Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Leggo saying that Charlie Green demanded £8 million fron McColl & Park for a 50% stake in ZombieNewcorpse.

WTF is this, a weegie version of Dragon's Den ? :blink:

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

Note for Leggo for tomorrow - Bury is in Greater Manchester - Manchester appears to be the centre of the corrupt universe seking to destroy Rangers / New Rangers / Green Rangers / Jolly Ranchers or whatever they are. Why would Manchester not like them?

Maybe it's to deflect from the fact that they are currently sitting in a room bidding against 10000hours to buy St Mirren. Not based on anything, just pure speculation and boredom waiting for the cnuts to be shot between the eyes.

Suppose we could play our U19 games at the Feegie Dome. Not a bad idea actually and of course we will gain support from all the Buddies who no longer have a club as we all now how keen they are on people supporting their local club...Ibrox will be the nearest stadium...Everyones a winner :P

New club could be called St. Rangers. That should help keep some of the more bigoted fuckwits away from the games. Yep i can certainly see the plus side to your little plan. I know 'Brother' Sensible will be delighted. :P

1340277845[/url]' post='6357719']

Maybe it's to deflect from the fact that they are currently sitting in a room bidding against 10000hours to buy St Mirren. Not based on anything, just pure speculation and boredom waiting for the cnuts to be shot between the eyes.

Chas Green and the Gang have taken over the mantle of plate spinners in chief from Defer and Procrastinate. This is a sideshow to deflect from the fact that they have no finances in place. Without £££, there is no TRFC in any league. This is the current elephant in the room.

Edited by Araminta Moonbeam QC

got a suspicion that was whytes plan from the start but the shit hit the fan earlier than he planned given there was rumour/talk of contact between his lawyers and the saints last year

I'll happily go back to £60 a week players if everything is done as I want.

Exactly, Scottish football is at a point where clubs have been overspending to keep up with the club immediately above them.

For the last, perhaps, two decades Rangers were chasing the dream of European glory just so they could catch up with their city neighbours who won Europe's premier club trophy a million years ago.

Rangers have spent money they did not have, money they could not recuperate without the success which they failed to gain and the clubs below them were playing catch up. Scottish football is at a false level at the moment and in order to keep that level clubs will have to keep overspending. We'd be far better off if we looked to the future and said 'let's drop down a few places catch our breath and have another run at it when we're sorted'

Very few teams in Scotland compete in the European arena, even less next year, it's time to start competing against each other on the pitch again instead of the financial markets. If things do go pear shaped and Sevco are allowed in to the top flight or even the first division then I'll quite happily go to watch Highland league again, it's just as enjoyable if you know what to look for, if you are not just chasing dreams.

We keep hearing about ranger fans boycotting the grounds if they are punished harsh...

Why not make one of the sanctions that rangers have to pay all ticket money up front to the clubs of the SPL for there allocation then sell them back to the currant buns?

Seriously it is a trait amongst cowards, moral and physical, that they can only feel good about themselves by hoping or pretending that everyone else is as cowardly as they are.

This coward banter when people don't share your view is pretty tiresome GD

Sorry but that's a terrible suggestion. You want to alienate say, 50% of a club's support just because circumstances / work / finances dictate that they don't buy a ST ?

I gave up my ST at ER 3 years ago due to changes at my work. I still go to as many games as possible as a walk up, in fact the more I think about it, it would be a suicidal move for Hibs only to canvas ST holders given the capacity of the ground these days - Petrie needs the casual walk ups more than ever.

I'm in the same position as you with work/ST. I don't think it's a perfect idea, just surprised no one has done it.

Everything from fans, is about what we would do retroactively. I thought this would be the first proactive idea throughout this whole mess.

"Of course, there's nothing to prevent a Scottish club buying an English club and changing it's name and it's colours.

"The real problem occurs when a club tries to play 'home' games in a different country to the one where the league is based."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz1yQ6aDQV2

So Rangers could buy Bury, play in light blue as Rangers and play their home games in Carlisle if they agreed to groundshare? Same colours at the stadium, plenty of fans piling down the M74. Far fetched but not impossible.

Ah, one snag might be what to do with Ibrox....

We all know TTFKAR have no qualms about heading to the courts to sort out football matters, but if they did manage to buy any english club and relocate are there any EU laws that would allow them to compete from a different country?.

I don't think they could be refused to compete due to location but i'm prepared to be shot down :lol:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/rangers-players-could-take-legal-action-to-pursue-5m-in-wages-from-greens-newco.17936564

Rangers players could take legal action to pursue £5m in wages from Green's newco

Do you think somebody might just work out the way things are going and pull the plug on this lot?

This coward banter when people don't share your view is pretty tiresome GD

I think I've used the word in two posts. You must get tired easily. However I probaly won't use it again. I wouldn't want you to get mad wullie.

CQN poster is of the belief that Alex Thomson is about to report that Shug Dallas was on an EBT. Way too good to be true.

If that turns out to be true UEFA / FIFA will roll into town and clean the f*cking stables themselves. Regan must be shitting himself.

I reckon that would certainly attract European / international ban of some sort.

Shambles in Banana Republic.

Seriously it is a trait amongst cowards, moral and physical, that they can only feel good about themselves by hoping or pretending that everyone else is as cowardly as they are.

I don't think United fans are being cowards. I think they are being irrational. If they all seem content to walk away and happy to martyr their club or at least risk it's future prosperity then fair enough. I wouldn't want to put Motherwell at more risk because of the sins of Rangers.

It also lacks a bit of decency. This argument has been framed by those who want Rangers out as having nothing to with money " you can't put a price on Sporting Integrity" so why is withholding money now suddenly relevant? I believe some United fans won't go back but I believe others are holding out to try and strong arm their board. I think the fans arguments would hold more weight and be more convincing if they showed a strong backing for the club.

Someone else posted that since season ticket sales are up clubs will find it easier to boot out Rangers. I think that argument has a certain amount of truth. If finances are going to get bad clubs need to know they have a strong core support who will stand by the club through thick and thin. If anything united fans are pushing them towards the money men at Sky/ESPN.

Edited by Jim McLean's Ghost