Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Am I being cynical here but for years the SFL wanted to get various measures in place with the SPL like fairer split of cash and an SPL playoff but were told to bolt.

Now the SPL has a major fucking problem and who do they turn too for the solution?

The SFL should issue a statement saying Rangers is your problem, deal with it yourselves.

This is the attitude i don't quite understand. Why not use the situation for your advantage...Take them for all you can and hopefully help the clubs outwith the SPL regain some power in the game.

It seems to me a lot of people are happy to see their clubs and Scottish football as a whole suffer as long as they get a good kick into Rangers as they go down.

Having time to consider the punishment i now think Rangers should be docked points from last year and relegated. Dunfermline should be re-instated to the SPL as they suffered directly from this cheating. Rangers prize money for finishing 12th should be withheld and with every team from 3rd down moving up a place their prize money adjusted accordingly. Now Rangers are in the SFL 1 and IF they are found guilty of the double contracts they should be relegated to the bottom tier. Seems the fairest and easiest solution to all the ongoing problems.

Edited by No8.

English (and Jim Spence) are coming out of this well. Thankfully we have them in the mainstream media as otherwise the non worshiping groups like ourselves would be branded as the nutters.

I wouldn't agree with that. Tom English until fairly recently was definately bordering on being a Succulent Lamb. Some of his past pieces in SoS were cringingly of the cocksucking sycophant variety.

Either he has developed into a better / single minded journo as he gained more experience or he had the foresight (tipped off ?) to see how the Newcorpse scenario was going to pan out.

Having said that, he's definately found his niche in this mess and along with Spence, Daly, Cosgrove and Cowan they are ensuring that the MSM / Succulents aren't going to get away with their usual pish.

1340276419[/url]' post='6357653']

What's the relevance to your username, by the way? I don't get it - Jim McLean was a Dundee United legend and didn't have any connection to Motherwell as far as I know. He's also not dead.

Was there another Jim McLean?

The reason has more twists and turns than the Rangers saga. I'm not sure I would want to share it on here.

Ok. When everyone else votes yes and united go bust what kind of wreath do you want me to lay as I pass Tannadice on my way to Dens.

where do i lay my wreath for Scottish football when all these true fans have Rangers back playing against their teams next season?

Ok. When everyone else votes yes and united go bust what kind of wreath do you want me to lay as I pass Tannadice on my way to Dens.

Seriously it is a trait amongst cowards, moral and physical, that they can only feel good about themselves by hoping or pretending that everyone else is as cowardly as they are.

You won't need a wreath. United can go bust, liquidate, newco as "The Dundee United" and get voted straight back in to the SPL with a clean sheet ....presumably.

I would have thought that one of the clubs would have used the upcoming vote as a publicity stunt.

Why doesn't one of the clubs tell the fans that they can decide. All season ticket holders for the coming season

can vote on whether to allow newco into the SPL and that will be the decision of the club.

Gets the chairman off the hook and should start shifting some season tickets.

I would have thought that one of the clubs would have used the upcoming vote as a publicity stunt.

Why doesn't one of the clubs tell the fans that they can decide. All season ticket holders for the coming season

can vote on whether to allow newco into the SPL and that will be the decision of the club.

I'm shocked nobody has thought of that till now. It would be a great idea.

How could fans possibly make that decision without knowing the whole financial implications and the impact it will have on the club. Not sure Chairmen would be willing to divulge that kind of information

1340277340[/url]' post='6357686']

Leggo saying that Charlie Green demanded £8 million fron McColl & Park for a 50% stake in ZombieNewcorpse.

WTF is this, a weegie version of Dragon's Den ? :blink:

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

That was a rumour off CQN, as I posted it on here yesterday. Good to see that's where he's getting his 'exclusives' from laugh.gif

Cold dead hand of the F@nian conspiracyCSC

Edited by Araminta Moonbeam QC

Am I being cynical here but for years the SFL wanted to get various measures in place with the SPL like fairer split of cash and an SPL playoff but were told to bolt.

Now the SPL has a major fucking problem and who do they turn too for the solution?

The SFL should issue a statement saying Rangers is your problem, deal with it yourselves.

This is the attitude i don't quite understand. Why not use the situation for your advantage...Take them for all you can and hopefully help the clubs outwith the SPL regain some power in the game.

It seems to me a lot of people are happy to see their clubs and Scottish football as a whole suffer as long as they get a good kick into Rangers as they go down.

Having time to consider the punishment i now think Rangers should be docked points from last year and relegated. Dunfermline should be re-instated to the SPL as they suffered directly from this cheating. Rangers prize money for finishing 12th should be withheld and with every team from 3rd down moving up a place their prize money adjusted accordingly. Now Rangers are in the SFL 1 and IF they are found guilty of the double contracts they should be relegated to the bottom tier. Seems the fairest and easiest solution to all the ongoing problems.

I don't see much difference to be honest.

Once the SPL have made their decision themselves the SFL can take them for all they're worth.

I don't trust any of these bodies working together to come to the correct decision, kerching always seems to win out.

How could fans possibly make that decision without knowing the whole financial implications and the impact it will have on the club. Not sure Chairmen would be willing to divulge that kind of information

This is a general issue with fans involvement in boardrooms. It's basically pointless.

Falkirk's fans reps said they were bound by confirdentiality not to discuss financial matters (such as us being behind with our payments to the taxman) outside the boardroom.

Which makes these sausage roll munchers pretty much redundant.

Sorry but that's a terrible suggestion. You want to alienate say, 50% of a club's support just because circumstances / work / finances dictate that they don't buy a ST ?

I gave up my ST at ER 3 years ago due to changes at my work. I still go to as many games as possible as a walk up, in fact the more I think about it, it would be a suicidal move for Hibs only to canvas ST holders given the capacity of the ground these days - Petrie needs the casual walk ups more than ever.

We can't have a good kick at Rangers, they're in limbo before liquidation they wouldn't feel a thing, we can have a kick at their illegitimate offspring as they think that inheriting the name automatically inherits their criminal ancestor's fraudulently gained place at the top of Scottish football.

Having time to consider the punishment i now think Rangers should be docked points from last year and relegated. Dunfermline should be re-instated to the SPL as they suffered directly from this cheating.

This could work, relegate the old club, reinstate Dunfermline then expel the old club for their disrepute charge.

Rangers prize money for finishing 12th should be withheld and with every team from 3rd down moving up a place their prize money adjusted accordingly.

I'd rather like to think that all clubs would settle for what they have been awarded and let the prize money go to the creditors who lost out due to Rangers getting caught cheating.

Now Rangers are in the SFL 1 and IF they are found guilty of the double contracts they should be relegated to the bottom tier. Seems the fairest and easiest solution to all the ongoing problems.

Sevco are a new company who, if they wish to start a football team should go through the proper application process to whichever league they think will have them. No charges for the EBTs should be faced by Sevco as they are nothing to do with Rangers FC.

What chance that the Bury pish is to distract us from the fact that they are currently in negotiations with an SFL team to buy their way back into the league once the NewCo application is rejected. Not based on anything just pure speculation.

Maybe it's to deflect from the fact that they are currently sitting in a room bidding against 10000hours to buy St Mirren. Not based on anything, just pure speculation and boredom waiting for the cnuts to be shot between the eyes.

I'll happily go back to £60 a week players if everything is done as I want.