Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1340403205[/url]' post='6364188']

I've not seen any other players turning down a transfer to NEWCO yet, have you?:unsure:

It was the revolting bit I was alluding to not the exodus.

However once players and agents get the fact there is no warchest ,the league one chairmen will get no peace .

1340403205[/url]' post='6364188']

I've not seen any other players turning down a transfer to NEWCO yet, have you?:unsure:

It was the revolting bit I was alluding to not the exodus.

However once players and agents get the fact there is no warchest ,the league one chairmen will get no peace .

Amen, brother. Paddy Connolly was my favourite player when I was but a lad in the early '90s. Pace, goals, a wee trick up his sleeve, a class act. Golac didn't fancy him though (as far as I can remember) and he never quite fulfilled his early promise.

Connolly gave us a doing throughout his career, no matter who he played for. One of these players I always expected us to sign when he was about 33, 34 and be utter horseshit, but it never came to that.

On topic, any guesses / rumours as to the other one who has walked away (oh how I love that phrase) is?

Amen, brother. Paddy Connolly was my favourite player when I was but a lad in the early '90s. Pace, goals, a wee trick up his sleeve, a class act. Golac didn't fancy him though (as far as I can remember) and he never quite fulfilled his early promise.

A decent goalthreat / pest he was, but I vividly remember him rounding Tony Parks and putting the ball wide of an open goal in a 1-1 draw at Brockers.

I also believe Duncan Ferguson is still in debutant David Weir's back pocket to this day.

It's like the five stars on the old club's crest: they celebrate non-achievements in an attempt to cover their crippling social inadequacies.

Heres another video for all the buns walking away...

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by AFC1973

It's frightening to think that these people exist in real life.

The same thought has crossed my mind

Being a Weegie I have encountered a few of them.

'Unpleasant' is a word that springs to mind, only to be replaced by "ORCS"

Most fitting.

If all their players leave and the signing ban holds I might change my tune about them going in to Division 1. Ah the thought of them getting relegated to Division 2 has a certain appeal.

"Infamy, infamy - they've all got it infamy". :lol:

I was having a look at RM.

They think that everyone is "obsessed" with them.

Actually they are not far wrong. I look far too often.

There is a lot to laugh at over there.

Try this

http://forum.rangers...c=223518&st=140

Don't try to post on a hum forun with the name ' Mick'

I'm not sure if he is a really good ' timposter ' or not but they don't like it.

Sorry if this is a bit lame but things are quiet.:rolleyes:

At least there was some humour , first thread I have read on there that I felt they had at least 1% of the same DNA strands as homosapiens

Alasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont

Rhys McCabe becomes the first player to officially object to transfer from Rangers to newco. Now exercising his right to leave as free agent

Any excuse! :lol::lol::lol:

Thats got to be a selik fan at the wind up in that vid?? If not, that is a wee shame for him.

Alasdair Lamont@BBCAlLamont One other player, whose name I don't yet have, has also lodged an official objection. Lawyers letters arrived at Rangers today.

Wonder if 'The Rangers' regret taking the SFA to court now... I honesty believe The Rangers would be playing SPL football next season (or would have at least been voted back in) if they had accepted that punishment. Now they face division 3 football (at best) with no players and a stadium which costs £2million a year to service. Green is totally and completely out of his depth - his investors must be absolutely raging (unless this was the plan all along).