Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Only talking about them walking away.

They cannot force the players into accepting a transfer of contract unless it is in the SPL ..

Playing football in the SPL or DIV 3/1 is fundamental difference.

Nothing to do with it. It's because it's a new business.

They cannot force the players into accepting a transfer of contract unless it is in the SPL ..

Under TUPE they cannot force 'accepting' full stop.

I agree with this, We can't punish Sevco 5088 for the sins of Rangers, i've also heard the 3 years of audited accounts isnt something mandatory.

For what? SPL or SFL?

Did he buy a brick?

Sorry, its been a week since I heard it, and withdrawal symptoms (bad speling) are kicking in.

Anyone got the brick clip???????

tv money............

Ok the non existant tv deal which hasn't been negotiated and will almost certainly not be finalised before the season starts if at all. Where the newco will want most of the money available and throw us the scraps. Yes that sounds so appealing.:angry:

It really grinds my gears that people still refer to this as potentially relegating Rangers to the SFL. Rangers are dead. If this was any other club there would be no debate, we would already have 12 teams in the SPL, and there would be a "Team 10" in SFL3 awaiting to be filled by an applicant.

I honestly don't believed Sevco will get into SFL1, but to refer to it as relegated is nonsensical. If they were put there, it would essentially be acceptance into the SFL with 2 free promotions. A completely stupid notion.

Looks like another court room battle, this time

between Green & The PFA Scotland over players contracts transferring from Rangers to Sevco5088

Surely pointless after McCoists rant - if Sevco won how could Newco welcome the rebels back in to the fold?

I am obviously unfamiliar with the particular circumstances of each club. However whenever a vacant place in the SFL has arisen there has never been a shortage of candidates, i don't see how this time would be any different.

These candidates, whether they be Spartans or Preston, Deveronvale or Buckie or whoever, clearly have a better case for admission than The Rangers. The Rangers has no established fan base, no established accounting and administration procedure, nothing. All they have is a tenuous link to a now defunct football club and a big falling apart decrepit stadium which they may never half fill again.

Admission to the SFL should be based on what the applying clubs have achieved on and off the park in their history. The Rangers have achieved nothing, they have no case to present. They should not and must not be allowed in to the league.

The candidates are drying up. Buckie Thistle are one of the most anti-pyramid sides in Scotland. Elgin's nightmare decade has put most Highland sides off following.

The list of genuine candidates would include: Preston Athletic, Edinburgh City and Spartans. The only other clubs who have applied for relatively recent vacancies are Cove (stadium dependent) and Gala (last applied in 2002 I think). Whitehill applied a while back too but their application was a bit of a joke and they have the poorest facilities of all potential applicants afaik. Maybe Gretna 2008 might try and claim 'their' place back?

The 3rd Division is something very few clubs aspire to. Those that do want into it play in a poor league (the East of Scotland sides) or have the potential to go far (Cove). Clubs like Linlithgow would do well in the SFL but they play in a competitive league and win silverware regularly. They'll not find that in Div 3.

Edited by Jim Leighton

He's a laughable figure.

As if he'd have hung around to play at some unknown level as a player.

He knows he can appear all loyal because there's not a chance of any club at any level taking any interest in him as a manager, because he's firmly established the fact that he's rubbish.

At one point he describes Rangers fans as "not daft". This is possibly the silliets thing I've ever seen in print.

Is Sally not the guy who was going to walk away after Uncle Walt pulled out and sought meetings with greene, hypocritical b*****d

Looks like another court room battle, this time

between Green & The PFA Scotland over players contracts transferring from Rangers to Sevco5088

Hmm, the lack of an SFA licence with which to register players may prove problematic. They could just play them without proper registration, of course. I'm sure Campbell would overlook it - just this once, mind. :rolleyes:

If you followed the thread from the start you find I also stated the reason; " The players signed a contract with Rangers .. not SEVCO "

You'll also find the other reason would be acceptable in law as well since it is a fundamental change.

Hence why I stated Green is talking pish and simply trying to muddy the waters and scare potential suitors away.

All his talk about taking legal action and having consulted 'lawyers' is utter BS.

I merely pointed out that there is more than one reason Green's threats can be disregarded as a pile of manure

1. They contracted with Rangers and not Sevco

2. TUPE does not allow forced transfers

3. Any contract transferred would have to be on the same conditions and not playing in the SPL would be a 'fundamental change'

2 fun-for us -de- mentaliy different things.

For any chairman of the SPL / SFL considering voting Sevco into the league just remember these words from Sandy Jardine a Rangers employee at the time

It’s also the first time we have had a real unity.‘What we hope to gain is a mandate to take action against other teams or organisations taking actions we deem to be against our interests.

‘We have a committee and the mandate will be handed to the Supporters Assembly and the people involved with the club.

‘We will co-ordinate any protests, any campaigns we want to launch. It will be discussed and then, obviously, we will wait and see what sanctions are taken against the club.’

If you allow them back into the league, you can guarantee these c***s will be looking for blood, the "we are the people" attitude won't go away.

I would accept Sevco 5088's.entry to the sfl division 3 if the following points are accepted.

Election to be carried out alongside other sfl applicants.

If successful,

Transfer embargo until payment plan for footballing debts are agreed.

Payments to HMRC to be made in a timelyanner.

£1 million bond to be lodged with the league to ensure completition of fixtures.

Finances to be audited by independent accountant.

Fit and proper person tests to be ran on all newco board members.

Agreement to pay all outstanding fines.

SFA suspension until all points are agreed and adhered to.

Even then I think they may not survive due to the mess they are in. I feel this is just the beginning of their end.

all this parachuting into div 1, for me has all be borne by the cartel, the sfl has been, down trodden, treated with utter contempt, and generally treated like shit from the cartel. Make no mistake if the cartel had been able to get away wthout relegation they woul have done it, so maybe a div 1,entry is the only way for them to get some leverage, if this is the case then jst another example of the cartels arrogance