Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It looks like all the footballing authorities in Scotland are planning to take on all the Scottish fans in order to try to save a bunch of tax dodgers. They are effectively signing the death warrant for the game.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/06/23/rangers-in-crisis-ibrox-club-set-to-be-given-division-one-lifeline-after-talks-between-league-bosses-86908-23899716/

Allow Rangers to continue cheating and we'll throw you the bone of a 2nd place playoff, and some extra Sky money!!

<_<

EQ7QE.gif

I'm loving the fact that Rangers fans are going on about boycotting the clubs in the SPL that vote against them getting in when they won't be in the SPL anyway.

See the Daily Ranger has a new story, here is how the people in charge of Scotland are treating us the intelligent football fans without bigotry in our blood... They are caving in to the pressure behind the scenes for SKY money.

The four key points on the agenda were:

●Finding a mechanism that will allow Rangers to parachute straight into the First Division next season.

●A guarantee that play-offs are introduced immediately at the top of the First Division for a place in the SPL.

●The distribution of short-term payments to SFL clubs from the SPL to allow Rangers First Division games to be shown live on Sky.

●A timeline to form one body, the Scottish Professional Football League.

If this is true, every club in Scotland has been kicked in the face saying " we must protect the preccccccciousssssss SKY ring...."

fucking raging this morning

Edited by keithgy

Feel really sick reading that.

Wonder if we can claim compensation as when we were forced to merge two teams we had to apply at the bottom rung.

Not being a new team and starting in the 1st

The Baw is burst if they do that. Well and truly burst

Allow Rangers to continue cheating and we'll throw you the bone of a 2nd place playoff, and some extra Sky money!!

dry.gif

EQ7QE.gif

I'm not sure it matters - I don't believe The Rangers have a viable business plan and they'll either go bust before the start of the season or shortly afterwards.

Morally indefensible, pragmatically irrelevant.

(edited for pish poor spelling/typing)

Edited by The DA

It looks like all the footballing authorities in Scotland are planning to take on all the Scottish fans in order to try to save a bunch of tax dodgers. They are effectively signing the death warrant for the game.

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23899716/

The fact that its in the record makes me question its validity somewhat, however if its true and goes through, I'll be completely finished as far as senior Scottish football is concerned. It'd be the worst piece of short termism I've ever seen (and I've followed Dundee for 25 years)

The Record has been so far out with its stories in this saga, I will wait and see if it transpires but if it does that is me finished with Partick Thistle and any sort of football in this country for ever. Do they know what they are doing? NEWCO will win Div 1 next season and that means a debt free NEWCO back in the SPHell within a year with basically a slap on the wrist.

The football authorities in this country are corrupt and if this transpires I will not be spending any more of my hard earned money on a pastime that is rigged for one cheating bigotted scumbag of a club

The fact that its in the record makes me question its validity somewhat, however if its true and goes through, I'll be completely finished as far as senior Scottish football is concerned. It'd be the worst piece of short termism I've ever seen (and I've followed Dundee for 25 years)

I posted this on daily retard page..

Please pass this on to all divisons and teams in Scotland. I also urge all supporters groups and fans here to get back in touch with your clubs to get clarification on this story. IF true then united we must all be and stop this, even IF it means BOYCOTTING all of next season home&away for all divisions.

I urge every single Fan to contact their own club on monday moring to get this clarified, and if it is true DEMAND A REFUND on your season ticket holder.

I also urge ALL celtic fans to boycott next season united with all other fans if we can get a facebook page and word of mouth. IF all fans the length and breadth of the country go through with an immediate boycott of ALL games next season home & away and call for the resignations of all these people in charge .

Then we can get UEFA to act for us for sporting integrity as this clearly shows SFA&SPL&SFA are corrupt and unworthy of the position they currently have.

Edited by AFC1973

So oldco cheated and went to the wall.

Newco will start by cheating the 20 teams in 3rd and 2nd divisions

When will they fucking learn?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/06/23/rangers-in-crisis-ibrox-club-set-to-be-given-division-one-lifeline-after-talks-between-league-bosses-86908-23899716/

Just more wishful thinking by the Daily Ra*ger, the 14 and 28 notification timescales to the SFL clubs required would take us past the start of the season, entry to Div 3 will be dodgy as the timescales for that will be very tight.

That really is a useless rag and not worth the paper it's printed on.

Edit for typo

Edited by John Barleycorn

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23899716/

It is really getting silly now, the authorities just keep giving more chances even though evidence and public opinion is stacking up against them. Its as if the Penal Reform crowd are making the call.

Gers - eh, we got lifted by the Police

'The Man' - they make mistakes all the time.

Gers- well, we told a white lie

'The Man' - ok, don't do it again

Gers- well, we actualy stole some sweets

'The Man' - Sorry, have some free sweets and don't do it again.

Gers - when we say stole some sweets, they happened to be in the glovebox of the car we stole.

'The Man' - have you got petrol money?

Gers - we beat the guy up to steal his car, but it wasn't bad

'The Man' - I'm sure he deserved it.

Gers - it wasn't 'bad', it was fatal

'The Man' - NHS these days huh :rolleyes:

Gers - we drove his car to his house, raped his wife, killed his kids, painted his dogs balls blue and torched the street.

'The Man' - Everybody deserves a second chance and you don't even need to say sorry.I will put you in the Rehabilitation Scheme, and a change of name will see you able to carry on as before. You didn't deserve all that spite, a little mistake was all it was. It is me that is sorry.

Well, I wish in true hippy spirit, that someone would stick it to 'The Man'

Edited by wunfellaff

Just more wishful thinking by the Daily Ra*ger, the 14 and 28 notification timescales to the SFL clubs required would take us past the start of the season, entry to Div 3 will be dodgy as the timescales for that will be very tight.

That really is a useless rag and not worth the paper it's printed on.

Edit for typo

I hope you're right and I hope if it's a made up story they get sued by the appropriate authorities. I would like to think its a bit of kite flying in order to gauge fans' reactions but anyone in Scottish football who does not know how fans already feel must have been holidaying on Mars for the last couple of months.

This would be a real kick in the balls for any team that's ever been relegated simply for being the worst team in the league. They've had to take the pain and the finical hit of being dropped a league and then the SFA/SFL/SPL come along with a new set-up to ensure newco don't have to suffer the same. It's a fucking disgrace.

Well we will probably be able to change the voting system in the SPL and then alter rules no?

We could all vote to severely f**k any NewCo over if they come back in no? I.E. Any club that has been liquidated within 4 years of league entry has a transfer embargo and will not be allowed back in until all previous outstanding debts to clubs were paid blah blah blah something like that.

f**k Donkeycaster, hes a fucking moron who deserves a horrible accident.

I must admit i did a trust a little the record's stories before Sevcogate but their total pandering to sevco and blatant lies during this means i don't believe anything they write. IMO the SFL1 meeting didn't even happened.

I feel sorry for the majority of Rangers supporters. Having felt similar feelings when Livingston almost said 'Goodbye'. It is not their fault that the club have been dodging their taxes for years but yet they are the ones being punished. Punished for the failure of others. SPL do need to say NO to Green's new club as does the SFL. It will be the death of Rangers as we know it.

However if the Rangers following are as strong as they make themselves out to be. They could form a club themselves, supporter-ran and build themselves up the leagues. It might take long, some of the gloryhunters might leave (which can only be for the best) and support other clubs. But the loyal supporters will stay and trust me if they do finally go back to the very top. The new supporter-run club first league title will be sweeter than 50+ before.

But they should not by waiting for Green to balls it up. They should form a club NOW. They should not blame the rest of Scottish for kicking out the former club and rejecting Green's new one. The rest of Scottish football is only doing it for the good of Scottish football (not for the money).

RIP Rangers

F*CKEM !