Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So does anyone know why Chic Young and Jim Traynor have disappeared off the face of the earth. All joking aside has there been anything been revealed about their unexpected silence of late. It just seems really strange that they are not shouting from the rooftops just now. ph34r.gif

I take it you didn't actually read what he said?

He said it was harsh on our fans to have to travel to the Highlands 4 times. Not that I'm bothered - looking forward to a wee day in Dingwall.

Scotland must have one of the most compact football leagues in Europe in relation to distances between clubs.

At a push the Killie fans could fly from prestwick to inverness :lol: .

I was also there that day Mottram made an arse of it. Never seen anything like it. As for complaints, check out McLean and Sturrock at half time. lol

No harm to PTFC bringing this gem back up, but what an underrated footballing talent Paddy Connolly was. We only witnessed his latter years at Somerset and even then he was still pure genius :D

Copy of email I sent to Falkirk Chairman Martin Ritchie

Dear Mr Ritchie

I am writing this as a Falkirk supporter who has hardly missed a home game for 33 years either as a walk up or a season ticket holder. I read with interest your statement on the club website regarding the clubs position on the possible admission of the Rangers newco into the first division.

Whilst I am broadly in agreement with your sentiment I am concerned at the use of the phrase "on the current rules" in your statement. This may suggest that the clubs position may change if there were to be changes to, for example, the number of promotion places available to SFL 1 clubs. You will no doubt be aware of the strength of feeling that exists against the admission of any newco at any level above SFL 3 from both Falkirk supporters and fans of every other club in Scotland. Should any compromise agreement be being thrashed out to allow entry of this club to the first division in exchange for some form of reconstruction will result in many supporters turning their backs on the game for good causing far greater financial hardship than any perceived benefit from allowing this new club into our league.

I was about to buy season tickets for my son and I but given the uncertainty that you have placed in my mind by the current rules phrase in the club's statement I am now of mind not to make this purchase. I believe that many of my fellow supporters feel the same.

I would therefore request that you make it clear that you clarify exactly what you meant by the statement "on the current rules" and state that as far as Falkirk are concerned the only way to enter the SFL is to apply for any vacancy in SFL 3. Anything else will result in many Falkirk supporters turning their backs on the club and being lost to the game for good.

Too many emails.

If you want to make a stand go and nail the message to the stadium and training base doors. And if you can get past security to the managers door/face.

Then they'll read it.

Edited by Supras

Scotland must have one of the most compact football leagues in Europe in relation to distances between clubs.

At a push the Killie fans could fly from prestwick to inverness :lol: .

Yep. Consider Spain RC Santander V CD Tenerife, or France Bastia V Guincamp. Both of these must be a 3 hour flight at least.

I was having a look at RM.

They think that everyone is "obsessed" with them.

Actually they are not far wrong. I look far too often.

There is a lot to laugh at over there.

Try this

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=223518&st=140

Don't try to post on a hum forun with the name ' Mick'

I'm not sure if he is a really good ' timposter ' or not but they don't like it.

Sorry if this is a bit lame but things are quiet.:rolleyes:

No harm to PTFC bringing this gem back up, but what an underrated footballing talent Paddy Connolly was. We only witnessed his latter years at Somerset and even then he was still pure genius :D

goal he scored for us away at raith il always remember

absolute beauty

Don't try to post on a hum forun with the name ' Mick'

I'm not sure if he is a really good ' timposter ' or not but they don't like it.

Sorry if this is a bit lame but things are quiet.:rolleyes:

Hmmmm Francis1888 has a nice ring to it biggrin.gif

Over on RM they seem to think he's going to celtic :lol: .

God help the lad.

Sounds like a promising young Scot. I don't blame him making a move now.

I'm sure Celtic and loads of other clubs are poaching them.

Seems Sally wasn't telling porkies about vultures....oh the irony of that statement.

This is the once in a lifetime chance to really kill them off completely , grind them into the dust job. A beautiful thing that you could really only dream of but now its reality . Keep the pressure on and flatten the b*****

Tweets

4mAl_normal.jpgAlasdair Lamont@BBCAlLamontRhys McCabe becomes the first player to officially object to transfer from Rangers to newco. Now exercising his right to leave as free agent

Looks like they're starting to revolt.

Chef

willow the wisp

Group:True Blue

Topics:433

Rep:99

Posted Today, 09:55 PM

Nah ain't buying it, they said aberdoin already voted naw, pants so I'll guess this is more rubbish, I won't blame the lad for being shortsighted in all of this