Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aberdeen Will vote NO for the newco into the SPL.

If Milne even attempted to vote them in i would expect him to go into hiding very quickly ph34r.gif and fled the area as his own safety would not be guaranteed at all.

Suicidal for Aberdeen to even VOTE them in.

So have faith. Aberdeen will vote NO and i urge any Dons fan that knows him to ensure SPORTING INTEGRITY COMES FIRST !

I don't know him, but i once shagged one of his step daughters. If he votes yes, id do her again! In his bed!

That would teach him.

I am surprised that an alternative solution hasn't been put out. I think it's one that most on here would find acceptable (maybe!). I think that the sfa could reorganise all the divisions from the current 4 to 3 this year. Newco can then apply to get in to div 3 and in theory be back in the top division in 2 years. A system of play offs and additional would help ensure this and help sell it to sky etc. the year after the pyramid system could be implemented along with reforms on income distribution etc.

The top division next year would be 16 with the pars and 4 other first div teams that were next top last year. The others would follow as they agree on structure. To me this at least gives a bit of slick to 'the rangers' and sees the structures finally sorted out.

Thoughts?

Nothing would surprise me, but there are a few flaws in that. Clubs not "promoted" to the new SPL would be at a serious disadvantage. The middle division would be a waste ground. SPL teams would be disadvantaged by losing a number of home games. What do you do when Rangers get back to the top league? Reorganise it back because the original SPL clubs don't want lumbered with 4 more diddies?

Guy makes a joke. Bears on a rampage. No wonder they are scared to pull the plug on them.

The zombies will be after everyone.

Though the disappearing through the back part th op took as a victory may be due to the boy about to pish himself laughing at selling a top that can't be used by the football team to a fan who believes that 'they arra peepul'

Must be a newco thing. No sense of humour. All the jokes are punishment enough

Guy makes a joke. Bears on a rampage. No wonder they are scared to pull the plug on them.

The zombies will be after everyone.

Though the disappearing through the back part th op took as a victory may be due to the boy about to pish himself laughing at selling a top that can't be used by the football team to a fan who believes that 'they arra peepul'

Must be a newco thing. No sense of humour. All the jokes are punishment enough

"a dinny even need a new coat"

Guy makes a joke. Bears on a rampage.

It's more than a little sinister that they feel it's now acceptable to go into the JJB shop on Sauchiehall Street looking for the guy whilst he's at work and presumably dish him out a doing for making a light joke.

And anyway, they are NewCo, so what's the fucking issue?

St Johnstone 1884 ‏@stjohnstone1884

Herald Sport understands that St Johnstone have privately indicated they will follow the lead of Hearts and United...

Don't think this is the official St. Johnstone twitter feed, but still reporting that St. Johnstone may be about to jump into the 'No Vote' camp.

Witnessed my first ever 'laugh at the Rangers fan' moment at Haymarket today.

Guy wearing rangers top standing waiting on his train whilst being ha-ha'd from the opposite platform by some kids.

At one point I felt sorry for him till he eventually couldnt contain his anger and did the Leigh Griffiths whilst shouting something in what seemed to be a foreign language.

What will these people wear from now on. I reckon we should fill some bags with adult clothes for them.

Edit: forgot to add that he was soaked to the bone and looked completely miserable. :)

Edited by Mr Sugden

aye your right..hearts will really see the benefits of ST sales now, and hopefully everyone else will notice that your own bread and butter is far more important than one possable visit from club 12

i think there may be a small uptake from fans like myself, who where pissed of with the dynamic pricing shambles and never renewed, then the newco issue took strength, which had myself thinking long and hard on whether i would make a personal stance and yes i did mail a member of our board and had a good chat with him about my concerns and general chat about the different attitudes from different cultures.

from that i made my own personal stance that i would not renew if Hearts voted Yes, so with yesterdays statement from Vlad i had to honour my own stance, and today popped into Tynecastle and purchased my season ticket for the forthcoming season.

St Mirren take over on hold till after the vote!!

St Mirren buyers to wait for Rangers vote

bertwee.jpgBert MitchellSports Writer THE 10000hours St Mirren takeover bid has been put on hold in order to help the Paisley club provide their answer on the admission of newco Rangers to the SPL.

10000hours representatives presented an offer to purchase the majority shareholding in St Mirren Football Club yesterday in talks that were today described as productive by the St Mirren website.

But the group behind the takeover bid admit they are concerned at the potential loss of revenue if Rangers drop out of the SPL.

A statement on the website said: "This revenue is currently surrounded by uncertainty given events occurring elsewhere that are beyond the control of either the CIC or the selling consortium.

"After long and productive talks it was agreed by both parties that it was prudent to wait for clarity surrounding the commercial revenues of the SPL before committing to any potential deal."

The St Mirren board have now invited 10000hours to gather opinion and comment from its members with regards to the newco proposals and to pass those thoughts formally on to the board.

That will in turn help the Paisley board reach their decision on the admission of a newco Gers and the outcome of that matter will then allow the Saints takeover bid to be concluded one way or another with two other parties known to be interested in assuming control of the Paisley club.

Here's an interesting comparison for you......

Darlington FC recently failed to meet a CVA, and did the newco thing Rangers have attempted.

The FA recommended that the new club be relegated by 4 divisions, they have been stripped of their history and are no longer allowed to be named Darlington FC, so they are voting on a new name!

Last season they played in a modern 25,000 seat stadium - they ain't going to need that to play in the Northern League so are moving elsewhere, outside Darlington.

Here's an interesting comparison for you......

Darlington FC recently failed to meet a CVA, and did the newco thing Rangers have attempted.

The FA recommended that the new club be relegated by 4 divisions, they have been stripped of their history and are no longer allowed to be named Darlington FC, so they are voting on a new name!

Last season they played in a modern 25,000 seat stadium - they ain't going to need that to play in the Northern League so are moving elsewhere, outside Darlington.

Darlington FC obviously don't consider themselves to be 'RaPeepul'.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Looks like D&P have just dug themselves a few feet deeper with their mealy-mouthed challenge to Mark Daly.

I think a financial mercy killing is called for these buffoons.

Mark Daly@markdaly2I'm hearing that Duff & Phelps are claiming that Roger Isaacs has changed his mind. No truth in this whatsoever.

Expand

Mark Daly@markdaly2Roger Isaacs is the insolvency expert used in Rangers film. His statement coming shortly. No truth in claims he's retracting his comments.

Collapse

The one that comes to mind is Cowdenbeath. Tiny home attendances, and homeless after this season with nothing lined up (as far as I know). This is my concern about saying no to them in the SFL. It might require a lot of hoopjumping and money, but if the SFL choose to vote in Cove (for example), Rangers might well just gobble up Cowdenbeath.

SFL Rule 13

MEMBERSHIP NOT TRANSFERRABLE

Membership of the League (whether full or associate) shall not be

transferrable, save that (a) a Member wishing to change its legal form

(whether from unincorporated association to corporate body or otherwise

where the ownership and control of both bodies are or will be substantially

identical); or (b) a transfer within the same administrative group for the

purposes of a solvent reconstruction only; may be permitted by the Board

upon prior written application for consent and giving such details of the

proposed transfer as the Board may reasonably request for the purpose of

considering such transfer. The Board may refuse such application or grant

same upon such terms and conditions as it shall think fit.

I know people want Celtic to come out and publicly vote 'no' but to be honest its not worth their time. If the other clubs keep coming out quicker than members of a boy band then theres nothing for Celtic to do. Any response from them at this time, no matter what they say, and they'll give themselves unnecessary grief.

I know people want Celtic to come out and publicly vote 'no' but to be honest its not worth their time. If the other clubs keep coming out quicker than members of a boy band then theres nothing for Celtic to do. Any response from them at this time, no matter what they say, and they'll give themselves unnecessary grief.

i think them being a plc means they wont do it

I phoned up the Mystic Meg hotline on next years final league table standings with only 11 teams playing and she quoted this ......

All clubs in the top 10 finish 1st equal and is in alphabetical order only.

TEAM P W D L GD P

Aberdeen 38 13 13 12 0 52

Dundee Utd 38 13 13 12 0 52

Hearts 38 13 13 12 0 52

Hibernian 38 13 13 12 0 52

Inverness CT 38 13 13 12 0 52

Kilmarnock 38 13 13 12 0 52

Motherwell 38 13 13 12 0 52

Ross County 38 13 13 12 0 52

St Johnstone 38 13 13 12 0 52

St Mirren 38 13 13 12 0 52

Celtic 38 0 0 38 -113 0

Club 12 38 0 0 38 -114 0

Now notice here ^ that Celtic just escaped relegation by the skin of their teeth only because there was 1 goal in their favour.

OH the embarrassment and humiliation of managing to escape demotion by virtue that a team who never existed managing to lose more goals than Celtic without ever kicking a ball.

Of course she then went on to explain that all the other diddy clubs fans claimed this was a conspiracy and smelt of shite from high heaven and that ra sellik should actually be demoted on the grounds that they actually finished bottom and that club 12 was never ever a club.

This of course she said will start another P&B epic thread on the old firm conspiring to rob the diddy clubs of a old firm free season in the SPL and that only the old firm have the audacity to evade ever being kicked out the SPL as the newco rangers will have only just have a years suspension and that will have robbed them of seeing the newco in limbo playing junior football until the end of the season when they are told "NAW 3 years accounts in the juniors before 3rd division".

There is no split next season she says owing to the fact that the playing field was so level they were all on the same points,wins,draws,losses and goal difference at the time of entering the split.This of course will have fcuked up the SFA think tank into a panic as there is no mandate on such the rarest of pre-split results and declared a lottery style 5 fixture split fixture with the 10 top clubs eventually after much ado about nothing.This will happen because the diddy teams who would have ended up in the bottom six places would threaten to take the SPL to court on the grounds "it isn't in the rule book for such an event and we finished on an even footing".

Once again the diddy clubs also express their fury that ra sellik had the bare faced cheek to even avoid getting chucked into the bottom six places after the split because the league was so even there was no split in the SPL.

There's a lot of Negative Nigels on here today, let's all be Positive Paul's instead eh?

The SFA haven't transfered the membership from Rangers(IL) to Sevco, so all talk of suspending it is a bit presumptious. There is every chance the SFA will not accept the transfer of membership at all, and if that membership transfer would come with all the associated penalties, but without the benefit of SPL football, why would Rangers really even want it? It would be a hefty price to pay just to try and lay claim to "history". They would be better off in that scenario applying for a new membership, for a 100% irrefutably new club. And of course, even then there is no guarantee that the SFA would either a) grant it or b) grant it in time for the new season.

There are many ways yet for the legacy of Rangers to die a full and dishonourable death aswell as from the SPL vote.

Keep the faith brothers.

At least we're not Bitter Billies...