pozbaird

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can't work out whether the Mirror are taking their stories from Rangers media or if Chuckie is getting his business plans from Rangers media.

Either way, the vision of the RM faithful frothing at the mouth over this tickles me no end - another Fritzl moment beckons :D

Edited by Drooper

mind that time rangers came out of administrationrolleyes.gif

The two in the foreground - is that Walter's EBT documentation they've found?

No they're reading traynors latest exclusive in the Record.

May I be the first to offer up an RM rumination on the Mirror's revelation:

Both the Mail and The Sun are saying there is big news tomorrow about us, supposedly going the blow the takeover stuff off the back pages, who knows, could be the same thing?

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here....

Edited by Drooper

From the Daily Mirror:

Rangers owner Charles Green is putting together an emergency plan to move the Glasgow giants to ENGLAND as he battles for the club’s future.

Green has bought the Ibrox outfit and is taking them out of administration, hoping to persuade Ally McCoist to stay on as manager.

But there are huge doubts about whether they will play in the SPL next season, or be forced to drop to the fourth level.

And insiders close to the Yorkshireman’s camp reveal that Green is lining up an astonishing bid to buy a lower club in England and take their place in the Football League instead.

Green, formerly chief executive of Sheffield United, would have to clear several hurdles to make the move possible, but he is actively investigating the scheme.

The plan would see Rangers try to climb the divisions in England yet continue to play their home games at Ibrox, their Glasgow HQ – their large support will always follow them over the border.

The Mirror has learned that League One club Bury are in Green’s sights, as they could be bought for a modest sum and present Rangers with a place in English football.

Bury chairman Brian Fenton said on Wednesday night: “We have had no contact with Charles Green or Rangers Football Club.”

Green and his financial team have , however, been looking at Bury in particular – although the historic move would cause outcry at many levels.

But the rewards for Rangers are great if they can switch to England as they would have a great chance of rebuilding in a new country’s league.

Rangers will find out at the start of July if they are to be readmitted to the SPL.

Scotland’s top-flight clubs are voting on their fate.

If the once-mighty club are snubbed it may speed up their own escape bid and the gloves would come off as they take on the authorities to make it happen.

Interesting.

......Rangers..........Dead...........Bury........

Rangers moving to England. Why hasn't someone thought of this before now? :unsure:

I can't wait for this to rear it's head againlaugh.gif

The English will be doing epic face palming when they hear this is back on the agenda.

How many times do our Southern cousins need to tell the Old firm to do 1?

Rangers moving to England. Why hasn't someone thought of this before now? :unsure:

Yeh that could be funny if they moved IBROX brick by brick to Bury ! how long before the Govan loyal work out the underground doesn't go to England for their "Home come Away" matches and complain they should get 6 points for both of the same fixture :blink: ?.Just thinking out the box there coz we know they'd try to cheat somehow and derby games could be potential 12 pointers 8).

Edited by hellbhoy

rolleyes.giflaugh.gif They're the story that just keeps on giving!!! My sides have been bursting since February at the daily news. The mirror claiming that the deceased Rangers are to buy 'Bury' of all clubs, someone is seriously taking the piss now!

Greens trying to flog some season tickets i see, media house has been hard at work again :lol:

Wonder if anyone will fall for it?

Exclusive from zRM:

Killie are as bad as the currants

Like the Hotel staffs unpaid tax on tips being the same as their jiggerypokery!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=223323&st=40

Wandered onto this thread after reading your link, don't know whether to laugh or just give up on humanity all together.

Turning on each other, utter contempt for every club and their supporters , vermin. Not one person questioning the trail of debt and the possible bringing the game into disrepute concerning side contracts, not one word of contempt for the people who put them into this mess, all we'll not forget who voted against us and they will all die without us.

I have to say if this is the level of their support and I know some Rangers RIP fans on here seem to at least have at least some perspective.

First instinct - ahahahahahahahaha!

Second - Rangers to England, AGAIN? Ain't going to happen, yawn, move on.

But again shows how little regard they have for Scottish football. More interesting tomorrow is the SFA likely announcing when the appeal tribunal will meet.

Haven't the buns noticed they are not welcome in Engerland? .. FFS - aren't they still on a suspended supporter suspension from EUFA after sectarian songs in Holland? Correct me if thatone's expired - was 3 years suspended.

Haven't the buns noticed they are not welcome in Engerland? .. FFS - aren't they still on a suspended supporter suspension from EUFA after sectarian songs in Holland? Correct me if thatone's expired - was 3 years suspended.

UEFA! How many people get this wrong?

But will they still leave their reserve team to play in the SPL? :lol:

UEFA! How many people get this wrong?

Ok - remid me of when it was the buns got called-oot arfter a game in Netherlands, had to get a 3 year suspended sentence for no more sectarian crapola