Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

McCabe definitely has a touch of class about him. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in a Scotland shirt one day. Same goes for Ness if he can stay injury free.

I'm sure his departure will be the first of many, if not all (and it shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone).

Alasdair Lamont@BBCAlLamont One other player, whose name I don't yet have, has also lodged an official objection. Lawyers letters arrived at Rangers today.

Wonder if 'The Rangers' regret taking the SFA to court now... I honesty believe The Rangers would be playing SPL football next season (or would have at least been voted back in) if they had accepted that punishment. Now they face division 3 football (at best) with no players and a stadium which costs £2million a year to service. Green is totally and completely out of his depth - his investors must be absolutely raging (unless this was the plan all along).

It's hard to believe that green wanted this to pan out any other way, you don't go about antagonising the very people who hold your fate in their hands by telling them they can't survive without you.

The whole thing looks as though this has been the plan, but what exactly is Green going to do with the assets.:ph34r:

It's hard to believe that green wanted this to pan out any other way, you don't go about antagonising the very people who hold your fate in their hands by telling them they can't survive without you.

The whole thing looks as though this has been the plan, but what exactly is Green going to do with the assets.:ph34r:

Sell them and leg it back to Yorkshire.Green for the freedom of Scotland! :lol:

Edited by GunnerBairn

Read them as you will...mock them...

I fully expect (you all) to.

All I've said is the truth.

I'm not surprised you all react so to what I've said for many the truth is not what you want to hear.

Sometimes you can only mock it.

I won't apologise for that.

To reaffirm:

Rangers aren't in trouble with FIFA....the SFA are.

Rangers will not get a suspension or explusion lol.

A CVA will be agreed.

No SPL sanctions will even be required to be voted on, far less implemented.

Rangers fans will boycott some clubs.

1 maybe 2 SPL clubs (not Rangers) will go into admin next year.

This will all happen. I'm not mystic Meg. Just reasonably intelligent and informed.

As such....all your moaning for sanctions and punishment will have achieved is killing the next club.

Which could be yours.

Food for thought eh?

Good Night People.

Wonderful post and points, all of which have come to pass.

Well done Solitaire.

OK. I'll bite and tell you why my grave dancing shoes are on standby. My wife had to go to Barcelona on business a while back. She arrived there the day after Rangers played Barcelona in the Champions League. Nothing she could do about the date, her meetings and seminars with Spanish colleagues were in place. The dates were locked. On Las Ramblas, she witnessed large groups of Rangers fans who were staying on to make a week of it, absolutely rat-arsed, openly urinating in the street and shouting 'Fcuk the Pope!' at full volume, mixed in with the usual sectarian songbook. I don't think I need to elaborate on her and her Spanish colleagues reaction. After a couple of days pretending she was German, at the airport on the way home another large group of Rangers fans came into the terminal. One of them had a ghetto blaster on his shoulder, and it was blaring out a loyalist CD at full volume. Airport security approached the group to challenge them, and the guy with the ghetto blaster shouted in their face "If youse don't fcukin' like it, youse can just get tae' fcuk. Fcukin' feenyan basturts'. Again, I don't think I need to tell you what she was feeling. Embarrassed, embarrassed to be Scottish, to be associated with this in any way. My wife isn't a football fan, she didn't make this up to have a dig at Rangers.

You'll notice that I haven't even mentioned Manchester, Barcelona 72, the Rangers trips to Newcastle and Birmingham, the stoning of the Villarreal team bus, the sectarian warnings and fines from UEFA. I haven't mentioned Rangers fans invading the Love Street pitch in '77, or Rangers fans playing flutes and urinating in Celtic's 'Jungle' during the Scottish Cup semi final between St Mirren and Rangers in the early 80's. I could also mention being pelted with coins at the Hampden replay. Hell, I could even mention the Rangers fan at Ibrox who, while I was simply buying a match programme, spat at my feet and asked me (about two inches away from my face), why a 'feenyan basturt like me' was at Ibrox. That incident marked my last ever trip to your midden. Never went back, wouldn't give Rangers the sweetcorn oot' ma' shite, much less any of my money.

The sooner your football club gets shot between the fcuking eyes, the better.

One of my personal favourites.

Be good, if this thread gets a bit tedious, to just quote your laugh out loud moments.

Nice.

I really hope all you biased, whinging , self-serving, jealous, bitter and hypocritical no-marks are raging about this.

And given your postings you are.

Words cannot express how much I despise almost of you and your small-minded, hypocritical nonsense regarding Rangers.

But to cheer you up:

It's nothing to do with FIFA: the SFA are in more bother than Rangers.

Rangers will receive the fine....not the suspension.

The SPL will delay till the CVA takes effect.

Rangers will be back fighting fit for the start of the season.

Oh it will happen.

Sickens you doesn't it....get used to it.

But:

The Rangers fans won't forget you miserable, spiteful and pathetic lot who call yourselves SPL fans.

We'll now let you rot just as you would have had us do.

It will happen.

And the irony is.....with all your pathetic crap about sanctions, relegations, punishments etc....

You'll have stuffed your own clubs.

You reap what you sow.

GIRUY!

And another... take a boo son!

It might be just a shite rumour or my brain playing tricks on me, but i'm sure i heard somewhere that he hadn't actually stumped up any cash yet. :unsure:

It might be just a shite rumour or my brain playing tricks on me, but i'm sure i heard somewhere that he hadn't actually stumped up any cash yet. :unsure:

I thought he had a get out clause if they weren't in the SPL, but he also said they've spent a few quid on legal fees and the like so i'd imagine he wants to recoup that some how.