Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As I live down here in banjoland, my father purchases both of our season tickets well in advance of the early bird deal expiring.

I thought nothing of it this year as I had not considered the possibility of the SFL fucking its own fans up the shitter.

An email has been sent to my Chairman, with mention made of my intention to seek a refund and never return if this nonsense goes ahead.

This banjoland?

so there u have it rangers newco or watever u want to call then in the 1st div , the restructured spfl for 2013/14 , jobs a good un sorted , i dont give a flying fk if you like it or not the powers have spoken , i would take this chance to say you done your best but if u wanted them dead its not going to happen take up golf , if u wanted them in div 3 its not going to happen take up fishing .. and shut the door on the way out after closing your pb account , u wont need it as your never watching footy ever again so there :P . i mite not need to go to ibrox it could be live on sky with there new rangers in div 1 deal 8) . ps only kidding lads your welcome to stay but its a done deal lets hear no more about it as its time to lock this thread its run its course

^^ IXI THE ONE IXI imo

nice to see the touching concern a "Dumbarton fan" has for Rangers' plight.

so there u have it rangers newco or watever u want to call then in the 1st div , the restructured spfl for 2013/14 , jobs a good un sorted , i dont give a flying fk if you like it or not the powers have spoken , i would take this chance to say you done your best but if u wanted them dead its not going to happen take up golf , if u wanted them in div 3 its not going to happen take up fishing .. and shut the door on the way out after closing your pb account , u wont need it as your never watching footy ever again so there :P . i mite not need to go to ibrox it could be live on sky with there new rangers in div 1 deal 8) . ps only kidding lads your welcome to stay but its a done deal lets hear no more about it as its time to lock this thread its run its course

All the restructuring in the world will not help newco get on their feet. Their players are about to spark a mass exodus especially when they find out their wages haven't been paid next week.

There is an endless list of reasons throughout this thread that I can't be bothered writing why newco won't be up and running come the start of next season.

So the SFA and SFL can try their best to create a vacant spot in the 1st division all they like but there ain't gony be a team there to fill it so it's a non-starter.

So we are back to "let's just make the rules up as we go along"?

How difficult is it to understand THERE IS NO RANGERS ANYMORE?!?!?!?!?!?

I could have chucked in £6 million, bought the old club and applied for me and my mates to get a game.

But now it is dawning on the fuckwits that run the game that the SPL teams don't want them, they have decided that clubs in SFL 1 do. Oh and to make things a wee bit sweeter they'll also arrange for live rankers 2.0 games to be shown.

f**k RIGHT OFF!!!!

What is even more of a piss take is them pretty much already saying that its not that much of a punishment as rankers 2.0 will romp the league, so we will have a play-off too. Which begs a couple of questions..................

1. Why all of a sudden now??? We've been trying to get this for years!!!!

2. Is this just in case rankers 2.0 isnt as strong as they hope and struggle to win the league but at least with two chances to go up it makes it easier for them?

3. What happens if rankers 2.0 get 2nd place and are 1-0 down in a play-off with 5 mins to go? Will all the usual dodgy pish happen with a penalty awarded for a tackle 40 yards out????

4. How about you f**k them out altogether or start them in SFL3 but keep the play-offs for SFL1?

And now we are also being told that getting all the bodies together into one wont be before the start of the season but sometime in the future.

If rankers 2.0 are put into the SFL1 I wont be going to Ipox. Anyone else?

Thistle already have my season ticket money, but if the SFL come up with this appalling fudged solution I won't be going to any home games against the Newco and I sure as hell will not be going anywhere near Ibrox.

I'd seriously consider raising a small claims action against the club to get my season ticket money back. Seriously. No honest.

Owsley, despite how it reads I was very calm in writing it. I have NEVER seen anything in all my 40 odd years following Scottish Football that has shown me that our parent associations have had the interests of Scottish Football at the heart of any of their decisions. Self Interest and the perpetuation of the duopoly has and always will be the core business of the SFA.

I agree with you.

I was really meaning the "go to England" part, that will never happen. As I said on the Accies forum, there is more chance of me getting my leg over Amanda Holden than there is of them even being accepted to the Chorley Prophelactics Sunday League (Div 2).

It didn't get a laugh there, either!

Guest honestrae95

Is there a petition that we can sign to stop "Rangers 2" getting into the 1st Div. It makes me feel physically sick that they are automatically, getting in ahead of 20 clubs that have played by the letter of the law for years.

Oh aye, and the fact that Ayr might have to visit Ibrox next year also makes me sick.

Edited by honestrae95

Pretty much - a land where Ken isn't just someone's name and the number after 6 is pronounced to rhyme with "semen".

And I thought North Ayrshire was bad after 7 years in Largs.

You live in TROON and you're moaning!!

Wait till you move to Hurlford!

I agree with you.

I was really meaning the "go to England" part, that will never happen. As I said on the Accies forum, there is more chance of me getting my leg over Amanda Holden than there is of them even being accepted to the Chorley Prophelactics Sunday League (Div 2).

It didn't get a laugh there, either!

:lol: That's a good one.

Why would anyone want to pump Amanda Holden?

Pretty much - a land where Ken isn't just someone's name and the number after 6 is pronounced to rhyme with "semen".

IMO its all the weegie idiots who move down who are bringing their scummy ways of talking with them

Thistle already have my season ticket money, but if the SFL come up with this appalling fudged solution I won't be going to any home games against the Newco and I sure as hell will not be going anywhere near Ibrox.

I'd seriously consider raising a small claims action against the club to get my season ticket money back. Seriously. No honest.

good luck with that...

why not get in touch with Katy Perry and ask about getting your hole from her... thats more likely than winning your season ticket court case

So he is boycotting FIFA?

Rangers-ness is deeply ingrained. He can't be saved :(

But what has he and the millions (allegedly) like them done to save the club the claim to love so deeply - f**k ALL. Fans my arse - glory hunting clingers on the lot - every last man, woman and child.

You live in TROON and you're moaning!!

Wait till you move to Hurlford!

You mean Hurlfor'

Used to have fun deliberately misreading place names phonetically when driving with the wife - places such as Strathhaven, Crookedholme, Crosshouse, Catrine, Tarbolton & Mossblown.

Did her head in - but then so did hearing "ken" constantly whenever we were in the company of her pals - sounded like a learning support group.

Anyway, I digress - No to Newco.

Is there a petition that we can sign to stop "Rangers 2" getting into the 1st Div.

The way things are being spun re the NEWCO, a petition (no matter how many signatories) would be reported as ONE objection received, separate emails and letters would/could be seen as thousands.

Stop hanging around with all the waifs n strays of South Ayrshire, we've got to pap the junkies and their pals somewhere, thankfully Troon is the town of choice.

Edited by ayrmad