Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Calm down, this will never happen. England couldn't be any clearer.

It is clear that the Record and others never gave it a thought for a second that we wouldn't welcome Newco with open arms into the First. Well done Turnball Hutton, hopefully that's a guaranteed NO from Raith. Why would the 20 clubs below the First vore for this anyway, if the one season cash boost isn't going to happen for them?

Think that is the crux of it. Whilst it may be what the governing bodies want, it won't be what the clubs want.

Calm down, this will never happen.

It is clear that the Record and others never gave it a thought for a second that we wouldn't welcome Newco with open arms into the First. Well done Turnball Hutton, hopefully that's a guaranteed NO from Raith. Why would the 20 clubs below the First vore for this anyway, if the one season cash boost isn't going to happen for them?

Exactly! Livingston will threaten legal action as well. This is a desperate attempt to save their skins. This whole shambles shows just how corrupt the game is. They were an institution built on a foundation of religious intolerance and bigotry, who have cheated every single club and fan in this country. Yet, their apologists in the SFA/SLPL/SMS still try to appease them. No, the Raith Chairman and Mad Vlad are 100% correct. Bin them now, with the very rulebook they are so keen on going to court over. Bye bye

:guns

Calm down, this will never happen. England couldn't be any clearer.

Owsley, despite how it reads I was very calm in writing it. I have NEVER seen anything in all my 40 odd years following Scottish Football that has shown me that our parent associations have had the interests of Scottish Football at the heart of any of their decisions. Self Interest and the perpetuation of the duopoly has and always will be the core business of the SFA.

I dont want to believe that record story...but considering the comments so far from the SFL1 clubs, it seems worryingly feasible. I'm not interested in any league where that happens. This isnt change for the good of the game, its change for short term financial reasons!

It's a worry isn't it? Especially when you read all the quotes from those at the meeting. Oh, that's right - there weren't any. Parachuting into the First Division? Is this the first time something has parachuted upwards? From nowhere? That would require a lot of hot air (that's where the Daily Record come in - and a certain former Clyde player). If its come from nowhere, this could be another Big Bang - which is, incidentally, what the football authorities are doing to the fans in this country.

I think the SFA, SPL and SFL are engaging in the most deceitful stitch up in football history. I am now beginning to come round to believing that all these notices from clubs for a NO vote were a cynical ploy just to get season ticket renewals knowing full well that a plan has already been formulated to reward Rangers for the distinction of dragging Scottish Football through the shit. This is nothing short of a reward and a massive thumbs up to NEWCO.

Rangers fans will continue their boycott next year as will Celtic fans and the losers in this whole sorry state of affairs will be our teams. When the short term cash dwindles away that this deal would entail we will see SPL clubs going to the wall wholesale and the Old Firm will f**k off to the English Leagues once our league system is on its knees.

If this plan comes to fruition every fan should call for the board members of every club to resign. Drastic..?? No they have just signed the death warrant on your clubs. Maybe not short term but medium term every single club outwith the Old Firm will be fucked financially.

I will be happy to come back in two years time and dig this post out to shout from the rafters "I fucking told you so"

I await confirmation of this stitch up as the people running our clubs and leagues couldn't give a f**k about integrity or honesty and it has been that way for generations.

Can't possibly be the case, if there was a cynical ploy to make a fast buck our Chairman would be leading it, not opposing it.

Why would the 20 clubs below the First vore for this anyway, if the one season cash boost isn't going to happen for them?

Presumably only 16 votes from the 30 would be required.

Maybe the 3rd division clubs might be persuaded in return for assurances that a pyramid isn't going to be brought in in the near future? I imagine some chairmen must have concerns about that.

Edited by Huistrinho

Didn't Rangers have 8 internationals in their side the night Falkirk pumped them out the League Cup? And yet the Daily Retard think Newco will romp the division with Healy, McCulloch and a bunch of kids? I can see them struggling to get out the Third.

so there u have it rangers newco or watever u want to call then in the 1st div , the restructured spfl for 2013/14 , jobs a good un sorted , i dont give a flying fk if you like it or not the powers have spoken , i would take this chance to say you done your best but if u wanted them dead its not going to happen take up golf , if u wanted them in div 3 its not going to happen take up fishing .. and shut the door on the way out after closing your pb account , u wont need it as your never watching footy ever again so there :P . i mite not need to go to ibrox it could be live on sky with there new rangers in div 1 deal 8) . ps only kidding lads your welcome to stay but its a done deal lets hear no more about it as its time to lock this thread its run its course

so there u have it rangers newco or watever u want to call then in the 1st div , the restructured spfl for 2013/14 , jobs a good un sorted , i dont give a flying fk if you like it or not the powers have spoken , i would take this chance to say you done your best but if u wanted them dead its not going to happen take up golf , if u wanted them in div 3 its not going to happen take up fishing .. and shut the door on the way out after closing your pb account , u wont need it as your never watching footy ever again so there :P . i mite not need to go to ibrox it could be live on sky with there new rangers in div 1 deal 8) . ps only kidding lads your welcome to stay but its a done deal lets hear no more about it as its time to lock this thread its run its course

Great contribution IMO.

As I live down here in banjoland, my father purchases both of our season tickets well in advance of the early bird deal expiring.

I thought nothing of it this year as I had not considered the possibility of the SFL fucking its own fans up the shitter.

An email has been sent to my Chairman, with mention made of my intention to seek a refund and never return if this nonsense goes ahead.

mad.gif

Presumably only 16 votes from the 30 would be required.

Maybe the 3rd division clubs might be persuaded in return for assurances that a pyramid isn't going to be brought in the near future? I imagine some chairmen must have concerns about that.

Is it not a 75% vote for any new club in the SFL? That would need 22 or 23 teams to vote for it. Nae chance.

At the start of this I expected the newco to apply and get into the 3rd. I accepted that. Now with all the dodgy deals and wholesale corruption being suggested I just want them to totally f**k off and die. The whole game is being tainted by one club that cant just accept responsibilty for the years of cheating and fraud that they have been involved in. And they continue to try and cheat their way out of it.