Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The end of your message wont happen ever unless they bought out a club in that country.and then tried to relocate there :P

This scenario is different,we keep tring to remind them that Rangers does not exist,and that they are no longer part of the Scottish League set up,hence they are to apply to get in.So buying a English club,and renaming them,then relocating them is not a cross border transfer.The club existed already,has only had it's name changed,and now plays in Scotland.

Same way we wont have a leg to stand on if they just buy another Scottish one,the club already existed,and has a membership.So no one has any right to say that they can't play out of Ibrox if that is the best option for the club.

As i said,it's morally wrong,but it is plausible.

Thanks for your reply, Forever.

We seem to agree that you cannot relocate a football team to another country.

You are suggesting that Green can buy a club in another country, then move said club

to this country and then apply for admission to a league.

OK, I think I follow (follow) that, but why bother?

He could just start a brand new club here and apply for admission.

Or am I missing something?

Seriously, if I am being dim you don't have to reply.

The outcome of this does not depend on our views.

ps I accept that Rangers no longer exist :)

I'm confused. Is it the PPS bit you added in? It's the last bit...........

And if so, why did you put GIRUY into the survey?

We need some of RangersTaxCase folk to analyse your statement.

tongue.gif

PS: Sandy Jardine is a c**t.

Tut tut, the inference of 'that' should have given you a clue, if it was the PPS, it would have said 'this'......you should know that! tongue.gif

They still don't understand what SFL football means. Welcome being punted down to Division 3, are they fucking mental? Nobody wants to be in Division 3, not even Junior teams. ExRangers supporters are trapped in this delusion that they will still operate on a similar wage bill, and keep a hold of the squad players, and march through the leagues picking up silverware left right and centre. Many of them don't even get the fact that they are banned in Europe and seem to think that winning the Scottish Cup will be an entry into the Uefa cup.

THEY ARE BROKEN IN THE BRAINS

IMO they probably would win the lower leagues fairly easily as Livvy did it recently with a much smaller budget.

That is though if they get into the 3rd for this season.

If I was one of the players. I would tupe across in the knowledge that I could probably sit in the snooker hall for the next 2 years of my contract.

Looks like they will need eventually sixteen SFL club votes to get in the 3rd assuming they reach the final round of votes while up against Spartans & Cove.

I would love Clydebank Juniors to apply and beat the newco.

If I was one of the players. I would tupe across in the knowledge that I could probably sit in the snooker hall for the next 2 years of my contract.

Looks like they will need eventually sixteen SFL club votes to get in the 3rd assuming they reach the final round of votes while up against Spartans & Cove.

I would love Clydebank Juniors to apply and beat the newco.

Has SevCo even made an application to get into the 3rd?

Is ChuckieG interested in staying if they drop down that far?

Aren't they too late to apply?

The SFA need to come out and boot this SevCo pish to f**k.

I hope that all every SFL hatchetman and hammer thrower makes it their mission to kick whatever team they put out off of the park on a weekly basis.

Lee McCulloch did say he'll stay no matter what division they are playing in

Well documented RFC footballing aspects apart, I cannot stand bigotry in any shape nor form and this, in my opinion, is our golden chance to rid Scotland of our sectarian shame on the football terraces and elsewhere once and for all.

That'll never happen until both Rangers and Celtic are confined to history.

Wouldn't want them. We want the thousands of inactive kids though. Not in a pervy way either.

No point trying to explain, you'll be a 'peeaidoh' on the 'blue' forums now!

Can't find a pejorative term for the ancient germanic tribe without contravening the rules.

Maybe if we all decide that 'blues' is a derogatory term we can get round these rules.

OK , some other blues won't like that, so I retract. Sorry.

Any other name we could use? Oh! I forgot about 'Orcs' in my alcoholic haze. That'll do.

The Orcs will call you a peeedoh. Kuntz.:D

Gents please lets not assume the SFL chairmen will vote them into SFL3. The battle to rid the country of this horrific club does not end with the SPL chairmen. We can make the dream come true. Every single SFL club would have obvious long-term benefits to a scotland without rangers. It's our job to make them see that.