Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I bought mine a month or so ago before there was even a mention of Newco being allowed access to SFL1. I genuinely didnt think it was going to affect my club.

I now wish I had waited. :(

In fairness Matt, a month ago I was in the same position. I genuinely thought they'd have found some clause or managed to wriggle out through a CVA. Not bought a season ticket yet but I'll wait to see if Rovers are in a position where they might be impacted.

I was at that game - thought the defender handed the ball to his keeper. Didn't McLean go into meltdown and have to be restrained by Strathclyde's finest?

That is correct Martin Clark caught it as it bounced out the net and threw it to Andy Murdoch who then booted it up the park and astonishingly Buster Mottram was waving to play on. The most bizarre moment of going to Firhill for 50 odd years...and believe me theres been plenty of bizarre moments in that time :lol:

Edited by Sting777

If Rangers go to the 3rd they will soon learn the real meaning of the word loyalty.

There's guys there whos clubs have had little or no success through the years but stick with their clubs no matter what.

Check out Mad Bill from the 'Shire', is he still around?

I hate it when supporters from clubs like Rangers or Celtic self proclaim themselves 'most loyal' or 'greatest supporters in the world', to me it just self congratulating w**k. These guys down there are the real deal.

The fact they keep telling each other that proves that they aren't and instead are just trying to convince people otherwise. In defeat they are both the biggest scum in the world, they scream sectarian vile, start fights, wreck stadiums, wreck cities - greatest fans in the world? I think not.

Internal disputes now in the Aberdeen boardroom, major shareholder to force EGM if Aberdeen vote "yes".

STV Link

Aberdeen have traditionally voted with the old firm so it's good to see that at least one major shareholder is willing to stand up against them.

I just don't get it. Are they so far up their own arses that even a joke, if that's what it was, about their team precipitates threats of violence? These guys live in a blue haze - can't think straight.

Still, I suspect 90% of the replies on that thread come from wee mummy's boys who wouldn't dare kick a can, never mind a shop assitant.

We know he is,he has told us that hes staying put though...and the fact his blazer might be on a shaky nail if he doesn't go with the No to them getting in;i will stick by it.

For now anyway,but stay tuned,as this could change at any time. ;)

Fairy nuff, but I will be astonished if he votes no!!

I was at that game - thought the defender handed the ball to his keeper. Didn't McLean go into meltdown and have to be restrained by Strathclyde's finest?

Yes, Martin Clark picked it up, handed it to Andy Murdoch who half heartedly booted the ball up the park for the centre to be taken. Les "Hawkeye" Mottram was the ref. I think United won 4-0 anyway.

Might have been covered several hundred pages ago as this thread moves so fast, but the interesting point on the report to be prepared on Hauddit & Daudit is that the remit appears to be limited to whether or not they had a conflict of interest prior to their appointment.

Surely irrespective of whether they did or did not have a conflict, the way in which they have conducted the administration of Scumgers has been questionable in the extreme and worthy of further inquiry also.

-

BBC goes for Hearts, Dundee United, Aberdeen and Hibs in the No camp. With Motherwell's vote they won't have a hope in hell of getting in, and Celtic will then jump on the bandwagon to placate their fans.

I'd guess in reality every poster on RM is either a wee boy acting hard or a retarded adult.

One thing that comes across from the RTC blog is the seemingly large number of literate, intelligent Celtic fans. Then you look at that forum and wonder where is the blue equivalent. Maybe if there was a CTC blog it would bring them to the fore. Then again...

That RM thread is brilliant. It has to be a parody forum. A couple of brilliant trolls keeping the whole thing ticking over.

The bit about him telling the shop assistant never to forget that they are the people is genius.

One thing that comes across from the RTC blog is the seemingly large number of literate, intelligent Celtic fans. Then you look at that forum and wonder where is the blue equivalent.

Local and national government, the police force, major industry. or so it goes.

BBC goes for Hearts, Dundee United, Aberdeen and Hibs in the No camp. With Motherwell's vote they won't have a hope in hell of getting in, and Celtic will then jump on the bandwagon to placate their fans.

Think we're all hoping that positive reports are true, and negative ones wishful MSM thinking. Isn't it about time Lawell came out and made a firm statement ? OK, they'll be missing their business partner and all, but they won't be in the same precarious position as some clubs, and there's UNIVERSAL support among the rest of us for a "NO" (and a sizeable majority of celtic fans as well).

Like the noises from Perth, the Buddies will pressurise their club as only they can, and f**k me, even MJ appears to thinking of the effect his arslikhan might have on the Killie support.

Thanks today got to Partick Thistle - your chairman appears to have taken the title of Scotland's No.1 OF whore for the moment, and taken a bit of pressure off Killie fans fed up with the public image of our club presented by that mingemuppet our chairman.

One thing that comes across from the RTC blog is the seemingly large number of literate, intelligent Celtic fans. Then you look at that forum and wonder where is the blue equivalent. Maybe if there was a CTC blog it would bring them to the fore. Then again...

If you look at some of the Celtic forums, you'd find the same tbh. For both the OF, the forums are where the most paranoid, insane, halfwitted types hang out. I suspect the bright Rangers fans stay well clear.