Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Because - and feel free to run your finger under each word here as you appear to be a bit dense - your initial claim was that clubs are rejecting Rangers in order to enhance their chances of finishing second. But as we're seeing - and as you claim not be bothered about - your players are showing that they do walking away. Which means that clubs letting a NewCo Rangers into the SPL would have nothing to worry about: you'd be cannon fodder anyway.

Therefore, your two tear-stained arguments are mutually incompatible.

You're the one who appears to have the problem. I'm pishing myself laughing, as I watch the demise of your poisonous little club and the impending failure of its equally despicable phoenix club.

Unlucky.

post-11540-0-70837700-1340408381_thumb.p

I was referring to fans rejecting us not other clubs for the 2nd place reason. Here is the quote .."2nd place is a great motivation = Euro football and possible increased crowds, if i was a fan of one for those teams i'd be champing at the bit for some of that"

Next time take some time out and actually read the post before diving in head first.

Next please.

Given that you wouldn't be eligible for Europe anyway, that doesn't make any sense. An extra "diddy" would get into Europe whether or not you were in the SPL.

Thats a decent point actually, still 2nd place is a decent motivation for most fans whose teams rarely get that far.

Apart from things involving naked ladies, the JJB thread on RM is one of the best things I've ever seen on the internet. Pure gold :lol:

Went into JJB after work and bought unsponsored home top

Having asked if they had it in medium long sleeve the guy helping me out asked a work mate about any in stock and kept referring to it as a "newco" top.

Fucking ragin' >:(

Rant over!!

Nice top though, got watp 12 on the back too

While waiting for the printing on the back he asked me what I was getting him on the back.

I told him "WATP 12" and to never forget that we are the people and always will be and that The Rangers will never die as the club will go on regardless of company name.

He was a bit astounded at that and had no comeback n went away into the store room.

w****r.

Felt like kickin' up f**k but thought I'd deal with the situation with some dignity

Smash his jaw

:lol::lol::lol:

I was referring to fans rejecting us not other clubs for the 2nd place reason. Here is the quote .."2nd place is a great motivation = Euro football and possible increased crowds, if i was a fan of one for those teams i'd be champing at the bit for some of that"

Next time take some time out and actually read the post before diving in head first.

Next please.

Did you not post a resignation thread a wee while back?

Next please.

Right. So you're stating this on behalf of fans: have you read any of the past 2000 pages on this issue? What percentage of responses began or included 'I want to kick Rangers out for us to get European football'?

Might want to do some basic research before making groundless claims in the future. As it is you're just making a tit of yourself.

Thats a decent point actually, still 2nd place is a decent motivation for most fans whose teams rarely get that far.

Ooft, this is getting rather embarrassing for you now. Your entire case is falling apart like a house of cards: much like Rangers accounts for the last 15 years.

Did you not post a resignation thread a wee while back?

A resignation from the old firm board thread, waiting to see if my new homes the 1st, 3rf or no league forum.

Felt it was the correct thing to do.

Right. So you're stating this on behalf of fans: have you read any of the past 2000 pages on this issue? What percentage of responses began or included 'I want to kick Rangers out for us to get European football'?

Might want to do some basic research before making groundless claims in the future. As it is you're just making a tit of yourself.

So i assume you're retracting your false claim that i said "that clubs are rejecting Rangers in order to enhance their chances of finishing second" which is utterly false?

As i said before, stick to the facts and you can't go wrong son and no need for you to apologise either.

Ooft, this is getting rather embarrassing for you now. Your entire case is falling apart like a house of cards: much like Rangers accounts for the last 15 years.

You don't think that fans of other teams are interested in competing for 2nd place? Strange that impression i get is the opposite of that.

So i assume you're retracting your false claim that i said "that clubs are rejecting Rangers in order to enhance their chances of finishing second" which is utterly false?

As i said before, stick to the facts and you can't go wrong son and no need for you to apologise either.

When were you thinking about doing the correct thing in this forum?

Once our footballing leaders make their mind up i suppose.

Now that leaves me in a bit of a quandry. When that happens this thread will die, more peacefully than your old club are doing now, but on the other hand I am now kind of wanting them to hurry their decision along. Shame that.

A Killie fan posted earlier reckoning that The artists formerly known as Rangers will not play in any league this forthcoming season.

As things currently stand i have got to think he is right.

There does not appear to be anything happening. Charles Green has been put in as a front man for supposed investors. Green has openly admitted he has no great wealth ,well not the finance to sustain a club playing at ibrox.

As for twenty investors, well that is nonsense, never was probably about eight and they took fright when things came to light leaving Green almost isolated. The fact that he keeps repeating that he will welcome money from any investors proves the point

I feel sorry for the majority of Rangers supporters. Having felt similar feelings when Livingston almost said 'Goodbye'. It is not their fault that the club have been dodging their taxes for years but yet they are the ones being punished. Punished for the failure of others. SPL do need to say NO to Green's new club as does the SFL. It will be the death of Rangers as we know it.

However if the Rangers following are as strong as they make themselves out to be. They could form a club themselves, supporter-ran and build themselves up the leagues. It might take long, some of the gloryhunters might leave (which can only be for the best) and support other clubs. But the loyal supporters will stay and trust me if they do finally go back to the very top. The new supporter-run club first league title will be sweeter than 50+ before.

But they should not by waiting for Green to balls it up. They should form a club NOW. They should not blame the rest of Scottish for kicking out the former club and rejecting Green's new one. The rest of Scottish football is only doing it for the good of Scottish football (not for the money).

RIP Rangers

Does anyone else think that when they are rejected from the SPL, they just won't field a team next season? I mean what money can Green make in the 3rd Division, he'd make more if he sold the stadium and training ground seperately.

I'm thinking it's more likely we'll see Cove Rangers than The Rangers next season in the SFL

I feel sorry for the majority of Rangers supporters. Having felt similar feelings when Livingston almost said 'Goodbye'. It is not their fault that the club have been dodging their taxes for years but yet they are the ones being punished. Punished for the failure of others. SPL do need to say NO to Green's new club as does the SFL. It will be the death of Rangers as we know it.

However if the Rangers following are as strong as they make themselves out to be. They could form a club themselves, supporter-ran and build themselves up the leagues. It might take long, some of the gloryhunters might leave (which can only be for the best) and support other clubs. But the loyal supporters will stay and trust me if they do finally go back to the very top. The new supporter-run club first league title will be sweeter than 50+ before.

But they should not by waiting for Green to balls it up. They should form a club NOW. They should not blame the rest of Scottish for kicking out the former club and rejecting Green's new one. The rest of Scottish football is only doing it for the good of Scottish football (not for the money).

RIP Rangers

Steady, it's maybe just a bit of hay fever overload :rolleyes: