Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How could they as they are a different company there is no way they should be allowed access to your bank details without your express permission.

You don't even have a league so how can you purchase something you don't know will take place.

It would be like sending payment for Glastonbury 2013.

Anyone willing to front money without actually knowing the details of what they are purchasing are mugs, pure and simple.

I really despair

The forms were sent out by the old company. They are worthless now.

Rangers:

Murray buys Rangers

Years of cheating the taxman / football clubs begins

Finish 3rd in Premier League

Win League Cup

9 in a row begins

Neil Simpson destroys Durrantsmile.gif

Ayr:

The Ayr United board said no no no to Murray

" In 1988, Ayr United fan and businessman Sir David Murray offered to buy the club but the club's shareholders rejected the bid by a vote of 60 to 56. The manager at that time, Ally MacLeod, had threatened to leave if Murray's bid had succeeded"

Ayr United won the 2nd division title

Ayr United won the Ayrshire cup

Somerset Park's real Centenary year

Other news: itzdrk was born

2cf2q7d.gif

2nd Div title and A*rshire Cup was 89. We passed you on the stairs on our way down to the 2nd. The trip back from Palmerston that day was terrible.sad.gif

Their support defo did. Not sure about the word massive.

The thing is nobody really believed them. I hope the SPL chairman believe us this time!!

The "boycott" was the half-assed idiot brainchild of a few spackers from the MAD site. A handful on here and the OS backed it for about a fortnight.

Their support defo did. Not sure about the word massive.

The thing is nobody really believed them. I hope the SPL chairman believe us this time!!

The "boycott" was the half-assed idiot brainchild of a few spackers from the MAD site. A handful on here and the OS backed it for about a fortnight.

Seriously - if I wanted to know when someone's DOB or child or sofa was born I'd do it via Facebook - this shite has ruined pages and credibility

taking it far too seriously imo

Agree absolutely. This thread is just filling with people posting for postings sake now. Enough!

I agree entirely too, but I suspect we'll have to just grin and bear it for the next 24 pages and then we can get some proper news and return to being a decent thread again.

Anyway, back on topic and this Charles Green character is starting to get pretty tedious now. I'm not even sure what he tried to achieve with that little statement today. It's not going to sway any of the chairman one way or the other. Most of them probably already know what they think they'll do, and the only thing that will change their mind this late in the game will be either supporters, other directors, or confirmation of what the sky deal will be.

taking it far too seriously imo

You think ? Why not seroiusly chat to me on FB to tell me of your sofa instead of posting shite about aboots yer first fook on a thread which used to have some serious things?

shall we talk of Big Brother next? - my GF is gagging to chat on her sites so you might as well chat to her about sofas too

Chris McLaughlin@BBCchrismclaugCharles Green says he wants #SPL clubs to make a business decision when voting on Newco next month. #Rangers

I find it amusing they are still bringing out the "you need us to survive" line when in reality they have shown us that every club in Scotland can die off but all they need to do is pretend they started again and this comes with the bonus of no debts.

We don't need Sevco, Sevco need us.

Edited by stonedsailor

1988 - The year I was born. (Apologies for being so young :P)

I await the time all this shite of "when I was born" "when I proposed to my first wife" "when we first bought a sofa from DFS" CRAP finishes and get back to taking the pee out of Sevco 5088

Last time I peed was 15 minutes ago - equally relevant to yer Sevco 5088 post. - try facebookif need friends

Edited by Claymores

I await the time all this shite of "when I was born" "when I proposed to my first wife" "when we first bought a sofa from DFS" CRAP finishes and get back to taking the pee out of Sevco 5088

Last time I peed was 15 minutes ago

Last time Sir Minty shat himself was 10 seconds ago.

You think ? Why not seroiusly chat to me on FB to tell me of your sofa instead of posting shite about aboots yer first fook on a thread which used to have some serious things?

shall we talk of Big Brother next? - my GF is gagging to chat on her sites so you might as well chat to her about sofas too

Calm down, take a few breaths, they are dead, the twitching will end soon. This thread has been pure entertainment throughout and that includes the slack days when folks chat about their sofas to pass time.

2nd Div title and A*rshire Cup was 89. We passed you on the stairs on our way down to the 2nd. The trip back from Palmerston that day was terrible.sad.gif

nope

2nd division champs 1987-88

Ayrshire Cup: 1987/88, 1988/89

smile.gif