Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do they, Sevco, whoever, have the cash to buy out a club? Would the SFA allow it?

Craigkillie has said in the past that it is still possible, but it's far more difficult. I'm not sure of the ins and outs of it all, but it is still possible. Whether they have the cash... well, different story altogether really!

I'm not so sure.........who's for sale ?

The rumours on here and elsewhere seem to be either Airdrie (who would be promoted to the 1st division) and Cowdenbeath, who only have one year left at Central Park.

I hope it's false obviously but it is a possibility that can be explored.

Am I the only one who will be staying up to watch Leggos reaction? It's usually a late night update so tonights should be a proper meltdown full of vitriol and comedy gems.....laugh.gif

Doesn't Leggo's blogs usually get posted about 8am after a heavy night of neat whisky, 40 regal king size, 5 acid tabs and 15mins on his blow up doll ?

Craigkillie has said in the past that it is still possible, but it's far more difficult. I'm not sure of the ins and outs of it all, but it is still possible.

I doubt it was me. Most of that stuff came from

HibeeJibee and WaffenThinMint.

snapback.pngNorth Rd, on 21 June 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

Guys, this country of ours has tonight changed, we shan't forget or forgive, the rumblings of anger we have all felt stirring we must quell.

I will never ever set foot in another SPL Club who have voted against us, my selic workmates to you I promise, I do not have any respect anymore as you have shown your true colours to me since February with your snide comments and sniggers. I wasn't bitter before, but by God, I am 100% Bigot now and will run your paedo hiding club into the ground every second I can. Tonight I feel like a Ulster Scot, only it's " the Siege of Ibrox ", as they cried out , I repeat their cry

" No Surrender "

Craigkillie has said in the past that it is still possible, but it's far more difficult. I'm not sure of the ins and outs of it all, but it is still possible. Whether they have the cash... well, different story altogether really!

The rumours on here and elsewhere seem to be either Airdrie (who would be promoted to the 1st division) and Cowdenbeath, who only have one year left at Central Park.

I hope it's false obviously but it is a possibility that can be explored.

You cant buy things that are not for sale tho.cool.gif

Doesn't Leggo's blogs usually get posted about 8am after a heavy night of neat whisky, 40 regal king size, 5 acid tabs and 15mins on his blow up doll ?

Varies I think, depends on how badly he's taken the days news........laugh.gif but if its not up by 4 I'll prob go to bed....

....but there was the "secret meeting" yesterday

"Charles Green needs to fucking know it's the 3rd division for us, nothing else.

He keeps on going on about how he's here for the long run so lets see if he is. "

No he didn't. He said he hoped to be gone after a year. :blink:

snapback.pngNorth Rd, on 21 June 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

Guys, this country of ours has tonight changed, we shan't forget or forgive, the rumblings of anger we have all felt stirring we must quell.

I will never ever set foot in another SPL Club who have voted against us, my selic workmates to you I promise, I do not have any respect anymore as you have shown your true colours to me since February with your snide comments and sniggers. I wasn't bitter before, but by God, I am 100% Bigot now and will run your paedo hiding club into the ground every second I can. Tonight I feel like a Ulster Scot, only it's " the Siege of Ibrox ", as they cried out , I repeat their cry

" No Surrender "

with pish like this, why is anyone wanting to resurrect them ?blink.gif

Really?

Wow, thats gonna go down well once people on here realise its yesterday again.wink.gif

You expect me to read every post on this monster? Sorry but "THE"RFC's demise is amusing, however it has not sucked my life into the abyss with it. I shall pm you for updates before posting on this thread again.

<toys everywhere>