Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

After sevco 5088 the self preservation cartel should be the next odious institution that is shut down. They wereeant to improve the Scottish game ffs!

all this parachuting into div 1, for me has all be borne by the cartel, the sfl has been, down trodden, treated with utter contempt, and generally treated like shit from the cartel. Make no mistake if the cartel had been able to get away wthout relegation they woul have done it, so maybe a div 1,entry is the only way for them to get some leverage, if this is the case then jst another example of the cartels arrogance

What cartel are we talking about here, the Old Firm, the SPL, or the SFL?

Yes,he is to both of these.....he has been moaning about crowds dwindling for a few seasons now,but if he shows favouritism to the sevco to get into the 1st because he is a Rangers fan he will finish the club altogether.I for one will turn my back on 30 years of following Airdrie,and i doubt i stand alone with it.So the Airdrie may find themselves in the shit once again.

I am in the process of putting an email together,reminding him of the fact that we originally went bust due to helping hands from SDM.Then the SFL stood by the rule book of not voting us back in.He should put aside his feelings of Rangers as a club,and show loyalty to the fans of the club he owns,and not just for us,but all clubs in the SFL.The rules should be abided by for all clubs that go into liquidation,whether they are an old Firm club or East Stirling.If he changes the rules or turns a blind eye to them then he will not only put his own clubs existence in jeopardy,but the whole of Scottish football.

Need the wifes help here though :unsure: as she is better at wording letters than me...and wont swear at him once ;)

You surely must see the irony of your post. You talk of supporting Airdie for 30 years so you presumably don't really distinguish between oldco Airdrie and newco Airdrie. And although you wernt voted straight back in the rules were bent to allow you back in to the sfl. And you didnt even have to come back in to the lowest division. Sporting integrity is obviously something to be striven for but,as in life, pragmatism always comes in to play

My bad .. Ist example was simply badly written and without reflecting on it ,.. it should have read/meant

Even if they were allowed to force a transfer of contracts they would have to remain playing in the SPL .. my mistake for the confusion .. apologies.

Highly unlikely that a relegation clause would be in their contract, and even if it was this is not relegation, it is extincion..

I am sure the SPFA will be advising their members accordingly what is the correct procedure if they do not wish to TUPE .

:) yep. They will be offski.

For any chairman of the SPL / SFL considering voting Sevco into the league just remember these words from Sandy Jardine a Rangers employee at the time

If you allow them back into the league, you can guarantee these c***s will be looking for blood, the "we are the people" attitude won't go away.

I agree- when this started in February I thought SFL3 was the best outcome- but now I unashamedly want them buried- if they do come back it will be WATP turned up to 11.

This is probably a stupid question but...........

What money will NewcoRangers use to pays the players wages? I mean is it all going to come purely out of the directors pockets until they start earning or what? huh.gif

This is probably a stupid question but...........

What money will NewcoRangers use to pays the players wages? I mean is it all going to come purely out of the directors pockets until they start earning or what? huh.gif

ST renewals ;)

Power to the people! Fan power - Scottish football's Arab Spring, Spencie called it ( and also, hopefully, a Dossers, Fermers, Jam Tarts, Dandies, Hibees etc Spring ).

So, shouldn't we also take the Orcs' opinions into consideration? ( Yes, I know, you can take tolerance too far ).

According to the 'The Rangers' Media, they don't want a Blue team playing in SFL1 or SPL2, do they? That would just perpetuate the situation whereby they are a 'cash cow' for all those vindictive, bigoted, blood-sucking little teams that want to inflict draconian punishment on them, but can't survive without them.

I can see them pressurising Green to take them down to SFL3, ' that'll learn they iggerant cnuts no tae mess wi' ra Berrs, an' nat!' They will depart, needless to say, with dignity. :D. ( They're big on dignity, aren't they? )

I have mixed emotions here.

In one hand, I really regret not living in Scotland right now and miss the chance just to point and laugh whenever I see a SERVCO 5088 fan.

But on the other hand, thank f**k I do not live in Scotland to experience the meltdown of Scottish Football over, what should be a pretty elementary decision if it was for any other club bar SERVCO.

And on the other hand ……

I just wonder how much of the journalism is speculative to keep another declining industry alive and incompetent hacks in a job. Make hay when the sun shines.

We tend to laugh at some of the leagues throughout the world with distain and humour, referencing corruption and unprofessionalism. Right now, we are truly are a joke trying to bend over backwards to save this shower of shite. Would it actually happen anywhere else?

Entry into the 1st Division?

Unbelievable! If only I could walk outside and find someone to point, stare and laugh at I would be happy, but the misconception that they are a Global Brand and have fans all over the world, in the past 2 years I have yet to meet one in all my travels.

Bit behind today, 6 pages to go but I will reply.

Let's all not forget it's just an entertainment. I give thanks to the mighty ex RFC 1873, 1690 WATP FTP for the best closed season ever.

I used to drive taxis, 11 years, never got to the football, you learn fast it's not that big a deal.

I do enjoy it, specially a bus trip for an away game, but I know I can live without it.

Anyways, back to page whatever to catch up.

Never a truer word spoken.

He is a complete c**t.

I thought he spoke well from a player point of view.

He was quick enough with his replies and seemed considered enough and made jokes about his situation.

Mark Walters on Sportsound later was atrocious, he couldn't even name who Spain play tonight!

BTW, you just hate him :D I do understand.

Edited by DuntoiRab

Motherwell advised by the club that they face a 900k budget deficit for operations next season without Sevco in the league.

Don't want to speculate on the figures without some input from Well supporters who have seen them. Anyone?

Like most OF fans they suffer from a superiority complex and can't accept that everyone else isn't jealous of them and needs them ,and when faced with reality of the situation then it must be a conspiracy .

I remember Aberdeen fans in the mid 80's when they were winning the league and trophies in Europe !.

What a shower of glory hunting bigots they were in Glasgow city centre with their superior winning mentality,chanting how good they were and every other team were there for the taking,the OF and including teams in Europe :o.

A winning team will always nurture the bigot mentality eventually within their ranks,so if your team rises to the challenge to the top with no Rangers in the SPL then you'll see the glory hunting bigots amass within your ranks just like the OF has these days.

Why the red fcuking dots :angry: can't you handle some truth ? BASSAS that yer ur.

Edited by hellbhoy

I remember Aberdeen fans in the mid 80's when they were winning the league and trophies in Europe !.

What a shower of glory hunting bigots they were in Glasgow city centre with their superior winning mentality,chanting how good they were and every other team were there for the taking,the OF and including teams in Europe :o.

A winning team will always nurture the bigot mentality eventually within their ranks,so if your team rises to the challenge to the top with no Rangers in the SPL then you'll see the glory hunting bigots amass within your ranks just like the OF has these days.

You don't understand the difference between "bigot" and "arrogant" do you?