the SPL but the bid looks doomed to failure.

Longmuir will now urge his member clubs to allow Gers to drop down just one flight."

What is it with these journalists who :-

a) Don't understand that Rangers do not exist in the SPL

b) Cannot therefore drop from there to anywhere

This is just shocking journalism!!

Fairly appalling remarks coming from Green and McCoist regarding players opting out of their contract transfers. Green's is just plain stupid, but McCoist's are a little more sinister and designed to emotionally blackmail the players and whip up fan rage against them. He would have hoped players would consult or be more open ? What right has he to make statements like that ? Particularly when any current Rangers player really only has one logical move to make and that's get out and continue their careers with clubs that can at least afford to pay them and stay in business.

According to the paper this morning Rhys McCabe has been receiving loads of death threats on twitter. This is what we are up against with this abomination. Why dont the police get involved here?

How can one(potentially two) visit(s) from Rangers be worth £900k ?

If 4,000 Rangers fans were to turn up twice a season, Kilmarnock would need to charge them £112.50 each.

If tickets are actually £40 then Rangers would need to take 11,250 fans to Kilmarnock twice.

If Tickets are actually £25 then Rangers would need to take 18,000 fans to Kilmarnock twice.

In addition, 20% of the ticket price to any football match is VAT, so for Kilmarnock to lose £900,000 they would actually need to sell £1,125,000 worth of tickets, making all the above examples even more extreme. I do not know how much Kilmarnock charge at the gate for an Old Firm game. Over to you guys?

"The weekend summit meeting had mainly focused on finding an avenue for Rangers to be allowed into the First Division.

Gers face a vote on July 4 to see if their newco will be granted entry into the SPL but the bid looks doomed to failure.

Longmuir will now urge his member clubs to allow Gers to drop down just one flight."

What is it with these journalists who :-

a) Don't understand that Rangers do not exist in the SPL

b) Cannot therefore drop from there to anywhere

This is just shocking journalism!!

I thought it was just naughty headline editing, but you are right, it's a shocking piece of ignorant "journalism". Which frankly this whole saga is littered with. The Retard/Hail papers are the worst culprits, but nobody in the Scottish sporting press has come out with much credit.

The letter says 300k from rangers last year (30% of 970k). Not sure where you got your figures from

I read the £900k figure on the BBC website......if its £300k I'm certain that could be offset by currently apathetic Motherwell fans stepping up to the plate plus away fans doing their bit too ?

Lets not forget for one moment -

Rangers are one of only two teams we'd even be having this conversation about........that in itself is wrong.

My apologies to real Motherwell fans such as yourself but these hûn-supporters seem to have latched on to your club.

The same responses you would get from someone who posts regularly on RM or Follow Follow. laugh.gif

Edited by Well Well