Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

One more, just one fucking more!

Also am I the only one who can see next season being closer than people expect, I was talking to some friends and they said that if one team can rise above the rest then they could take the title, you don't have to beat the Old Firm to win the title, you just need to beat everyone else.

Also am I the only one who can see next season being closer than people expect, I was talking to some friends and they said that if one team can rise above the rest then they could take the title, you don't have to beat the Old Firm to win the title, you just need to beat everyone else.

Celtic will win it comfortably in the end, but I reckon there might be someone neck and neck with you until November time.

:D

Wonderful news - this was a real and genuine worry for while from my perspective, especially after Steve effectively said he would vote yes but with sanctions. He and the board have listened to the fans and have made the correct decision, or I hope they have! No quotes, but everything seems to be pointing towards a 'no' from our side at the moment.

:D

Wonderful news - this was a real and genuine worry for while from my perspective, especially after Steve effectively said he would vote yes but with sanctions. He and the board have listened to the fans and have made the correct decision, or I hope they have! No quotes, but everything seems to be pointing towards a 'no' from our side at the moment.

It's a done deal Kyle :D

Celtic will win the league with about 30 points to spare IMO. Hope that's wrong, but I just can't see it being close, even if rangers do land up in the SPL.

Celtic will win the league with about 30 points to spare IMO. Hope that's wrong, but I just can't see it being close, even if rangers do land up in the SPL.

I want that to be wrong, I mean a close tie between Celtic and Hearts or Dundee United until the last days of the season would be the most excitement this league has seen since, well ever. Hell it would probably be more exciting if it was between Hearts and Motherwell or someone like that.

At least the denizens of RM are understanding of the difficult position the situation puts young players in.

5DwSK.png

I'm with the RM here. No need for them to spew cringeworthy bullshit - "breaks me wee heart to leave the club I've supported since I've been a wean .. ".

BTW - the two dudes who left in March:

1 - Gregg Wylde - apparently signed for Bolton

2 - Mervan Celik - went back to GAIS and is playing in Swedish top flight

Borys

Edited by Borys

1340405150[/url]' post='6364303']

One of my personal favourites.

Be good, if this thread gets a bit tedious, to just quote your laugh out loud moments.

My favourite was the Martin Sheen / Brian Clough "you won it all by CHEATING" vid. Can't seem to find it again though.

I want that to be wrong, I mean a close tie between Celtic and Hearts or Dundee United until the last days of the season would be the most excitement this league has seen since, well ever. Hell it would probably be more exciting if it was between Hearts and Motherwell or someone like that.

Correct.

Said it way back near the start of the thread that without 8 OF games clubs 'could' get a head of steam up. If Motherwell, Hearts or Dundee Utd only have to play Celtic once (maybe at home) in the first 20 odd games it could instil beleif. Esp if Celtic continue in Europe for a while.

Out of greenies so I can't cancel No8's unjust red on Documentals post, can somebody oblige?

My gut instinct is to say the only way around this mess sadly is to treat the newco as Rangers and making them the team to be relegated and thus saving DAFC. There's no way they could apply to Join the SFL i.e. enter the 3rd division as the SFL rules don't allow for that and there would be massive kickbacks if they were to be offered a place. Other clubs who in the past that have applied would take the SFL to court, if it's not a fair and open application from everyone who is entitled to apply. Making it impossible to restart the season until it's resolved. No they have to retrospectively give Rangers/Newco a 100 point deduction for last season or whatever it needs to relegate them, and advise the SFL accordingly that they are the SPL relegatee's therefore as I said saving DAFC from same fate. That's if Rangers/newco are to survive at all, and it would fit in with what I think would "suit" SKY.

Just my little thought as to how I see it.

What if none of them are and it's just a forum made up of celtic and diddy supporters trolling each other? :unsure:

That was my line of thinking, an inception-level troll.

Edited by Fife Saint

I see the SPL Board are planning on having a meeting before the voting meeting, to formulate their action plan if Servco don't get enough votes to take over Deid Rangers licence. I thing their is a much bigger issue, that once this SPL vote goes against Servco, and the league is re-jigged ( Dunfermline stay up Dundee come up whatever ) when Servco apply to join the SFL I don't think they are any certainties to even get into the 3rd division

It looks like all the footballing authorities in Scotland are planning to take on all the Scottish fans in order to try to save a bunch of tax dodgers. They are effectively signing the death warrant for the game.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2012/06/23/rangers-in-crisis-ibrox-club-set-to-be-given-division-one-lifeline-after-talks-between-league-bosses-86908-23899716/