Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You don't understand the difference between "bigot" and "arrogant" do you?

Exactly what I was thinking.

I was also thinking just exactly what is he smoking.

Edited by Paulo Sergio

I love the sound of 'tribuneral'. I had to go to a tribunal a few years back and it would have been so much less scary if I'd though of it as a 'tribuneral'. I can put those nightmares to sleep now - thanks, mate! :)

Like the Euro crisis we already have our own, new, terms of reference. Such as 'Haudit and Daudit', 'Cockwomble', and the Call My Bluff killer, 'quantum'.

I'd like to nominate a Euro-related term as our next relevant event: Grexit, when Charles Green joins those walking away from Rangers.

I remember Aberdeen fans in the mid 80's when they were winning the league and trophies in Europe !.

What a shower of glory hunting bigots they were in Glasgow city centre with their superior winning mentality,chanting how good they were and every other team were there for the taking,the OF and including teams in Europe :o.

A winning team will always nurture the bigot mentality eventually within their ranks,so if your team rises to the challenge to the top with no Rangers in the SPL then you'll see the glory hunting bigots amass within your ranks just like the OF has these days.

fans of team having a bit of success in celebratory singing scandal. Bloody bigots!

wonder what they will be called when they come back from the upcoming death

smile.gif

The Zombies' Return - this time it's personal (hygiene).

[Edit: I'll get this spelling thang sussed eventually.]

Edited by The DA

Motherwell advised by the club that they face a 900k budget deficit for operations next season without Sevco in the league.

Don't want to speculate on the figures without some input from Well supporters who have seen them. Anyone?

A few European successes will soon address that.

Care to elaborate?

YES ! if your team wins a few titles plus gets into the champs league every other year,then suddenly there is an influx of armchair fans who start to go to the games because there is a winning team.After a few years of being in a dominant position at the top some fans will develop a superior winning mentality above the rest.

Supposing Hearts as a example have a few good seasons and then eventually wins the league,all the other SPL fans rejoice the OF have had their stranglehold broken.

Soon after some of the Hearts fans will become obnoxious and arrogant with "we are the champions" and "we are better than anyone else" basically they become arseholes of a sort and will act like the OF fans you have become to hate.

Everyone hates the winners or dominant force eventually because of a few bigoted obnoxious fans.

would anyone else when this theard finally gets locked like to see P and B publish a book on thisn thread alone suerly a guarunteed best seller.

As long as the spelling and grammar in it is better than your post. :P

Also as long as there is a specially dedicated section in the middle (with pictures) to the mass gifathon which took place shortly after they slipped into the abyss.

jj.pngjj.pngjj.png

Guest Pampered Adolescent

Motherwell advised by the club that they face a 900k budget deficit for operations next season without Sevco in the league.

Don't want to speculate on the figures without some input from Well supporters who have seen them. Anyone?

I'm not close enough to the figures; however the guys in the Well Society who were given guidance information in the post have said it mainly spelled out the negatives of both the YES and NO votes, with very little positive spin for either.

As for the quoted GBP 900k figure, memory serves me correctly that this would be the prize money differential between finishing 2nd and 3rd in the SPL last season...... :(

Curiously the bitter, vindictive, spiteful knuckledraggers over on RM see this as the biggest wankfest this side of scoring a bumper six pack of Private DVDs in the bin of their local Tesco Asda superstore.

Despite the aforementioned figure, I do not expect anything but a resounding NO vote from Motherwell on July 4th.

And if I could post a youtube clip (banned in China and too lazy to get a VPN), the song of the day would be Thin Lizzy- Don't Believe a Word.

Regards and goodnight.

PA

YES ! if your team wins a few titles plus gets into the champs league every other year,then suddenly there is an influx of armchair fans who start to go to the games because there is a winning team.After a few years of being in a dominant position at the top some fans will develop a superior winning mentality above the rest.

Supposing Hearts as a example have a few good seasons and then eventually wins the league,all the other SPL fans rejoice the OF have had their stranglehold broken.

Soon after some of the Hearts fans will become obnoxious and arrogant with "we are the champions" and "we are better than anyone else" basically they become arseholes of a sort and will act like the OF fans you have become to hate.

Everyone hates the winners or dominant force eventually because of a few bigoted obnoxious fans.

But, for Hearts or any of the other diddies, the arrogance disappears when your clubs stops winning. With the OF, it doesn't.

But, for Hearts or any of the other diddies, the arrogance disappears when your clubs stops winning. With the OF, it doesn't.

I agree there,if either of the OF don't have success for decades and even relegation.Then maybe the sectarian element might shrink.

I'm hoping next season without the newco zombie in the SPL the Celtic support will have nowt to be sectarian about and maybe/might/hope or pray they behave better.

dammned if they do,dammned if they dont.......ph34r.gif

http://sport.stv.tv/..._medium=twitter

Here we go again !

I was just waiting for this to rear it's head.

So, no matter what happens, we, the fans will have to stump up more. And if we don't then it's all our fault and the club we have supported for years will fail because we didnt dig deep enough.

Bullsh1t I say !

Let Scottish Football get back to it's correct level and get the youth's of Scotland back on the football playing scene.