Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If the suits are getting together to do a deal, why can't we? Why can't the chairs of the Supporters' Trusts of every club that has one get together (with one obvious exception) and agree a course of action should Doncaster, Regan and Longmuir press ahead with their machinations - and then release a statement. That would leave everyone in no doubt where the fans stand and what will happen to the game if RFC are punted straight to SFL1.

chrismcarab posted a few hundred pages back about having a fan forum with somr journos involved. If that could be amalgamated with the above, it might just grow legs.

It came home to me today, doh!

The oldco fans just don't get it do they, and a section of the Celtic support don't either.

They don't understand banter. They can't realise slagging about football isn't personal.

They really do define themselves by that deceased institution.

I love getting into it with my family A*r Ushited fans, and I am a tiny minority Killie fan in that group.

But never in a 1000 years would I wish harm to any of them.

These people are still in a cocoon of delusion as to how our society is now.

Pity might be best, for a ageing cur, that might be euthanasia.

Is maybe not time we come up with ideas how to retain that 50,000 customers without having a Govan bigoted team?

Nope. They can f**k off back under the rock they came from. Or go to their local Juniors side, which is normally a sad Rangers tribute act anyway.

8942d1339422952-euro-2012-babes-jordan-carver.jpg

Her german cousin isn't bad either

Oh, ferfuxake, I get palpitations over the avatars of God of War and Enrico Annoni. These lassies and their.....ahem.......bountiful attributes are not good for an old man's blood pressure.

Big boobed beauties thread for this stuff ! :lol:

I remember Aberdeen fans in the mid 80's when they were winning the league and trophies in Europe !.

What a shower of glory hunting bigots they were in Glasgow city centre with their superior winning mentality,chanting how good they were and every other team were there for the taking,the OF and including teams in Europe :o.

A winning team will always nurture the bigot mentality eventually within their ranks,so if your team rises to the challenge to the top with no Rangers in the SPL then you'll see the glory hunting bigots amass within your ranks just like the OF has these days.

Care to elaborate?

This is probably a stupid question but...........

What money will NewcoRangers use to pays the players wages? I mean is it all going to come purely out of the directors pockets until they start earning or what? huh.gif

absolutely not a stupid question.

the next question is how long can sevco last?

Them getting into Division One next season would be every bit as bad as if they got voted into the SPL, what a load of bullshit but no surprising that it's something they are trying.

Edited by ShedruleFTD83

I worked for a firm that trotted out the lines that they had consulted lawyers at every turn but when anyone took them to an industrial tribuneral they lost. It is alright spouting that crap until someone challenges it and that will cost money for lawyers I an sure the SPFA will welcome the challenge.

I love the sound of 'tribuneral'. I had to go to a tribunal a few years back and it would have been so much less scary if I'd though of it as a 'tribuneral'. I can put those nightmares to sleep now - thanks, mate! :)