Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Herald article this morning shows that the mindset of those in charge does little to move football in this country forward. Why can none of these people take the correct moral decision required ?

Bad things have happened but let's just pretend that they never.....................pathetic.

It is high time everyone associated with this fiasco started acting like men (or women) to dispense of this corrupt organisation and give us all a chance to retrieve a grave situation for the benefit of those who did nothing wrong.

Close the doors !

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/common-ground-finally-on-hampden-horizon.17947170

Changed my team to show my complete and utter support for the Arabs in their NO TO NEWCO vote, It was hard to do but if you supported Rangers all those weeks ago, you can change, its just we don't want you bigots at our grounds, start supporting darts, lots of fat bastids drinking beer and spouting pish is the norm at these events.

Will change back to Dundee tomorrow once I have rinsed the sand out.

Decent gesture.

Has anyone went around to the homes of Traytor and Young and checked to see if there are loads of milk bottles and newspapers lying about the front door? unsure.gif

I did. There were lots of newspapers and milk bottles but I cleared them away in case anyone got suspicious. 8)

I wouldn't like to be in Johnson's shoes at the moment with the possibility of everyone else bar him voting no. Imagine having no money from Rangers and every other club who might boycott them for voting yes.

It's only right that all the clubs are getting their decision known publicly as soon as possible. That way they will also be able to go about preparing for next season. I would imagine most clubs will be back in training next week after all.

I'd be genuinely interested to know how many Rangers (RIP) fans regard the new team as Rangers FC from 1883 or whenever and how many don't. I have a feeling that most if not all fans regard the teams as being one and the same.

Again this is true but what do we know about the average former Rangers fan?

Thick-check

Deluded-check

Easily influenced- check

Lost touch with reality-check

You could get them to believe anything so long as you sign off with WATP or No SURRENDER.

Sorry, my fellow Bud, but you've got the terminology wrong. They are not in, therefore we can't vote them out, so "back in" doesn't work either. The vote is to allow New Rangers IN. In your scenario, another club would be admitted to the SPL, and New Rangers, when they start to play in 2013/14 would have to apply to SFL as there would be no place in SPL, unless it went up to 14 or 16 teams. (btw, is your nose slightly blue?)

How very dare you Sir! Personally I'd rather see them in the 3rd (annihilation would be my most preferred option, but the slightest possibility of them getting humped by Forfar, etc on the way up the leagues would be too good to miss).

I'm simply wondering if the powers that be will pull any and all strings available to avoid dropping them into the bottom division.

I did. There were lots of newspapers and milk bottles but I cleared them away in case anyone got suspicious. 8)

You must have got there just before me Granny. There was however a quite awful smell, so I checked with the neighbours who confirmed it had been like that since they moved in next door....

Herald article this morning shows that the mindset of those in charge does little to move football in this country forward. Why can none of these people take the correct moral decision required ?

Bad things have happened but let's just pretend that they never.....................pathetic.

It is high time everyone associated with this fiasco started acting like men (or women) to dispense of this corrupt organisation and give us all a chance to retrieve a grave situation for the benefit of those who did nothing wrong.

Close the doors !

http://www.heraldsco...orizon.17947170

Looks like more damage limitation. As the general views become more and more hardline, the MSM are trying their very best to get the best possible deal for the New Gers. Spin upon spin. Well, spin on this, lads, the writing is on the wall and it says "Feck off and die!!!!!".

Agreed 100%.

This could be a great 1st division season, might have guessed someone would ruin it.

Why are the 1st division fans all talking like The Rangers in the 1st is a given?

Grow a pair and get your club telt The Rangers will only be accepted in the 3rd, all this salivating over a season with The Rangers in their division is nauseating.

If the Particks of this world can't wait 2 seasons for their crack at Rangers how can they moan about anyone elses liking for self interest?

I despair for our game, the greater good constantly being on the backburner is a fcuking disgrace.

Why are the 1st division fans all talking like The Rangers in the 1st is a given?

Grow a pair and get your club telt The Rangers will only be accepted in the 3rd, all this salivating over a season with The Rangers in their division is nauseating.

If the Particks of this world can't wait 2 seasons for their crack at Rangers how can they moan about anyone elses liking for self interest?

I despair for our game, the greater good constantly being on the backburner is a fcuking disgrace.

I'm hearing you 100%.

The problem is this was dropped on our lap only this week and I'd imagine 1st division teams have already sold 80% of their STs already so we can't blackmail them that way.

I trust Longmuir when he said they won't be a 1st division team anyway.

We will see what happens after July 4. Quite funny that nobody wants the team the press and ex orcs keep telling us we all need.

Close the doors !

http://www.heraldsco...orizon.17947170

IMO this "parachuting" into Div 1 would be even worse than them joining the SPL.

I dearly hope it is only shitty journalism.

If Thistle are part of this then I will not go back to Firhill.

They must be made to apply for the 3rd.

They still don't understand what SFL football means. Welcome being punted down to Division 3, are they fucking mental? Nobody wants to be in Division 3, not even Junior teams. ExRangers supporters are trapped in this delusion that they will still operate on a similar wage bill, and keep a hold of the squad players, and march through the leagues picking up silverware left right and centre. Many of them don't even get the fact that they are banned in Europe and seem to think that winning the Scottish Cup will be an entry into the Uefa cup.

THEY ARE BROKEN IN THE BRAINS

If brains were a disease, they'd be terribly healthy.