Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The latest RTC blog, if accurate, makes me think there will be no ZombieNewcorpse of any shape or form next season.

All there is going to be is years worth of fees for Messrs. Sue, Grabbit & Runne.

Let's hope the powers that be at Hampden have made the appropriate contingency plans.

Finally listening to us? Why can't he just go along with the info from KFCSA? Most ST holders will have taken part in this already.

I suspect he might just be going through the motions. Really hope I'm wrong.

Didn't realise that Kentucky Fried Chicken had a Supporters Association. :lol:

The latest RTC blog, if accurate, makes me think there will be no ZombieNewcorpse of any shape or form next season.

All there is going to be is years worth of fees for Messrs. Sue, Grabbit & Runne.

Let's hope the powers that be at Hampden have made the appropriate contingency plans.

A blind man and his dug could have told you that but the SFA and the SPL will as usual make an arse of it.

The "plan all along" would have been to allow Rangers back into the SPL. I'm sure that when the Newco idea was mooted, the clubs would have been wanting to just vote them in quietly.

The sheer number of fans opposed to it made them think twice, and the same can happen again, particularly at SFL level where income from supporters probably makes up a greater percentage of clubs' income.

Ok tinfoil hat on.

Green's plan was to get them into the SPL.

It wasn't going to happen as the SPL and SFA had to show they were punishing Rangers, but at no point wanted to obliterate them.

They couldn't bring Sevco into the SFL 2, as it's against the rules, so they put together plans for an SPL 2 in which they can do as they like.

The SPL clubs throw out some media pish about a SPL vote to keep face with the fans.

The "vote" is lost and the SPL 2 is created and Sevco start there.

ph34r.gif

I read most posts, must have missed some, but, for the sake of it, here's some (imo) pish sent to me tonight via someone claiming to be in the confidence of DUFC Fed reps: never had heard this line.

The claim is that the police don't want any form of Rangers/Sevco in Division 3, as they would find it difficult to cope with the attendances/behaviour in these small grounds. My response is, what about when the token cup fixture is thrown to the smaller clubs (last season Arbroath)? The police seem to cope then.

I love it when a tear-stained Rangers fan does the heart on the sleeve thing and writes an impassioned letter into the abyss. :lol:

It's great seeing them lurch from crisis to crisis to crisis to crisis...to crisis. f**k them, and the huge muppet element of their support.

I read most posts, must have missed some, but, for the sake of it, here's some (imo) pish sent to me tonight via someone claiming to be in the confidence of DUFC Fed reps: never had heard this line.

The claim is that the police don't want any form of Rangers/Sevco in Division 3, as they would find it difficult to cope with the attendances/behaviour in these small grounds. My response is, what about when the token cup fixture is thrown to the smaller clubs (last season Arbroath)? The police seem to cope then.

First Kenny Shiels complaining about having to do his job and now the police. Here's a simple yet effective idea, if the police don't want to do their jobs let them resign and someone else can do it.

My response would be, if they are that bad the police should help shut them down. They are obviously a public menace.

Aye, they need 8 votes. So if it's 8-4 in favour then they're in, if it's 7-5 they're out. 5 no votes needed, thats what we're pushing for.

So we reliastically only need two more after what hearts,utd and the dons have said? Happy fuckin days. biggrin.gif

Edited by Jambos

Ok tinfoil hat on.

Green's plan was to get them into the SPL.

It wasn't going to happen as the SPL and SFA had to show they were punishing Rangers, but at no point wanted to obliterate them.

They couldn't bring Sevco into the SFL 2, as it's against the rules, so they put together plans for an SPL 2 in which they can do as they like.

The SPL clubs throw out some media pish about a SPL vote to keep face with the fans.

The "vote" is lost and the SPL 2 is created and Sevco start there.

ph34r.gif

Not an unreasonable conspiracy theory but I think the mess at Rangers is so big they're fucked anyway (for next season at least). The stuff about the bank accounts and allegedly not knowing about the required tax deposit is absolutely farcical.

Smaller grounds = smaller attendances and all ticket games = smaller numbers of people to be policed. Surely it would be easier to police 2000 of them attending a match at Station Park (for example) than say 7000 attending Rugby Park or ICT?