pozbaird

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If the SFL allow "Rangers" in to div 1, then I'm finished with Scottish fitba. End of. I'd prefer to be in the 2nd rather than the 1st next season, so losing out on promotion by default as a result is irrelevant.

Have already fired an email off to MR Ballantyne saying pretty much the same thing mate.

Have referred to him in his capacity as our Chairman, and as President of the SFL

Well, when I say straight swap, I mean the league status of the now-defunct Rangers FC and Dundee would be swapped. SevCo are applying to have Rangers FC's share transferred over to them.

see i was just thinking since longmuir said there was no way in the current rules rangers could be anywhere other than D3

but then said it was up for negotiaion basically

Firhill is obviously getting swamped by complaints from fans over Beatties comments. They have cobbled together a quick statement that doesnt really say anything much different, but its obvious they know the strength of feeling from our fans!!

http://www.ptfc.co.u...rd_of_directors

"Before making a decision we will look at the facts" - clearly there are some smart cookies in charge at ptfc

Firhill is obviously getting swamped by complaints from fans over Beatties comments. They have cobbled together a quick statement that doesnt really say anything much different, but its obvious they know the strength of feeling from our fans!!

http://www.ptfc.co.u...rd_of_directors

Their response seems to be the standard response coming from all clubs, except Dundee Utd and Hearts, sporting integrity is important but we need to consider our own club's financial position first.

Well the fans have spoken, the message to ALL clubs is clear, adjust your finances to suit now or lose your fans and have to adjust them later.

All clubs will find themselves in the same position, adapt and survive don't and you'll die like Rangers.

Sporting integrity is far more important than spending a few extra pounds to sign a player you can't afford anyway, just move down the transfer market a little, you'll find that the players will settle for lower wages when the market stabilises again.

Motherwell and Celtic both to vote YES! :o

yrObn.png

If he learnt to spell proper and.how to punkchewate properlay then it mite bee sltely beleefabel

but its the old friend of a friend routine againlaugh.gif

yrObn.png

laugh.gif Whit a load of pish. Ma friend's, friend, who heard it whilst in getting a chinese meal from the delivery guy who heard it from a hoose he was delivering tae. Straw clutching at its extreme

I am starting to believe that Charles Greene's new company will fail and save the clubs from any decision.

Just little snippets here and there.

Killie players return on Monday for fitness testing, and CG doesn't have any players sorted out yet.

Seen something about they have't banking facilities yet, etc etc.

Clubs should maybe have kept quiet for a bit, they are clearly concerned with low season ticket turnover during the summer months.

If ST screwed over the Arab fans, well even a chairman can see that would be a disaster, so I reckon it's still Hearts and DU no.

This is the Thistle statement. The first paragraph can be safely eliminated as it contains nothing of substance.

So focusing on the relevant bits:

We want sporting integrity, but we see £ signs. f**k sporting integrity.

Now that we've established that we don't care about sporting integrity, this is our negotiating position. This is what we can be bought for.

f**k the fans, f**k sporting integrity. Toss us the bones we've asked for, and we'll roll over.

Thats how I read that statement.

That's how I read it as well. I've told the club I'm unhappy twice now. Hopefully they will soon get the message, but there seems to be a bit of scheming going on with some complicit (is there any other type) fitba journalists involved in talking this up. Time for the diddy supporters to flex some muscle.

yrObn.png

I'll give you 5-1 that they vote yes. Stick £5 in my PayPal account.

It's over, bar the fine detail. Rangers, sorry The Rangers, aren't getting in. And I've been right so far, saying they would lose the BTC and that the CVA would be rejected. Any fool could see the CVA had no chance, and I was told they'd lose the BTC from an HMRC source.

I suspect your sources are in your head.

Yes we should go in to div 3 but it's not our choice to make. Rangers will not be certs to win any league, right now we have no players at all and are fast running out of time and with yet more delays to the admin/liquidation process i doubt we'll be playing in any league this season.

So calm down and stop being such a drama queen.

Telt.

The first word of my post was "if". Can you not read ffs?

That's how I read it as well. I've told the club I'm unhappy twice now. Hopefully they will soon get the message, but there seems to be a bit of scheming going on with some complicit (is there any other type) fitba journalists involved in talking this up. Time for the diddy supporters to flex some muscle.

Agreed Archie...time to get the diddy's out!!!:blink:

From Rangers media.

"I just wonder what other football league in the world would conspire to destroy:

One of its oldest clubs.

The most successful club (in the world).

A club that has put Scottish football on the map.

A club, which has the biggest and most loyal support.

A club that single-handedly improved the co-efficiency of Scottish football.

Feel free to add to the above!

We need this bloodletting to stop; it is now beyond all reasonable judgement.

All those celebrity and powerful Rangers fans need to start fighting back: the last year of our 140-year history must not be allowed to destroy all we have achieved and contributed to the “game” and society in this country.

If we do not all stand up for our club at this time, then we have no right to do so in the future (when we are back at the top), and we will be!!!

Let’s not lick our wounds; let’s inflict some of our own!!!

Mr. Green, stop this nonsense now, let us go to div 3 with our pride and traditions flying high!!!"

Still not getting it!

From Rangers media.

"I just wonder what other football league in the world would conspire to destroy:

One of its oldest clubs.

The most successful club (in the world).

A club that has put Scottish football on the map.

All those celebrity and powerful Rangers fans need to start fighting back: the last year of our 140-year history must not be allowed to destroy all we have achieved and contributed to the "game" and society in this country.

If we do not all stand up for our club at this time, then we have no right to do so in the future (when we are back at the top), and we will be!!!

Let's not lick our wounds; let's inflict some of our own!!!

Mr. Green, stop this nonsense now, let us go to div 3 with our pride and traditions flying high!!!"

Still not getting it!

Frightening.

Rangers (IA, PL) will soon no longer exist.

Starting to grind my gears that people are continuing to talk about them in terms of "Rangers", "relegation", and "going down". That'll only give their already arrogant fans the excuse to treat this new club as a continuation of the old one.

With you on this, really annoys me, but unfortunately it appears they're legally entitled to use the new name which, apart from 'THE' is exactly the same as that of the deceased entity.

More annoying is, that nobody outside Scotland will notice any difference, as far as they know R*****s are R*****s and more than likely they'll be completely unaware of any of the goings on in the Scottish footballing community this closed season.

Edited by INDICATOR

From Rangers media.

One of its oldest clubs.

The most successful club (in the world).(only domestically, not european trophies/world club trophies)

A club that has put religious intolerance on the map.

A club that has cheated its way to several championships/cups

A club that has done next to nothing to stamp out bigotry

A club that has failed to pay £55 million+ in taxes

All those celebrity and powerful Rangers fans need to start fighting back: the last year of our 140-year history must not be allowed to destroy all we have achieved and contributed to the "game" and society in this country.(bigotry,religous hatred etc etc)

If we do not all stand up for our club at this time, then we have no right to do so in the future (when we are back at the top of the stagecoach league), and we will be!!!

Let's lick our cocks; l

Mr. Green, stop this nonsense now, let us go to stagecoach leagues with our pride and traditions flying high!!!"

Still not getting it!

sortedcool.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Why? Why can't Rangers go into the third division? I see no problem with that. They have a right to be treated according to the rules, and if they apply for the vacancy at the bottom of the run, they should be considered. They have the supporter base, the stadium, and the potential to benefit both themselves and the league as a whole, and they could be good for getting more media attention and bigger crowds for the other lower league teams.

They should not be allowed in the SPL or first, but I see no problem with them starting at the bottom as a new club and working their way up.

They cannot go into the third division because they are dead. Which part of this are you struggling with?

Sorry, the rules specifically exclude them. The oldco have a stadium, the newco do not. The oldco has a (shameful) documented history, the newco (obviously) does not. The oldco has (for the moment) SFA membership, the newco does not.

Best case scenario for Green's Athletic is that the oldco is left to rot and the newco is allowed to apply for SFA membership, and then apply for a place in Div 3, in competition with honest clubs who have worked within their means to get to that stage.

see i was just thinking since longmuir said there was no way in the current rules rangers could be anywhere other than D3

but then said it was up for negotiaion basically

Aye he came out last week basically saying "...it's the 3rd division or f**k all", but he seems to have changed his tune pretty sharpish. I smell a rat. This 1st division patter is getting out of hand.

We need to get emails sent out to Ballantyne, Longmuir and our clubs chairmen to let them know the strength of feeling that exists amongst the fans.

We are at a major crossroads in Scottish football and have probably the only opportunity in our lifetimes to do something about it and these c***s want to sell us down the river for £250k?