Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Have a look at this, says it all about f***ing Old Firm.

http://www.thescotti...sue-threat.html

Can we get rid of Celtic too now? Please!! Anybody?

This is the only quote from the article "Some Celtic fans won't renew their season ticket if a newco is allowed into the SPL."

Since when was anything else reported in the rags taken as gospel.

ETA regarding boycotts, before the pedants attack.:P

Edited by blanco

Theyre just the other cheek of the same arse. Despicable bunch of wanks.

Note to Celtic. The voting structure will be changed. We welcome your boycott, it'll make going to games much more pleasurable for the rest of us.

Have a look at this, says it all about f***ing Old Firm.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4389782/Hoops-fans-issue-threat.html

Can we get rid of Celtic too now? Please!! Anybody?

I'm sure all the other SPL clubs could boycott the tattie bowl as well.

Y'know, it could be a great year to be a fan of an SPL club....NO VISITS from the bigot brothers supporters at all.....lucky lucky basterds !!!! :lol: l

Guest Pampered Adolescent

From the stands.

Any cokwomble,Doncaster songs ?

:D

To the tune of Blockbuster by the Sweet (and, yes, this song really is too old for me........ :2cool)

Aah, aah

You better beware, you better take care

You better watch out cos he's got short black hair

He'll come from behind, you go out of your mind

You'd better not go, you'd never know what you'll find

Aah, aah

You look in his eyes, don't be surprised

If you don't know what's going on behind his disguise

Nobody knows where Doncaster goes

He'll steal your integrity out from under your nose

Does anyone know the way, did we hear someone say

He just hasn't got a clue what to do

Does anyone know the way, does anyone think he's gay?

The Cockwomble!

I am sure others can easily adapt some other verses......

Soon be time for me to go out for some food, then Saturday night watching dodgy Filippino bands......

Regards

PA

I dont want to believe that record story...but considering the comments so far from the SFL1 clubs, it seems worryingly feasible. I'm not interested in any league where that happens. This isnt change for the good of the game, its change for short term financial reasons!

To the tune of Blockbuster by the Sweet (and, yes, this song really is too old for me........ :2cool)

lol, that 'cockkkkkkkkkkkk WOMBLE' had been going through my head for weeks :D

I was laughing before, but stuff like this really puts things in perspective. :(

7d5LR.png

I love reading these good news stories, it makes our campaign worthwhile knowing a young lad has been rescued from a life of bigotry.

Just emailed this fucker off to David Longmuir. I urge other fans to get writing today cos these c***s are negotiating behind closed doors as we speak. Its not fucking on....

Dear David,

There seems to be growing talk from all quarters of the Scottish game about letting a newco phoenix Rangers start life off in the 1st division. If there is any truth in this story then the powers that be need to take a step back and look at the ramifications this will have for the Scottish game rather than the supposed benefit.

The opinion of myself and the vast majority of fans I speak to both in person and on numerous football message boards is that a newco must start from the 3rd division at the very maximum. I understand even that would be bending over backwards to help them as I believe any new application must be submitted along with 3 years worth of accounts.

Assuming newco were admitted into the 1st division,presumably one of either Dundee or Dunfermline would be put into the vacant spot in the SPL. Both of these teams are assembling squads with a view to playing in the 1st division, not competing in the SPL. If this was the case then they are being unfairly punished as they would almost certainly come straight back down whilst a newco would almost certainly go straight up meaning that we have reverted back to the status quo within the space of a season.

We are at a major crossroads in Scottish football and probably have a once in a lifetime opportunity to renew interest in our ailing game. To rush through proposals just to accommodate this newco in an attempt to save the unfairly distributed finances from Sky would be unforgivable. Remember, this was the team along with their bed fellows across the city,who on several occasions had made noises and attempts to move to England with no concern about what the state of the game would be in their absence, so why should we now be attempting to fast track them into the SPL that they have been so vocal and keen about leaving behind?

I urge you not to underestimate the strength of feeling of Scottish football fans on this matter as the wrong decision risks disillusioning and alienating fans throughout the game.

Yours Sincerely,

The Scottish Football League's telephone number

0141 620 4160

maybe if you have nothing better to do with your time on Monday you could give them a wee call.

ah'm just sayin' like

no, I geddit that he is going, but I mean if it is Aluko as 1 of 9 'senior' players to walk in the next 24-48 hours, is McCabe 'senior' enough to be included in the 9, or is it 9+him?

Edit 'cos its '9' not '8'....

Edited by wunfellaff

It's in the Record - I wouldn't believe today was Saturday if they printed the date.

I know, but the meeting took place and we've already had the Partick idiot coming out with disturbing quotes. Seems some SFL chairmen want this, we just have to hope they get out voted and we need to keep the pressure on our chairmen. Could Airdrie and even Arbroath not take some kind of legal action if they are denied a place by Newco? CAS?

I know, but the meeting took place and we've already had the Partick idiot coming out with disturbing quotes. Seems some SFL chairmen want this, we just have to hope they get out voted and we need to keep the pressure on our chairmen. Could Airdrie and even Arbroath not take some kind of legal action if they are denied a place by Newco? CAS?

[/quote

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/583458390?-11344

We are all Turnbull Hutton :rolleyes: