Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The No vote is certain. Which means Rangers can't be suspended because as of July the 4th they won't exist as a footballing entity.

Factually Rangers (nearly deid) will continue for some time as they are currently in liquidation and will finally cease to exist when BDO sign the books off, mibbe in 3 or 4 years time. New Rangers is just a company at the moment trying to form a football team and are currently trying to find a league which will allow them to join for next season. You're right, technically, as it's only the nearly deceased wich could be expelled/suspended, but that's pointless. The option is that, if NR wish to continue DR's "history" they might have to take a year out as punishment for the sins of their predecessors.

Just a point but it's not that long since the press said a CVA would be accepted, Sevco would be readmitted to the SPL etc etc.

Very true bud.

I remember screaming at my paper (I'm not mad, honest) when I read that "the taxman had done a deal"

The Newco isn't a member of the SFA, so not sure action can be taken.

If SPL vote them out and SFL stick to their entry criteria, they're 'in suspense' anyway.

Well, if they ain't in the SFA, they're f**ked. And it was reported last week that the newco would be punished for the oldco's crimes. By the SFA or SPL I can't remember. But one of them said it.

As a Pars fans I was looking forward to next season, not in the SPL.

The chance of avoiding our (deserved on footballing) relegation is really not that appealing.

However, I'm livid at even the tiniest possibility that some b*****d son of zombie Rangers could end up in the First Division now. No to newco in SFL.

Rangers fans seem to think they are unpunishable since it was an "old" company.

Thats comparable to a murderer being unpunishable because he changed his name by deed poll.

Same shit, different name.

Yep they want to take the success, the stadium, the training ground and the orcs wi them and ditch the debt and punishments.

Not an unreasonable request IMO.

I've said this too. A no vote would bile the final nail in the old Rangers, the club would be dead. Supporters would have to find a new team to support and there will never again be an Old Firm derby. But it would also mean an end to punishment from the SFA.

I have no problem with the SFA punishment ending with the expulsion of the oldco. As you said that would be their death knell and a new club could start afresh with no baggage, if they inherited the same shyte support I'd feel sorry for them until the point they use it to their advantage.

Lets hope that everyone can rally round and help each other now. Get the locals back inside your grounds and take healthy travelling supports to help your fellow Scots teams. Important to remember though that there are three senior leagues below the Spl as well. Idealistic maybe but I want to see all our teams get a shot in the arm now and thrive. There has never been a better chance so lets grab it

The chance of avoiding our (deserved on footballing) relegation is really not that appealing.

However, I'm livid at even the tiniest possibility that some b*****d son of zombie Rangers could end up in the First Division now. No to newco in SFL.

Agreed 100%.

This could be a great 1st division season, might have guessed someone would ruin it.

Will I shed any tears if the other mob die - I don't think so.

I have never been to an "Old Firm" match (or watched one live on TV) in my 45 years following Celtic because I don't buy into their ideas of football.

If only we could send the knuckledraggers from my club to oblivion as well, that would be the icing on the cake, and don't forget the ones hiding in the suits Tut Tutting (while secretly approving) at the "awful behaviour of those people".

But, I'm afraid that will take time. Maybe they'll get the message that their bile is no longer welcome anywhere except with their moronic mirror images on the other side of the city.

Hopefully my life isn't over, because this could be the opportunity to get our Football League back, and to a level where we can compete in Europe again, instead of us (including Celtic) being classed as the minnows and walkovers when the draws are made.

I am fortunate enough to remeber when ALL Senior Scottish League Teams got respect and were feared (except Thistle and we paid for that!).

Sorry, I won't F*ck off !! I like it here!

Then you are not a real fan of the club.

Simple.

PS Shite alias.

Well, if they ain't in the SFA, they're f**ked. And it was reported last week that the newco would be punished for the oldco's crimes. By the SFA or SPL I can't remember. But one of them said it.

If Newco got in the SPL then they're het for the Oldco's punishments.

If Green wants to avoid a doing, he might be better withdrawing the application.

Agreed 100%

I have no problem with the SFA punishment ending with the expulsion of the oldco. As you said that would be their death knell and a new club could start afresh with no baggage, if they inherited the same shyte support I'd feel sorry for them until the point they use it to their advantage.

I'd be genuinely interested to know how many Rangers (RIP) fans regard the new team as Rangers FC from 1883 or whenever and how many don't. I have a feeling that most if not all fans regard the teams as being one and the same.

Will I shed any tears if the other mob die - I don't think so.

I have never been to an "Old Firm" match (or watched one live on TV) in my 45 years following Celtic because I don't buy into their ideas of football.

If only we could send the knuckledraggers from my club to oblivion as well, that would be the icing on the cake, and don't forget the ones hiding in the suits Tut Tutting (while secretly approving) at the "awful behaviour of those people".

But, I'm afraid that will take time. Maybe they'll get the message that their bile is no longer welcome anywhere except with their moronic mirror images on the other side of the city.

Hopefully my life isn't over, because this could be the opportunity to get our Football League back, and to a level where we can compete in Europe again, instead of us (including Celtic) being classed as the minnows and walkovers when the draws are made.

I am fortunate enough to remeber when ALL Senior Scottish League Teams got respect and were feared (except Thistle and we paid for that!).

Sorry, I won't F*ck off !! I like it here!

Fair enough, yir very welcome.