Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can I also remind people of the site rules RE the H** word. Please dont bypass the site filter to post it another way. Posts will be removed and persistent offenders will be warned

Am I right in saying a P&B warning would show up on an enhanced disclosure?

I agree entirely too, but I suspect we'll have to just grin and bear it for the next 24 pages and then we can get some proper news and return to being a decent thread again.

Anyway, back on topic and this Charles Green character is starting to get pretty tedious now. I'm not even sure what he tried to achieve with that little statement today. It's not going to sway any of the chairman one way or the other. Most of them probably already know what they think they'll do, and the only thing that will change their mind this late in the game will be either supporters, other directors, or confirmation of what the sky deal will be.

To be fair, after 1900+ pages we could maybes do with a little light relief. As you say, we'll be back to the meaty stuff before you know it. If we could just get sight of TangoMan's EBT details, and a couple of Sevco investors' names, that would tide us nicely over the weekend.

I think we may be getting spoilt now - we can see all the brightly-wrapped parcels under the tree, we have a fair idea what's in most of them, but we're not allowed to open them just yet. Oh, and don't forget - every Xmas you get a couple of cracking presents that you REALLY didn't expect.....

Seems the posters most opposed to the "anniversary" thing follow teams who haven't actually won anything of note. Just sayin', likesay.... I certainly don't mind being reminded of Aberdeen's ECWC win or the Arabs' classic '80s "huge open collar" kit. I was surprised, actually, that 1967 passed (almost) without comment, both European and International.

Calm down, take a few breaths, they are dead, the twitching will end soon. This thread has been pure entertainment throughout and that includes the slack days when folks chat about their sofas to pass time.

Why don't people chat about their sofas on other threads? If its a slack day, then why not let the thread also go quiet? It'd at least be easier to keep track of developments. As we're saying, its simply meaningless posting for the sake of posting something.

Charles Green - the man who makes Craig Whyte look trustworthy.

He can plead all he likes for Sevco XI fans to invest in season tickets to see their fledgling new club - but they won't.... unless he reveals the size of the warchest available to Fat Sally, and it better be zillions of quids....there's Europe and the group stages to think about. No, hold on.

And in fairness, that boycott from Dundee fans went right out the window when their team started winning games on the bounce constantly. I only made it to one home game against Dundee that season, where we won 2-1 through an Allan Walker scorcher, and it was an utterly glorious moment to see Rovers burst their 20 something unbeaten run.

Beautiful!

Why don't people chat about their sofas on other threads? If its a slack day, then why not let the thread also go quiet? It'd at least be easier to keep track of developments. As we're saying, its simply meaningless posting for the sake of posting something.

Why clog up the pages with posts, which are almost as relevant as the ones you are complaining about, instead of pressing the report button? Honestly? What is the point in a report button if no fvcker uses them but chooses to clog up the thread with meaningless drivel instead?

Calm down, take a few breaths, they are dead, the twitching will end soon. This thread has been pure entertainment throughout and that includes the slack days when folks chat about their sofas to pass time.

Suitably chastised + by mods - I guess I'll just close off P&B until we get all the shite over of when they got their first shag year or got a new sofa which is SOOO relevant to Sevco 5088 situation.

cheers - run out of greenies

Why clog up the pages with posts, which are almost as relevant as the ones you are complaining about, instead of pressing the report button? Honestly? What is the point in a report button if no fvcker uses them but chooses to clog up the thread with meaningless drivel instead?

Report what? No rules are being broken. Its simply a request for p&b posters to pull their head out of their own self congratulatory arseholes. Yes, the thread has lots of pages, but so what? Today has been practically nothing but shite posts.

To be fair, after 1900+ pages we could maybes do with a little light relief. As you say, we'll be back to the meaty stuff before you know it. If we could just get sight of TangoMan's EBT details, and a couple of Sevco investors' names, that would tide us nicely over the weekend.

I think we may be getting spoilt now - we can see all the brightly-wrapped parcels under the tree, we have a fair idea what's in most of them, but we're not allowed to open them just yet. Oh, and don't forget - every Xmas you get a couple of cracking presents that you REALLY didn't expect.....

Seems the posters most opposed to the "anniversary" thing follow teams who haven't actually won anything of note. Just sayin', likesay.... I certainly don't mind being reminded of Aberdeen's ECWC win or the Arabs' classic '80s "huge open collar" kit. I was surprised, actually, that 1967 passed (almost) without comment, both European and International.

What has light relief got to do with it? <_< For once I am with Green here.

Chris McLaughlin@BBCchrismclaug Charles Green says he wants #SPL clubs to make a business decision when voting on Newco next month. #Rangers

So forget the sofas, the wonder goals from Raith/Dundee Utd/Eberdeen.

This is business which means that no quarter should be given to Green and his shenanigans. Anything that gives him a glimmer of hope must be stamped on immediately.

Anyone that gives them hope whether SFA, SPL, SFL or anyone else, with the possibility of sweeping their disgusting past under the carpet, must be challenged honestly, transparently and openly.

No quarter asked for, and none given.

I am sure Green would expect nothing less. ;)

Edited by thelegendthatis