Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If Rangers aren't admitted and another club is, what happens? Do they play novelty friendly matches for a year or wait around and then attempt to join the Northern League or the Juniors next year?

They would need SFA permission to play in the Northern League, unless they wanted to play their home matches in England.

The Northern League is full mate. Had to take Durham City and Darlington this close season (the latter's appeal on demotion of 4 divisions being refused by the FA at Wembley today!!), and will operate with a massive 24 clubs in the top flight next season when their stated maximum is actually only 22.

ps - I know you meant the Scottish Northern League, but there is only one real Northern League and they are the peoplewink.gif

There is no Scottish "Northern League", and if there was then Rangers wouldn't be anywhere near it geographically.

Inverness hinting towards no too while Celtic and Aberdeen will probably come down on that side shortly.

An excellent few hours. Well done United and well done the fans who held back on the season tickets. Must admit I had Hearts and United, along with Aberdeen and ourselves, as cast iron Yes votes.

Well played Dundee United. Pressure must be kept up on Hibs and Aberdeen - they appear to be closest to crumbling.

I can assure everyone that Aberdeen will vote NO.

100% confirmed to me this morning by an absolute source. :)

Just looked at Jim Spence's twitter account. Why can't Rangers fans understand the more they treat people like that, the more normal people will hate them.

They nearly all come across as total and utter lowlife scum.

Serious point. There has been speculation in the papers today that the if the players turn up for training next week or accept wages (assuming Green can pay them) it may weaken their case for leaving under TUPE. If another couple of club chairmen make their positions clear by early next week I reckon that would start a stampede of players from Ibrox.

thats the next step .. any player of international status at any level (under21 even) aint goin to to sign for a3rd div team.

With regard to the TUPE rules, is there an obligationfor the newco to offer the same terms to employees? Cause if so, I quite fancy as many players as possible declaring their loyalty and signing on. For the third division. On those wages.

We'd get to do this all over again next year.

If you are involved in a transfer that qualifies for TUPE protection you should be guaranteed that your:

• job transfers over to the new company
  • employment terms and conditions transfer
  • continuity of employment is maintained

Source.

Hmm. Should be. And that's the Government talking.

Just looked at Jim Spence's twitter account. Why can't Rangers fans understand the more they treat people like that, the more normal people will hate them.

They nearly all come across as total and utter lowlife scum.

Fear not Spencey. Your friends are right here on P&B. Hang in there Ginger! :D

Just a quick question for those of other SPL clubs outwith Killie, will you avoid going to Rugby Park given their arsekissing nature towards Rangers?

At present I won't go to Hotel park.

I hate to sound like a Rangers or Dundee fan but that club are top of my boycott list at present.

11. Except where the transfer of a Share is occasioned by the promotion of an

association football club from and relegation of a Club to the SFL, the

approval of the Members in General Meeting shall be required before the

transfer of any Share shall be registered and the Members may, in their

absolute discretion, refuse to approve the registration of the transfer of any

such Share.

On a point aside from the voting rules this quote here proves what I said earlier in the thread, a transfer of share in the SPL does not clarify that there is a continuation of Rangers by passing their share to Sevco. The name, history, club etc etc is not transferred with the share otherwise Ross C*unty could rename themselves Dunfermline Athletic because the Pars share was transferred to them.

Anyway, back to the present and Dundee United you are now officially forgiven for lumbering us with Brewster the second time around :)

That £20 i put on at mcbookie at Evens on sevco Not to be in SPL next season is looking like a shrewd investment.

Now, other club chairmen should take note, if they want ST sales to rocket they should make their NO announcement pronto.

Just hope to fck the SFA suspends them for a year as well. Then spartans join SFL3 fpr next season, and sevco are up shit creek without a paddle. It's not that unthinkable.

Wee site I found about TUPE transfers...

Someone really needs to tell Mr Green and hopefully the PFA have the players well aware.

My link

Can an employee refuse to transfer under the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006?

The employee can inform the transferor or the transferee that he or she objects to becoming employed by the transferee, in which case the employee's contract with the transferor comes to an end.

UdgJY.png

e4W3P.gif

still dont get it do they!

their club their actions their fault

not a single bit of contrition for their position

still blaming everyone else and making their position even worse with their vitriol against everyone else

rangers are dead as we knew it The rangers as we now know it wont be far behind

Edited by daveybhoy

That`s it just about a done deal now. Well done to Mad Vlad and the Dun Utd support. One more No announcement before the weekend and that`s it over. To think this has happened in my lifetime.

But it isn't though is it? Just because two clubs have announced they're voting no with over a week to go doesn't mean we should sit back and relax. We still need 3 more clubs to announce a "no" vote. Keep pestering your clubs!