Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well done to Dundee Utd tonight.

Now Dundee Utd fans need to do the next phase of the plan and that is to now buy their season tickets.

Dundee Utd had a statement yesterday about how low season ticket sales were, lets hope come the start of next week, they have one saying they are level or have better last seasons sales.

That way other clubs will maybe take note that fans were being serious about waiting for the 'No vote' to be confirmed before tickets are bought. and maybe it will convince other clubs to say publicly they will be voting No.

It was only yesterday we thought we had a slow news day. Talk of sofas, Aberdeen and Aberdeen great sides, even fantasy stuff about Raith v Bayern.

Then in came the threat of a bid (£11 million, or was it £11 billion?) from McKenna and his equally dodgy mate, the bury Rangers in Bury rubbish, then Mad Vlad said what needed saying, the Arabs have got together as a club (board, supporters and sponsors) and made the right decision. Is the 21st June 2012 going to go down as one of the most significant day in Scottish football. Even Loggoland will be dizzy from all this excitement. :o

Just like the emporer's new clothes, it took Mad Vlad from the 'football people' to say it out loud first. :lol: What a man. What a legend. :D

Just like I said yesterday when the residents grumps were moaning about the anniversary/sofas posts: If enough diddies sit around talking crap for long enough......

Shit gets real! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and Vlad is the most barking hatstand mentalist ever involved in football, but he'll never have to buy a pint in this country ever again. To paraphrase the great Shankly:

"Vladimir, you've just become immortal"

Serious point. There has been speculation in the papers today that the if the players turn up for training next week or accept wages (assuming Green can pay them) it may weaken their case for leaving under TUPE. If another couple of club chairmen make their positions clear by early next week I reckon that would start a stampede of players from Ibrox.

Great stuff. Obviously it's up to each clubs own fans to try and cajole their floaters and boost attendances, but wouldn't it be a great gesture if every diddy club fan bought something from the online shop of every club who votes no to newco? Obviously not all at once but over the course of the season when you can afford it.

I would do it even if it did mean buying a Celtic mug :o

You've taken that too far.

Just like I said yesterday when the residents grumps were moaning about the anniversary/sofas posts: If enough diddies sit around talking crap for long enough......

Shit gets real! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and Vlad is the most barking hatstand mentalist ever involved in football, but he'll never have to buy a pint in this country ever again. To paraphrase the great Shankly:

"Vladimir, you've just become immortal"

NEW SURVEY UP

http://www.splsurvey.co.uk/

Pass it around and fill it in..

To be honest, I think its almost certain newco won't get into the SPL. The big question for me is will they be admitted to the SFL.

I fucking hope it's not the SPL2 shite, with them in the same league as us

edited to add swearing

Edited by archie guevara

Certain SPL chairmen been bullied by their baying fans and try to portray it as "sporting integrity". We'll see what happens. 8)

Just read what Dundee United said.

"....therefore, cannot vote the newco into the SPL. General sporting integrity and, more importantly, the integrity of Scottish football must also play a significant part in the decision making process. It is our belief that any form of sporting punishment must be unambiguous in the message it displays."

Get the idea? It is not about Rangers or the support they can bring, it is about creating a more honest game in Scotland. And we can only do that without a Rangers club run the way it has been in the past, and based on the crooks and shysters who are volunteering to take it 'forward' we say no thanks to them too.

Away and clean yourselves out and start all over again. And even if Walter appears on a white charger chase him as well. He comes under the damaged goods category.

Great stuff. Obviously it's up to each clubs own fans to try and cajole their floaters and boost attendances, but wouldn't it be a great gesture if every diddy club fan bought something from the online shop of every club who votes no to newco? Obviously not all at once but over the course of the season when you can afford it.

There's a whole new merchandising range to be sold here. Mugs, t-shirts, pennants,etc, etc :-

"WE SAID NO TO NEWCO".

They'll sell out.

You were winning me over until the end bit ;)

I cannot believe these clubs are going public saying they will vote "no" to an application that has not even been considered yet, to which they have not been privy to our representations, and when the hearing is not until the 4th July. It is like lodging a legal appeal and before there has even been a hearing some of the appeal judges issue a statement saying they are going to turn it down, even before an argument in the case has been made. It is harder to conceive of a more textbook example of the fettering of discretion of a party to a decision-making process. Rangers already have compelling grounds for the reduction by judicial review of any decision made.

The hysteria and blood-lust of the mob seems to be running things now pure and simple. "Sporting integrity" is just a euphemism for revenge.

I actually believe that we ought to be punished, but I am sickened by the complete lack of impartiality that has been shown. This is not a hearing on the 4th of July, it is an execution, and our foes are lining up to take the first shot. Bound to end up in the courts with complete embarrassment looming for the SPL.

What is the point in participating in a process when those charged with the decision are announcing their results before the meeting has even taken place? Sums up the amateurish and narrow-minded nature of things just now. Appalling really.

More magic from RM. Now they want to go to court to get the vote on 4th July overturned if it doesn't go their way, you couldn't make this up...laugh.gif

Edited by Well Well

Cheerio cuntos. I cannot wait to see the crowd they get on a Tuesday night in the middle of February against Annan.

I'll be there. Been promised a pint by an Annan supporter and looking forward to it.

We Will Follow On...well i will anyway ;)

Well done Dundee Utd. Hopefully other clubs will follow you and vote for integrity in our sport.

Not related but I have a wee question for Dundee Utd supporters.

I was in our local charity shop the other day having a look and there was a complete training kit with the initials MO on it. It consisted of black top and black shorts and a few other tops with the club badge on it. Any ideas who it originally belonged to?

Nice to see ex players/staff giving to charity too.