Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

YES ! if your team wins a few titles plus gets into the champs league every other year,then suddenly there is an influx of armchair fans who start to go to the games because there is a winning team.After a few years of being in a dominant position at the top some fans will develop a superior winning mentality above the rest.

Supposing Hearts as a example have a few good seasons and then eventually wins the league,all the other SPL fans rejoice the OF have had their stranglehold broken.

Soon after some of the Hearts fans will become obnoxious and arrogant with "we are the champions" and "we are better than anyone else" basically they become arseholes of a sort and will act like the OF fans you have become to hate.

Everyone hates the winners or dominant force eventually because of a few bigoted obnoxious fans.

Okay. It is clear to me now that your understanding of the word bigot is incorrect.

I love the sound of 'tribuneral'. I had to go to a tribunal a few years back and it would have been so much less scary if I'd though of it as a 'tribuneral'. I can put those nightmares to sleep now - thanks, mate! :)

Have to make the necessary spelling mistakes or my free laptop for dyslexia gets confiscatedunsure.gif

All this pish were the newco will end up is just leaked SFA politics or media trolling.

The SFA spindoctors leak some shite about the newco's possible punishments or parachuted league placing.This is only done to gauge the fans feelings about it.The government do this all the time and when it goes nuclear in the public domain ! they drop it or deny it.

The media make up stories just to sell papers or get the viewing figures and the SFA leak stuff to certain reporters (Traynor & Chico) who put it out there for public opinion and get feedback if this will piss us all off or we say yes to it.

All the times the media have been saying this and that AND ! then something completely different happened.I now just wait for the actual news most days as most shit in the media is usually way off the mark recently.

Okay. It is clear to me now that your understanding of the word bigot is incorrect.

I know exactly what a bigot is and is not just religiously biased ! it's a basic intolerance to another group in it's basic meaning.

Bit behind today, 6 pages to go but I will reply.

Let's all not forget it's just an entertainment. I give thanks to the mighty ex RFC 1873, 1690 WATP FTP for the best closed season ever.

I used to drive taxis, 11 years, never got to the football, you learn fast it's not that big a deal.

I do enjoy it, specially a bus trip for an away game, but I know I can live without it.

Anyways, back to page whatever to catch up.

True, its an entertainment industry and like yourself I have not been attending Scottish football (for over 9 years now) and since being in Asia the past few years, no football at all. I'm being tongue in cheek with my comments. However, this bending over backwards, trying to find solutions probably wouldn't happen anywhere else. Certainly in Italy. Hungary, Czech and Poland that I know of teams, regardless of size have been punished and taken their medicine.

But your comment has validity which shouldn't be forgotten, with or without SERVCO, Scottish Football will continue in some form or another and through time it will prosper again. Just right now the scare mongering of the press and prominent people is crazy and the insanity of the 'We were the people brigade' is comedy gold.

And don't dis the tight John McVeigh is a tit!

<div><br></div><div>And why oh why does the word m*nge change to John McVeigh is a tit? This is a bigger scandel that the whole SEVCO scenario. Free the m*nge!</div>

Edited by Tight minge

Found this quite amusing from a Dundee fan on Dundee Mad worried about losing out to Dunfy for an SPL place.

"I am not liking the way this seems to be heading and before we know it, we will be stuck in Div.1 with Rangers if we don't speak out"

How the mighty and all that...think The Rangers would be delighted to be stuck in Div 1

The press are really getting in a muddle here as are the clubs

- Talk of teams going into Admin without Rangers

- Talk of clubs paying out of their budget to put Rangers into the 1st

- Talk of increasing the amount of teams relegated so as not to lose rangers

- Talk of a bigger league as a compromise not to lose rangers for long

- Talk of SFL3&2 teams voting to not make cash from rangers fans

- Talk of SFL 1 teams voting to have rangers in their league for a season to decrease their chance of promotion

- Talk of letting rangers do XYZ for voting reforms(when they are gone they can vote through what the like)

You even get a mixture of that in the same article. Good luck getting Petrie to pay money for

Rangers to play in the 1st division. Good luck in telling a 3rd division team that you

wont be getting two visits from Rangers for the good of the game.

It know looks like the wont get into the SPL. If you were an SFL3 chairman you would want

at least 80k to vote them not in your league. SFL2 every club there would want 80k.

SFL 1 clubs would want more promotion places and a bigger SPL.

So for years they cannot get an agreement but now sticking rangers in SFL1 will fix all the problems.

Get them out the SPL and make them apply for SFL3 and then and only then

look at league reform SPL TV and anything else.

David McMorrow ‏@Davie_McMorrow

Got my voting form from #Motherwellfc this morning. I understand the financial implications but it has to be 100% #NOtoNewco

looks like we will be dealing with "the motherwell" sooner rather than later

Dear the SPL, SFL, SFA and anyone else who have a decision to make.

Make Newco apply for entry into the Third Division. Treat them like any other and nobody can honestly complain.

Sincerely,

Fans of Scottish football.

David McMorrow ‏@Davie_McMorrow

Got my voting form from #Motherwellfc this morning. I understand the financial implications but it has to be 100% #NOtoNewco

looks like we will be dealing with "the motherwell" sooner rather than later

I said some pages back Thurs/Friday that I would have thought Motherwell to be one of the better off clubs if Rangers and Sky walked.

Where is all the Sky walking chat and administration talk emerging from? I can see Sky re-evaluating the cash, but completely stopping broadcasts I cannot. Clubs managed to get by the years we had a BBC deal didn't they? Are clubs just trying to scare fans into voting yes?

Heard this on the radio this afternoon, and think it explains how the rest of us feel about gers.

Positively 4th Street - Bob Dylan

You got a lotta nerve

To say you are my friend

When I was down

You just stood there grinning

You got a lotta nerve

To say you got a helping hand to lend

You just want to be on

The side that’s winning

You say I let you down

You know it’s not like that

If you’re so hurt