Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I must admit i am not that keen on Dundee replacing Rangers in the SPL

if they are to be admitted how clean are the Dundee board at present?

How many directors of that club would pass a fit and proper person test?

Has that clown McLean been removed from the board room at Dens or is he hanging around like a bad smell?

Are the Marr brothers still using DFC as a way of shifting cash from their various "business dealings" in Dundee?

Is Dens Park still a dump?

Will the fans group be able to finance an SPL team at such short notice?

It may be easier to adopt the English system where the relegated team stays up when someone higher up the league ladder goes bust than let this corrupt team in the back door of the SPL.

Report what? No rules are being broken. Its simply a request for p&b posters to pull their head out of their own self congratulatory arseholes. Yes, the thread has lots of pages, but so what? Today has been practically nothing but shite posts.

Yesterday a poster asked "should I read the last 20 pages?" no was my antwort unless you wanna know when RFK died (not JFK) and shoite.

"I dont't care when you or yer burd or yer first budgie was born" was my thought - it is hard enuf ploughing thu this thread with those shite ineventions gettin in the way. Destroyed some credibility of the on-topic thread of Cevco 5088

Edited by Claymores

Apart from Charlie Green appealing to everyone for kindness and mercy - is there anything to discuss today in regard to Sevco Zombie XI?

There's been a few births recorded today on here...........ph34r.gif

I await the time all this shite of "when I was born" "when I proposed to my first wife" "when we first bought a sofa from DFS" CRAP finishes and get back to taking the pee out of Sevco 5088

That's pretty rich coming from someone who has contributed literally nothing useful to this thread.

Top 20 posters in this thread. How they find the time i dont know. huh.gif

chico 958

Claymores 862

pozbaird 847

No8. 813

welshbairn 744

Drooper 743

Granny Danger 711

HibeeJibee 696

wunfellaff 683

Gaz FFC 683

Enrico Annoni 648

stonedsailor 619

itzdrk 593

Araminta Moonbeam QC 584

7-2 582

WeeHectorPar 560

sjc 515

Mr X 490

Fife Saint 448

THE KING 441

Yesterday a poster asked "should I read the last 20 pages?" no was my antwort unless you wanna know when RFK died (not JFK) and shoite.

"I dont't care when you or yer burd or yer first budgie was born" was my thought - it is hard enuf ploughing thu this thread with tose shite ineventions gettin in the way

Fair do's - and as a poster of utter pish myself, I will make no further reference to bloodstained Kennedy family members.

So, I've been out in Embra' all day - fill me in. Charlie Green pleading for clemency aside, what's been happening?

Didn't Dundees massive support threaten away day boycotts???

There were a few odd posters on Arbroath Mad last summer claiming there was going to be a huge boycott of the Challenge Cup 1st Round tie at Gayfield.

a sizable chunk of support has decided to make our thoughts on their clubs clear by not attending fixtures against those clubs who were not supportive of our appeals against any wrong doings. Sorry lads but you will ken next time, either vote with (for) us or yer against us , resulting in the non attendance/funding of your club by the Dundee F.C Supporters.

A boycott is a must, the Arbroath representive who made his feelings clear he wanted Dundee down for his own financial greed. You guys done great last season when you became champs but your board has left an awful taste in my and 100's of others mouths.your guy wanted a huge support at your ground to line the clubs pockets thats why he wanted us down. I for one will NOT be attending Gayfield and i urge ALL Dundee fans to do the same. You made your bed now you got to lie in it. it is a split gate and i will happily get down to Dens and hand my entrance fee in there so ONLY Dundee benefit from the cash.

Mind you, one laptop knobjockey can make a lot of noise with multiple logins. It was amusing to see they were bleating about their club being punished in a draconian fashion because "because 3 or 4 board members from our club never run the club properly" Team in blue with nae money. What are they like?

Report what? No rules are being broken. Its simply a request for p&b posters to pull their head out of their own self congratulatory arseholes. Yes, the thread has lots of pages, but so what? Today has been practically nothing but shite posts.

Doh, my point was that you lot moaning is creating more off topic discussion than it's stopping, it's also bringing a bad vibe to the thread. If you want to get into pedantry then this is the SPL forum, your one is down the list a wee bit.

chico 958

Claymores 862

pozbaird 847

No8. 813

welshbairn 744

Drooper 743

Granny Danger 711

HibeeJibee 696

wunfellaff 683

Gaz FFC 683

Enrico Annoni 648

stonedsailor 619

itzdrk 593

Araminta Moonbeam QC 584

7-2 582

WeeHectorPar 560

sjc 515

Mr X 490

Fife Saint 448

THE KING 441

Can you split these posts by personality?

chico 958

Claymores 862

pozbaird 847

No8. 813

welshbairn 744

Drooper 743

Granny Danger 711

HibeeJibee 696

wunfellaff 683

Gaz FFC 683

Enrico Annoni 648

stonedsailor 619

itzdrk 593

Araminta Moonbeam QC 584

7-2 582

WeeHectorPar 560

sjc 515

Mr X 490

Fife Saint 448

THE KING 441

Total posts 880ish. East fife fan, you decide. <_<

I must admit i am not that keen on Dundee replacing Rangers in the SPL

if they are to be admitted how clean are the Dundee board at present?

How many directors of that club would pass a fit and proper person test?

Has that clown McLean been removed from the board room at Dens or is he hanging around like a bad smell?

Are the Marr brothers still using DFC as a way of shifting cash from their various "business dealings" in Dundee?

Is Dens Park still a dump?

Will the fans group be able to finance an SPL team at such short notice?

It may be easier to adopt the English system where the relegated team stays up when someone higher up the league ladder goes bust than let this corrupt team in the back door of the SPL.

The Marr Bros acting as shadow directors is the big elephant in the Dundee FC room.

I wish the profile of Rab Douglas on the Dundee FC website included details of his personal life, his work outside football as a property developer and investor, and details of his professional advisors.:huh:

The forms have had the "renew unless you say otherwise" on them for the last few seasons. I've always sent mine in, but if you did nothing they would attempt to renew with the previous years details. It's pretty much the first thing on the form.

Except the same club as last year ............

^^^ Pissed his pants at a party

Rapey boys back???? Sure homepage said it was his birthday too :lol:

Why don't people chat about their sofas on other threads? If its a slack day, then why not let the thread also go quiet? It'd at least be easier to keep track of developments. As we're saying, its simply meaningless posting for the sake of posting something.

31,000 posts in 5 years.......... :lol:

Grow up and stop telling porkies.

Dozens of Dundee fans wanted to 1) spend money they'd otherwise spend on away trips on saving their club (fair enough) and 2) give a poke in the eye to the other clubs by refusing to 'subsidise' them (tear-stained bitterness.)

Dundee fans' conduct, on the main, when their financial cheating emerged was disgraceful, and it took a noble few on P&B to remind others that they weren't all bitter idiots.

Anyone who's forgotten this should read the Admin and Appeal threads on the Div 1 forum (put aside an evening, fill the pipe, put on your slippers - they're long) and also google Stuart 'Rageface' Murphy.

Edited by Swampy

Stay strong bears, don't give the tarriers the satisfaction of seeing us fight amongst ourselves. crabflute.gif

I know it is embarrassing to see how dysfunctional the Rangers 'family' is. :o

Better all the infighting is kept in private.

Murray No 1 when in charge managed to keep some sort of lid on it. Usually by promising whatever it took to keep the various factions onside.

Reminds me a bit of Saddam Hussein. Bent the rules I know but he had tribal groups nearly as nasty as the groups in the Rangers family. Especially the Ulster cousins. But by a bit of suppression and bribing his loyal followers with Iraqi EBTs and palaces he managed to keep a lid on things.

Just like when Murray went, so all hell was let loose when Saddam Hussein was moved out, and again just like Rangers, plenty more still to come.

Looking forward to years more fun on here. :lol:

Edited by thelegendthatis

I'm in the middle of making H*nopoly for somebody at work's birthday. Each street is replaced by an EBT recipient, the utilities are Vat and Paye, stations are league memberships, go to jail is go to jail....

Needing ideas for Chance and Community chest.