Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

go and f**k yourself.

i'm not going to argue with some throbber off the internet who knows absolutely nothing about me yet posts on and on as if it's fact.

i'd be happy to meet for a pint at the game in either september or november if you want things set straight.

Will Harry Hill be there at the game when you meet up in September or November?

If so, count me in :lol:

Edited by thelegendthatis

So Green didn't know that HMRC would reject his CVA and now he doesn't know his Rangers players don't need to transfer to Sevco if they don't want?

I have 2 questions.

How did you ever make millions?

How much research did you do before buying Rangers?

He's no very bright is Mr Green.

I hope he sticks around a while.

Aye, and I replied to it. Arrogant and condescending, no surprise there, then.

I didn't know where to start, so wrong on so many levels.

Given the level of support against Sevco 5088 attempts at re-entering the league how are any potential sponsor seeing this ?

Any sponsor isn't too sure how the former Rangers supporters will react never mind those who do not support The new bluenoses.

So Green didn't know that HMRC would reject his CVA and now he doesn't know his Rangers players don't need to transfer to Sevco if they don't want?

I have 2 questions.

He maybe did know that the CVA would be rejected but had to make it look he tried to get it through for the supporters.

And he wants to punts the players but by saying that they have to TUPE across, if any leave then it's their choice and not his.

I have 2 questions.

You're not falling for it are you? The guy is as cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University. He knows exactly what hes doing

I have 2 questions.

He didn't.

Dave Basset last week called him an attack dog for people who DO have money.

Stay tuned.

I was thinking about what kind of a team Sevco will put out if they are punted to the Third. Lee McCulloch says he will stay no matter what division. Who else will though? David Healy perhaps, another who is coming to the end of his career and playing for the club he loves. After that, I'm struggling to name any. Surely the promising youngsters like McCabe, Ness etc will be wanted elsewhere, Sheff Utd apparently are back in for Fleck and Hutton. They might be left with young boys with only a handful of appearances between them like Mitchell and Hegarty, plus guys who were out on loan like Kai Naismith and Jack Werndly. I don't see such a team finding the Third a cakewalk.

I thought perhaps good lower league players who are Rangers (RIP) fans might be tempted like Accies' Jim McAlister or David Graham but I see the latter has joined Morton. And there lies another problem to player recruitment, players need to get themselves sorted out as soon as possible. Potential signings who would romp the Third may already be signed up for other sides. The more this drags on, I see either a team of youths plus maybe McCulloch and Healy or a team of lower league journeymen who would struggle to hold down a place in the Second. Maybe a years suspension would be best for Sevco, give them a year to get a viable club together and next close season be in pole position to make signings or I can see sub 10,000 crowds at every home fixture next season as Sevco struggle to see off Montrose.

Edited by Owsley

Technically they do, and they have. You get a form and it states that if you do nothing, they will renew with the previous years details. You need to inform them in writing that you do not wish to renew.

This would have been my 27th year as a ST holder and thats never been the process for me.

I get my renewal letter and have to actively do the renewal before the closing date. If I do nothing, its effectively canceled. They have no way to take my money.

Moot point for me to be fair. Going to Ibrox hasn't been a pleasant experience for me for years, I only kept it up because it was one of the few things I did with my Dad since I was a boy (as it turns out, he's only kept it up for the same reason). I could just about handle sitting for 90 minutes and watching the football, putting all the other bawbaggery that goes with going to Ibrox aside (with the "Quintessentially British" pish and all the generally Neanderthal ways of your average vociferous Rangers fan). But finding out that the club has been cheating for nearly the entire time I have been watching them coupled with the fact that the club I watched all those years is now dead (I don't buy the continuation nonsense. They're dead, new club, new everything) I wouldn't have renewed in any case.

And before anyone clever jumps in: I can think for myself, so you're bloody right I can walk away and I never at and stage jumped on that moronic bandwagon!