Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Prob should be a separate thread for all of Doncasters quotes but if you at his history of

talking crap is prob unrivalled which fits in with what will happen to rangers.

I predict that sometime during this process he will give an interview that will lose

most of SPL fans through mass head explosion.

Hibs to be relegated as we go to ten team league.

Cockwomble predicts league of ten

http://news.bbc.co.u...rem/9338483.stm

Doncaster conceded that supporters broadly favour expansion but argued that the numbers just do not add up.

"We have to acknowledge that the popular vote is for a larger league but you can't just ask the question in isolation," he explained.

"If you put it to them that your club will lose at least £1m [calculations based on loss of TV revenue and fewer fixtures] then it doesn't look very attractive.

"It's imperative that we bring more money in, we get the best players that we can afford and that fans see more exciting football."

He just doesn't get it.

More expensive players doesn't mean more exciting football.

Two teams of equal ability, playing to win over 90 mins is exciting. Money has nothing to do with it.

I emphasise PLAYING TO WIN.

There's been a large amount of huffing and puffing around these parts of late. As a highly-qualified young gentleman about town, I recommend that you all calm down - In August, The Rangers will be kicking off their Scottish Junior Football Central Division Two campaign on the artificial pitch over the road from Ibrox stadium, whilst Charles Green will be busy scouting around for tenants amongst those Cumbernauld-based former Glasgow clubs who've made it known that North Lanarkshire scares them.

Also: Minğe

but they are a new club so what can they be punished for? They have lost there history and are starting again.

How do you know they won't be a continuation of the oldco?.

Regardless, they aren't really being punished if they are a genuine new club, they are just starting where all new clubs that come into the Scottish League, the 3rd Division so they or their sympathisers shouldn't have any complaints on that, but they will.

Wouldn't they be a continuation of the oldco if for example assets, names and emblems/badges, contracts etc are passed over to the newco instead of being purchased ?.

Maybe I am missing something.....wasn't a certain Motherwell-Hibs game a few years back the most exciting game of the season? Or maybe ANY SPL season? The one where Lucas Jutkiewicz scored, THE best SPL goal ever, in the 94th minute after his team were FOUR goals down?

Or maybe I was dreaming that night?

PA

One swallow does NOT a Summer make. That game was a freak flash in the pan, nothing more.

Taking this statement at face value I have absolutely no problem with it.

If what it really means is "we're going to quickly restructure in time for the start of the season to accommodate the tax dodgers" then I think these bodies have just declared war on Scottish football fans. We have to make sure that it's a war they don't win.

Its more likely that some people have put their own agenda on these talks. Rangers being

in the SFL 1 may not be the main part of this.

Either way there is no chance this will go through before the start of the season none.

Minge

I'm complaining to the mods on this, if they wont take action, I may go to CAS. This is totally unacceptable. I feel bullied. Well just wait until the John McVeigh is a tit is gone, then what will you do? You can't live without John McVeigh is a tit, you think you can, but you'll all shrivel up and die while the John McVeigh is a tit thrives down the lower reaches.

WATM's

80million over 5 years is the current TV deal, no other TV company can match that, clubs have budgeted for this money, hence why Motherwell are already stating the TV loss is considerable

And ive been saying this for months now, if SKY and ESPN go sponsors for clubs will quickly think to negotiate their deals as the reduction in exposure wont be worth the money they are giving clubs

I posted a link earlier in the thread somewhere recently,what he said SKY was apparently proposing was up to 40% less in re-numeration on the account that for some reason the other 10 clubs only make up 20% of their market share.

Two clubs make 80% of the sales ? hang on a minute there I thought because that sounds well unfair because I'm sure the other 10 clubs fans could easily make up 50% of the sales to SKY by population.

If by the SKY Seville calculator the OF have over 5 million possible sales according to their wacky system :lol: sounds a bit dodgy to me.

So it looks like the best thing ever after a few seasons to show SKY that is if the SPL sales packages actually increased because the gers went bust.This would be a good argument if the cockwomble grasped it to get them to stump up more for our SPL.

I'm complaining to the mods on this, if they wont take action, I may go to CAS. This is totally unacceptable. I feel bullied. Well just wait until the John McVeigh is a tit is gone, then what will you do? You can't live without John McVeigh is a tit, you think you can, but you'll all shrivel up and die while the John McVeigh is a tit thrives down the lower reaches.

WATM's

Sounds like some kind of vendetta you've got going, there.

Its more likely that some people have put their own agenda on these talks. Rangers being

in the SFL 1 may not be the main part of this.

Either way there is no chance this will go through before the start of the season none.

I hope you're right. The big question is why now? Why are these three bodies having meetings that were not scheduled, no-one knew they were going to happen, and, according to reports, went on past midnight. You know the answer as well as I do.

THE SFA DESCRIBED RANGERS ACTIONS AS BEING ONLY ONE STEP DOWN FROM MATCH FIXING. TO DATE THE RESPONSE OF THE FOOTBALLING AUTHORITIES TO THIS IS TO DO EVERYTHING TO KEEP RANGERS NEWCO EITHER IN THE TOP LEAGUE OR AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO IT. ONLY IN SCOTLAND.

Guest Pampered Adolescent

That is the point I was making. Motherwell should get some extra TV cash for being part of

the most exciting SPL fixture. Maybe I am missing something.

Sorry mate, I am such a numpty that I cannot see irony, sarcasm, wit, banter, if it hit me in the face.

I'm only interested in tight mnige.

And I am dyslexic to boot!

PA

PISH, Vlad is right, Sky have got cut price for years, EPL a fucking billion quid, geez a break, Newcastle vs Wigan is no better than DU vs SJ. FACT!!!

Let's hope the Scottish teams in Europe pump the English B*stards right off the park :D then maybe the cockwomble will tell SKY to renegotiate to £100 million a year for the SPL :lol:.

All you John McVeigh is a tit posters, I've taken your names and we will not forget who fucked us and when we come back tighter than ever we will take our revenge. A wounded John McVeigh is a tit is an Angry John McVeigh is a tit (or the decorators are in).

At Last Cockwomble talks sense!

Doncaster conceded that supporters broadly favour expansion of John McVeigh is a tit but argued that the numbers just do not add up.

"We have to acknowledge that the popular vote is for a larger John McVeigh is a tit but you can't just ask the question in isolation," he explained.

"If you put it to them that your club will lose at least £1m [calculations based on loss of TV revenue and fewer fixtures] then it doesn't look very attractive.

"It's imperative that we bring more John McVeigh is a tit in, we get the tightest minges that we can afford and that fans see more exciting John McVeigh is a tit."

But as one poster says, more expensive players do not mean an overall better product (SPL, not club).

I hope you're right. The big question is why now? Why are these three bodies having meetings that were not scheduled, no-one knew they were going to happen, and, according to reports, went on past midnight. You know the answer as well as I do.

THE SFA DESCRIBED RANGERS ACTIONS AS BEING ONLY ONE STEP DOWN FROM MATCH FIXING. TO DATE THE RESPONSE OF THE FOOTBALLING AUTHORITIES TO THIS IS TO DO EVERYTHING TO KEEP RANGERS NEWCO EITHER IN THE TOP LEAGUE OR AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO IT. ONLY IN SCOTLAND.

The football authorities in our case are the SPL. Doncaster makes statements then SPL clubs make statements that don't agree.

Look at the posts I made earlier have any of the changes that Doncaster said would happen , happened ?

The agenda from some clubs is to keep Rangers in the top league or as close to. However its not all clubs.

The people who are trying to bump New Rangers up the league are shouting the loudest at the moment

but it does not mean it will happen.

Doncaster ' we have broad agreement on a ten team SPL' 2011

So if he says ' we have broad agreement on rangers entering SFL1' 2012

Does this make it true he speaks in riddles and how he is still in a job I dont know.

Edited by RotWeissEssen

Just read McCoist quotes about players who want to leave.

Make no mistake, never mind what Green says, these players are free to go. McCoist is practically begging them to stay.

And they start pre-season training on Thursday. Should be a jolly affair