Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:ph34r:

Has he gone yet? I thought he was going to give me a proper doing there.

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug T_S_A_R says he's going to properly sort out stonedsailor at the next Motherwell/ICT match

Looks like they have different sytems for different people then. I'm looking at mine now and dont see that. And I would never, ever give them permission or details to auto renew (for the same reason I never signed up for teh continious credit scheme).

Did you pay up front, or use the 4 monthly DD scheme? I can only imagine if you paid all at once they would have no details to get the next years payment from, where as I used the 4 months to pay up option and set up a Direct Debit. I don't imagine there would be different forms

He maybe did know that the CVA would be rejected but had to make it look he tried to get it through for the supporters.

And he wants to punts the players but by saying that they have to TUPE across, if any leave then it's their choice and not his.

Given that he doesn't even seem to know who is in his consortium one can deduce one of two things

he is extremely naive about the workings of any business or he is /was convenient with the truth and is not to be trusted.

Ha ha. Suppose I do. Fair point.

Difference between us and them is we've put all that behind us, and accepted our penalty without too much fuss (ok, the club did and we moaned like f**k).

Didn't Dundees massive support threaten away day boycotts???

1987 - Ross County finish bottom of the Highland League while Rangers finish top of the Premier Division.

How the tables have turned. 8)

And Jags champions - I remember it well.

Titch Black, Jim Calder, Frazer Robertson, Charlie Christie, Dave Milroy... glory daze.

Derek Dewar of Caley was my PE teacher at school too - smashing guy.

I await the time all this shite of "when I was born" "when I proposed to my first wife" "when we first bought a sofa from DFS" CRAP finishes and get back to taking the pee out of Sevco 5088

Totally agree - you'll note that there's been no gloating St Mirren fans on this page......

I await the time all this shite of "when I was born" "when I proposed to my first wife" "when we first bought a sofa from DFS" CRAP finishes and get back to taking the pee out of Sevco 5088

1987-I had an enormous shite in the city squarelaugh.gif

This is getting a bit distracting with photographs of Jim Leighton or Davie Dodds getting some of us excited. :huh:

What gets me is that Rangers have a fan base of thousands dotted across the world. Passionate in a uniquely Rangers way :o They didn't want to see their club go under. They want success, and I suspect most are appalled at how their club has been abused and is continuing to be abused by a whole raft of dodgy characters. Who can tell the difference between Murray 1, Murray2, Whyte, Green, King, Bain, Murray3, Miller, Ng etc? And it is the average Rangers punter who have financially supported these chancers.

Those supporters include many people with spare money, many with businesses, many who head up large corporations and yet they sit back waiting for another sugar daddy. The last sugar daddy - Murray 1 screwed the club behind their backs. Green is wanting to do it to their faces.

The chances of GreenCo getting into the SPL must be remote. The possibility of GreenCo being excluded from all competition I would say is high. So the best they can hope for is start again in Div 3. That I think would be a good result for them based on where we are today.

You don't need a sugar daddy to run a club in division 3, or 2 for that matter.

Less than a mile way is the ground of Benburb juniors. Why can a group of supporters not raise a quarter of a million, take out a 5 year lease on the Benburb ground and apply to get a team in Div 3 as a Newco? I am sure Benburb would be easy to deal with. And I am sure the SFA/SFL would bend over backwards to help if it were supporter led and honest. The rangers Newco could spend a couple of hundred thousaand on doing up the ground at Benburb, and they are off and running. Supposedly the largest terracing in any Scottish ground, with another unused Council pitch beside the main ground.

Then they can ignore and eyeball Green in turn as he tries to work out what to do with Ibrox and Murray Park. Green will not be there for the long term, especially if there is no money coming in. So should becomes a buyer's market before too long. And the power of the more excitable end of the Rangers support is a group you upset at your personal peril. :o A good negotiation tactic to have in your bag. :rolleyes:

It would seem (to me) such an obvious approach. One if done properly would bring support to Rangers as they faced up to the reality of where they have found themselves. With the size of their support there is little doubt they would flourish. But the only way they can achieve that is by keeping the crooks and vultures away from their club.

The longer the supporters do nothing for themselves the greater the chance they will end up again with something they cannot stomach.

(Btw I have nothing to do with Benburb)

All very sensible stuff but the way I see it is there are four or five different supporters groups who have all been backing different runners at different times. We had the group from FF who chased out Ng and the Vanguard Berrrs, and the RangersMedia crew and the RST. All these groups would be squabbling about being the 'real Rangers'. That's why there hasn't been a fan led effort akin to AFC Wimbledon. (Now if any group of fans could do it, it would be Rangers or Celtic fans.)

As well as that, Rangers fans EXPECT success with very little effort. That very logical plan involves too much effort for them.

Chris McLaughlin@BBCchrismclaugCharles Green says he wants #SPL clubs to make a business decision when voting on Newco next month. #Rangers

Translation :-

Dear SPL Chairmen,

I am Charlie Green. I'd like you to f*ck over your customers in order to let my abortion of a club into the top flight.

Yours in sport and integrity,

Chas.

Imagine when we get to page 5088

The forms have had the "renew unless you say otherwise" on them for the last few seasons. I've always sent mine in, but if you did nothing they would attempt to renew with the previous years details. It's pretty much the first thing on the form.

How could they as they are a different company there is no way they should be allowed access to your bank details without your express permission.

You don't even have a league so how can you purchase something you don't know will take place.

It would be like sending payment for Glastonbury 2013.

Anyone willing to front money without actually knowing the details of what they are purchasing are mugs, pure and simple.

I really despair

Rangers:

Murray buys Rangers

Years of cheating the taxman / football clubs begins

Finish 3rd in Premier League

Win League Cup

9 in a row begins

Neil Simpson destroys Durrantsmile.gif

Ayr:

The Ayr United board said no no no to Murray

" In 1988, Ayr United fan and businessman Sir David Murray offered to buy the club but the club's shareholders rejected the bid by a vote of 60 to 56. The manager at that time, Ally MacLeod, had threatened to leave if Murray's bid had succeeded"

Ayr United won the 2nd division title

Ayr United won the Ayrshire cup

Somerset Park's real Centenary year

Other news: itzdrk was born

2cf2q7d.gif

Totally agree - you'll note that there's been no gloating St Mirren fans on this page......

Seriously - if I wanted to know when someone's DOB or child or sofa was born I'd do it via Facebook - this shite has ruined pages and credibility

Edited by Claymores

Agree absolutely. This thread is just filling with people posting for postings sake now. Enough!