Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

I was having a look at RM.

Then you're a twat.

Thank you for your input.

Care to embellish upon your accusation?

Happy to reply.

RM has two constituents: Rangers lowlife and people pretending to be Rangers lowlife.

In the 70s we had skud books. Sadly RM is P&B's skud book

I hope he is as good as you say but he doesn't stick in my mind, especially since you claim he's "1 of the best young players in the SPL". Is that because he belatedly was able to hold down a place in the SPL's "best" team? In case you haven't noticed, there are many talented youngsters plying their trade around the SPL. A few teams bursting with talented youngsters regularly caught my eye last season on the SPL Highlights programme, eg Dundee Utd, Motherwell, ...

He was without a doubt 1 of the best young players in the league. We had Ness, McCabe and possibly Hutton coming through to fill the central midfield area. I doubt any of them will stay.

You can take absolutely nothing from the SPL highlights. Dreadful programme

Happy to reply.

RM has two constituents: Rangers lowlife and people pretending to be Rangers lowlife.

In the 70s we had skud books. Sadly RM is P&B's skud book

I have to agree with Kincardine on this one. We all know that football clubs and the OF in particular attract some pretty grim characters but i refuse to believe even half the posters on RM are genuine

Rhys McCabe being described as Unloyal, Disrespectful, Ungrateful. Also apparently its his own loss and his career deserves to nosedive into nothingess.

Gotta love RangersMedia laugh.gif

I think the term we are searching for is Collective Psychosis (a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality")

Alasdair Lamont@BBCAlLamont One other player, whose name I don't yet have, has also lodged an official objection. Lawyers letters arrived at Rangers today.

Wonder if 'The Rangers' regret taking the SFA to court now... I honesty believe The Rangers would be playing SPL football next season (or would have at least been voted back in) if they had accepted that punishment. Now they face division 3 football (at best) with no players and a stadium which costs £2million a year to service. Green is totally and completely out of his depth - his investors must be absolutely raging (unless this was the plan all along).

Hahaha you copied and pasted that from Ayr mad on the west coast boycott thread. Come on mate atleast try and think for yourself., it aint that hard.

And for the record we were never going to be kept in the SPL, the other teams see the chance for 2nd place and euro football and i don't really blame them for taking advantage.

And BBC, Daily Record, Celtic FC, ........no wait..........

Must go to bed, just being silly now.

thats you outed yourself as a dirty tarrier b*****d now

I have to agree with Kincardine on this one. We all know that football clubs and the OF in particular attract some pretty grim characters but i refuse to believe even half the posters on RM are genuine

What if none of them are and it's just a forum made up of celtic and diddy supporters trolling each other? :unsure:

And for the record we were never going to be kept in the SPL, the other teams see the chance for 2nd place and euro football and i don't really blame them for taking advantage.

Given your players are now abandoning the sinking ship what would they have to fear? Dundee United and other strong diddy sides would pump Sevco after this summer's outgoings.

They just don't want to be tarnished with your poisonous brand again, deal with it.

The reaction when Shagger, Naismith, Davis etc all bugger off should be particularly spectacular.

Why? No one expects them to stay, their contracts are null and void and i wouldn't blame any player for telling Green to do one.

Next time check and see what our views are first before you make shit up about us.

Given your players are now abandoning the sinking ship what would they have to fear? Dundee United and other strong diddy sides would pump Sevco after this summer's outgoings.

They just don't want to be tarnished with your poisonous brand again, deal with it.

Their contracts are null and void, once a team is liquidated thats what happens.

It's hardly f**king rocket science Albert.

Is McCabe the one who had a good game in one of the OF derbies? he looked good there, but I don't remember him doing all that much in the remaining fixtures tbh. I imagine he'll have no problem getting a club in the Championship or League 1. Rangers have a surprisingly large number of young players who go on to make careers in the English leagues. I'm thinking the likes of Mo Ross (for a while), McLean, McCormack, Adam, Steven Smith, Burke, etc. McCabe could be the start of a big exodus, a bit like the no to newco voting. Once someone does it, others will follow!

I wonder what Green has to say about it? :lol:

I honestly hope you are correct, I really do.

I know there is a lot of subterfuge goes on but on balance I think the reality is just

that there are far more fuckwits in the world than you could wave a stick at.

Not JUST on RM.

High percentage tho';)